The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW The Fleuries are killing it and their recap is going viral. 16K new subs already and 4000views/hour.

Subscription growth from Socialblade.com:
View attachment 995166
i can understand this..this was the reason i wanted to see how new chateauxowners coped with all the work..and the life around it...they show what most people want to see..they still stay grifters which i hate...but they do it clever...not that madhouse Fanny Flash is creating...she is going high..but i think the fall will come..not right away...but if people see a different vlog..i guess a lott of her patreons will jump over..asking themsleves why on earth they support that lunatic hysterical, and in essence in no means poor, woman..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I seriously don't get this either.... $950 isn't even thaaaaat much considering. To go to Buy me a coffee , I was surprised. It's their passion project, not a necessity .
We know that weddings and functions have plummeted ... Isn't that why they may have to sell it? Is this entire restoration being funded by their Patreon? If it is, I don't understand them still mentioning selling it. Are they going to pay back all their Patreons with the money from the sale they made possible?
THe weddings and functions are held at La Gorce which is Edd's parents place where they live. They're asking for money for their 'passion project', which I think is at Villefranche. It's the grand house they bought a few years ago and are doing up to sell. So they're asking for money to finish a project to sell and make a profit. And crazy people are giving them this money. No money will ever be paid back.

Reactions: 22
Question: How long will it be before people will start asking Stephanie to build poor ol’ Gerry an apartment at ground level, and realize that they have been paying for two apartments all along? Will it ever dawn on them it was her plan to make it seem people's/patron's idea? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
THe weddings and functions are held at La Gorce which is Edd's parents place where they live. They're asking for money for their 'passion project', which I think is at Villefranche. It's the grand house they bought a few years ago and are doing up to sell. So they're asking for money to finish a project to sell and make a profit. And crazy people are giving them this money. No money will ever be paid back.
The story goes if they are to be believed that they bought the house for themselves as they wanted some separation from their work at La Gorce.
Then covid and money dried up from La Gorce business. So they have said we will have to sell our passion project (named by Ryan when he visited it).

People are giving them money in the hope they will be able to keep it for themselves. I think they have never intended to sell, but the sob story of having to has enabled their fans to feel good about donating money to them.

The latest buy a coffee is offensive as they all ready have been given so much and they should be paying for their own digger tracks. Then next thing on the buy me a coffee list is zinc for the garage roof wtf? They tried to skimp on roof and it didn't work and is now leaking so others should pay for it??? And lets not forget the begging for the dogs operation.

I bet most of us here have not asked for financial help, we have gone without or got a mortgage etc. Why do these people think they can have their hands out all the time? We have all been affected by the pandemic, mostly in a negative way. These vloggers have made money off of covids back.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Christmas gifts in Jan for the pre recorded gift slog. They must make $$ on the live chat. The people show up 15-30 before just to chat ?! Philip is online & Percy, Natasha.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Question: How long will it be before people will start asking Stephanie to build poor ol’ Gerry an apartment at ground level, and realize that they have been paying for two apartments all along? Will it ever dawn on them it was her plan to make it seem people's/patron's idea? 🤔
People have already commented that Gerry needs a ground floor apartment. It was when he broke his knee cap last year. But Fanny and Gerry laughed that off. Fanny said if needed she could put a stair chairlift thing in. I think Natty apartment will be come a gite.

Reactions: 16
People have already commented that Gerry needs a ground floor apartment. It was when he broke his knee cap last year. But Fanny and Gerry laughed that off. Fanny said if needed she could put a stair chairlift thing in. I think Natty apartment will be come a gite.
Everyone knows "Gerry's apartment" will not become Gerry's apartment... Everyone except for the ones who are financing them, that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Philip says they arrived in SA in the live chat. SJ is apparently sleeping. WTF there is no major time difference.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I see Dulmar has a new one. I couldn't watch
Good call. I fast-forwarded, and it's the usual drivel. Wobbly bike ride with Diesel obscuring the view, turning up at the gates of an historic property which is closed, and Tatty doing a Wiki voice-over.
No sign of any urgency with their Kickstarter deadline looming, of course.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Christmas gifts in Jan for the pre recorded gift slog. They must make $$ on the live chat. The people show up 15-30 before just to chat ?! Philip is online & Percy, Natasha.
JUst started to watch the latest vlog but had to turn it off. They make me sick with fruity man saying he like octagon China etc. The get up on Natti is Also revolting. What is that thing on her. Head. Just saying......

Reactions: 5
Why does Gerry need a apt.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Dowager Lady summarizes today's GAG!

tumblr_09eb322ee98d55083df5017e05db80c6_8d76baab_1280.png

Life coaching SJ style:

When life gives you lemons....

Every cloud has a silver lining...

We are stronger more than we know...

etc.

:sick: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why does Gerry need a apt.
Welcome and so happy you decided to join. One thing to remember when reading here (and hopefully this answers your question too): nobody in chateauverse actually needs anything, no matter how they beg and plead. They can pay for all themselves, but just like to save their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.