The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the patron shows! Potty reminiscing justifies the question, why is SJ with Snorty? Potty talked about wanting the attic space I would love to view the walk around with Michael patron, maybe I missed a new plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't she contracting them? In that case, they are declared as self-employed and they pay their own healthcare/ pension etc.
I speculate that Stefanny tries to get away with a self-employment scheme with what I think are her de facto employees. Many have tried to evade their duties as an employer with pseudo independent contractors and many times French courts have said no. I'm waiting for an employment inspector to pay the shitoo a visit.

It can be difficult to be an independent contractor in France and not fall into employment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
We mustn't forget that Brenda Gibbons collaborated with Woodlice to create the Lalande toile that she was trying to flog, way back in October2020. I seem to recall a vlog that showed IJ and Percy meeting Woodlice at his mother's home in SA. It's all very incestuous.

View attachment 999721
Whoooooo!!!
I knew about Woodlice meeting up with IJ and Percy in SA (was there a video somewhere?) but had no idea that crazy Brenda and him were in cahoots! I had assumed that Brenda had gone off plan and had been selling the stuff on her own on Etsy without consent ? ( I only heard a tiny bit of the story here I think ). So are we safe to assume that SJ, IJ, Crazy Brenda and Woodlice were all in it together? This was all short lived was it not?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So Dan finished the "pantry," or whatever weird hallway that space is. What an odd rabbit warren. No doubt Fanny will find the chandelier paaar-fect.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for sharing.

Just a friendly reminder; like/dislike ratio matters, not by much, but it does affect the algorithm.

Don't worry, the creator only gets to see the number of dislikes, not the youtube accounts.
I have wondered, are there other ways of messing up the algorithm ? I remember reading to watch for maybe less than a minute and then stop and watch something else. Is there any other things that can help? I am not tech savvy, so curious.

Reactions: 15
Last time I asked my eyes and ears about this (and this was recent), the response was that SJ herself has said she is not paying any social charges, health care or pension for people working at the shittoo but leaves that to the employees themself to organize. The subject was brought up at the dinner table, pointing out admiration for her running a complicated business like that with so many employees. She replied by saying she likes to keep the admin to the bare minimum etc etc.
If that is the case, I honestly think that would anger the patrons. It is a privilege to have employees and the least she should be doing is providing them with net income, and ensuring the tax, health insurance and pension contributions are paid. FFS What is Nati for? I don't know about France, but in England, PAYE is obligatory, not voluntary and employers are required to deduct it. I suppose her argument would be that they earn less than the minimum after their "keep" is deducted. But even that does not wash as surely it is a benefit?

Reactions: 16
Whoooooo!!!
I knew about Woodlice meeting up with IJ and Percy in SA (was there a video somewhere?) but had no idea that crazy Brenda and him were in cahoots! I had assumed that Brenda had gone off plan and had been selling the stuff on her own on Etsy without consent ? ( I only heard a tiny bit of the story here I think ). So are we safe to assume that SJ, IJ, Crazy Brenda and Woodlice were all in it together? This was all short lived was it not?
Their online chat was first posted in January 21 and he refers to them trying to set it up for months. Toilegate was circa October 2020 so that gives a window. I recall a vlog where Percy and IJ met Woodbine and his mother, I think at his mother's home?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
gawd...sometimes a girl just wants to have a laff...be immature...enjoy a bit of smack...allowed to lighten up and not be so f’ing serious all the time...here and elsewhere 🙄

...especially since speaking for myself...I have more than enough shite and bs to deal with on the daily...✌✌✌Thankfully today is martini Wednesday...have a good one all...🤯

...frankly...I like the funny tit the best...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@MojoDublin how's the catching up going? If the 8pm hospitality curfew is lifted, the added distraction will make it even more difficult keep up.
Lol 😂 having a time of it ….
On a global situation I’m out the door busy the last week or so
Dipping in and out

Virtually excited that nanny might let me stay out past 8 Pm …
Dirinks dinner and a movie 🎥 I’m all grown up !!!

Yet to view Stephanoligy lastest vomit fest -
Uber holiday whilst omitting any moral compass 🧭

Missing you all but I’m now 21 pages behind 😈

• Heart
gawd...sometimes a girl just wants to have a laff...be immature...enjoy a bit of smack...allowed to lighten up and not be so f’ing serious all the time...here and elsewhere 🙄

...especially since speaking for myself...I have more than enough shite and bs to deal with on the daily...✌✌✌Thankfully today is martini Wednesday...have a good one all...🤯
Agreed! it’s also a place where CD viewers can come for information. Let’s not make it too lofty so people with questions or ideas are not welcome. Sometimes it’s take some time for people to work out what’s going on in the Fannysphere. It gets tedious for the old timers to see the same questions over and over, but be patient. Real change takes time.

So if you are new or semi-new, make sure to read the wiki and read a few of the top comments. I really enjoy the insight, commentary and laughs from everyone. Thank you to the Tattlers who do the real work, I appreciate it.

Cheers, dirty vodka for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If that is the case, I honestly think that would anger the patrons. It is a privilege to have employees and the least she should be doing is providing them with net income, and ensuring the tax, health insurance and pension contributions are paid. FFS What is Nati for? I don't know about France, but in England, PAYE is obligatory, not voluntary and employers are required to deduct it. I suppose her argument would be that they earn less than the minimum after their "keep" is deducted. But even that does not wash as surely it is a benefit?
I say shame on Fanny for not taking better care of these people. She is a cheap ass when it comes to others and only cares about her luxuries. I find these type of employers despicable. Once again, since she has never had to worry about money or keeping a job, she has no empathy for those that must. On the other hand, these people, Dan et. al., keep working for her under these conditions. I realize that there probably isn't much work for expats in the area so they take what they can. Fanny is all to aware of this and exploits the situation to her benefit. The downside is that most of the work is below par from what a professional would do and so the cycle of patch and decay continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So, I hear Boris is making big changes ... do you think this will negatively effect the relationship with the rest of Europe and France in particular? Will it be more difficult to travel in and out of the UK for SJ and others?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hello tattle gang!
I have many many pages to catch up, but meanwhile, I want to leave you this gem cause it’s MOOD AF!! 😂

2EA94D1F-8BAD-47EE-B576-51E184937F7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I speculate that Stefanny tries to get away with a self-employment scheme with what I think are her de facto employees. Many have tried to evade their duties as an employer with pseudo independent contractors and many times French courts have said no. I'm waiting for an employment inspector to pay the shitoo a visit.

It can be difficult to be an independent contractor in France and not fall into employment.
That's exactly what I think too.
Lalande situation is borderline.

Just watched The Pethericks latest vlog “Roof Issues”…which, as the title so eloquently states, is Billy fixing the roof. That’s it. But, Teabag must have a hand in the editing…the soundtrack for the vlog sounds like an epic movie…dramatic… full orchestra…over the top. For god’s sake, he’s fixing a f***ing roof!!! Of course, Teabeg has to add the orchestral background…what a drama queen. 🙄

A1C5F2C7-29C8-49C1-8E6B-E0D48539FF3A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The same in France. It's very strict.

She plays with the fire.

Reactions: 20
Isn't she contracting them? In that case, they are declared as self-employed and they pay their own healthcare/ pension etc.

Months ago, she said BOTH her CPAs were getting her finances in order and she would soon present said finances to her patrons... I'm not holding my breath, but in my opinion, she should keep her mouth shut if she never follows through, and just keep on blowing (fake) gold dust in her patrons' eyes, they love it!
Her patrons may love it, but I wouldn't trust the tax people to be as enthusiastic.Meanwhile, keeping her mouth shut is not a trait she uses very often, so that might prove to be too difficult, once again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.