Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Espe

VIP Member
there was even one person pointing out she had no penny to spend...why send gifts?? the postage alone is a fortune..

it just looks like some people clear out their closet ..put it in a box and sent it off to Lalaland..what a lott of crap..:eek: who send his old clothes to there?
So, she has given 23,000 Euros to charities from the Gift Grabs and hence she is basking in the glory and feeling so smug and self-congraulatory. Does she ever stop to think how much money could be sent directly to charities in the senders' own countries? With the amount they spend on postage and packing as well as on the gifts, it could well be the same or more than that amount. If people are not actually buying gifts for her but wasting a fortune on posting her their old/unwanted possessions, those could be sold by the owners and the money given to charity or the items taken directly to a charity shop. She thinks the donations she is making absolve her from the greed and materialism of accepting the gifts. In my opinion, it does not. Those vlogs expose her for what she is, a spoilt hedonist, collecting as many material possessions as she can and the more expensive and flashy, the better. It also taints the other residents and guests who appear in those videos. Last night, Maaike's mother was really begging for the kimono and it made her look bad. SJ really needs to put a stop to that nonsense. She would also save herself a great deal of customs charges. No other chateau owners receive anything like the excessive amount of gifts that she does. They may get sent the odd present but they are nowhere near as acquisitive and greedy for it as she is. It all puts her in an extremely bad light. I can only imagine how smug she will be when she finds a South African cause to donate to as she promised to in last night's fiasco. Also, the thought of her and Villiotti together doesn't bear thinking about. I just hope they don't parade that poor student showing her gratitude to the charlatan chatelaine.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Gibson2

I truly love Dan and his family but I am afraid he has gotten a little big in the britches. He seems way more cocky lately
I disagree. He's been working so hard sometimes he forgets his belt and his britches start to fall down.
I can never understand someone being knocked down for working and providing for his family.
Who on here has hard working husbands/partners or are single and work more than one job to keep a roof over their heads and their family fed and clothed. I could work a 12/14 hour plus day when my children were younger still can if I want to. I would also work away and still do if the contract requires it. I missed some things but that is the way of the world. We are more comfortable now and that's because the graft was put in. I made sure I had quality time with my children.
I think we can all see things and make educated guesses but that's my opinion. I would like to see him have a holiday with his family and I hope that's on the cards. It would do them all some good no vlog, no Chateau and some good old fashioned fun.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Tatty is now posting her address. Please send any and all gifts as well as money directly to her. 🤔

Selmar & Tatyana
1 day ago
Thank you so much for supporting us and thinking of me Patricia. ❤🕊😇 We are unsure of how long we will be in England what date we will go back to France. So this is a good address where things can be sent: Tatyana Hill
POST RESTANTE
Harleston Post Office 6-8 Thoroughfare, Harleston, Norfolk, IP20 9AA England

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

JP in SC

Does anyone know what happens when you “check in” at LaLande? Is there someone to greet you or do you just drive up and honk? If that doesn’t work, do you get out of the car and wander around trying to find someone? Are guests given a tour? Are they allowed in the kitchen? Are certain areas off limits? What the hell do you do all day - walk through the forest? Are you fed anything but dinner? What do you do for breakfast and lunch - collect berries? Eat stale chocolates left in the room?

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Ok.. gotta weigh in, even though no one asked...

But since when are we a factual website?! It's gossip, we talk about things and we speculate and most importantly, we have fun doing it.
Some of us like to investigate and try to find the truth within the gossip and as we have seen, many of SJ's former patrons are now here, because we ask the right questions, and we have answers that make sense of the CD none-sense. Just looking at Wiki we can see how many of these speculations have turned out to be correct. But just as many or even more through these 107 threads turned out to be wrong.

If you see something you don't agree with, or doesn't match your moral compass, scroll on my friends! Or if you are seriously offended by someone's opinions, click the ignore button. But let's not make a big deal out of nothing....

Peace ✌
Thing is, because this is a gossip site, we must be really accurate in naming facts facts and assumptions assumptions. I try to always report things double checked and if I can't get things confirmed I make a point of saying that too. If the gossip is juicy enough it might not need confirmations, because we can all enjoy ourselves with it, but it's still important to call it unconfirmed gossip. We are dealing with a person with an extremely low sense of morals, which makes her fun to talk about on the one hand but infuriating and disgusting on the other. I know most of us here have no actual connection with her in real life and can only reference the trauma she inflicts on the people around her by comparing it to their own experiences in life. However, I have seen the devastation she causes first hand, which makes my position towards her somewhat different but I'm sure we all share the dream of justice prevailing in the end. Watching that happen is what keeps me here. And the joy of being able to speak freely about it, without being attacked. Well, mostly :)

• Heart

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
Just heard her say "Nic's MALE best friend. i wont allow her to say Nic's best friend, just his MALE best friend". There you have it: the way she looked whilst saying this, sums up exactly how she views their relationship. You are talking to his WIFE you moron!
I love that Marie passive-aggressively called HMN's location "IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE" repeatedly. My view of her went up slightly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
oh looks interesting! :O
The most interesting part is when he films out of the bathroom of the room they are staying, revealing once again the state of the woodwork of SJ's windows. There's really nothing that is not broken, rotten or in some form of decay at her HMN. And she thinks she can decorate it away.... This is one of the rooms she's using for her b&b too, just appaling.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Did anyone recognize the room that Russian Maria was in playing the piano. She looked like she was in a storage room.
It's the sitting room of the Marquis apartment, the one SJ failed to finish on British television and where she used a crayon to hide the fact that she ruined very expensive wallpaper.

I was just watching Dan repointing the bricks and he had the two volunteers helping. I find it odd that they are staying there while SJ and co are off in SA it can’t be very comfortable or entertaining staying in that cold barrack by themselves, don’t they have lives? Apparently not!
One of those "volunteers" is actually Kim Raad, SJ's Dutch friend who's babysitting the shittoo during SJ's absence. She also likes to have volunteers (a.k.a. slaves) to help her out and keep her company. She usually asks SJ to organize at least one volunteer staying when she's there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Espe

VIP Member
Can see similar on Souleiado site for euro 399 but I think this one is better is named after her and on sale!
When she and IJ visited Souleiado, SJ bought her mother a large, very expensive red tote bag. She bought herself clothes, etc., but did not show another red bag like that one. Fairly recently, there was a vlog where she was out with PJ and she had the same bag. I thought IJ must have left it in France and that Steph had borrowed it but in Villiotti's fashion show video that IJ and Percy attended when SJ was stuck in France, I see that IJ had her red bag with her so SJ must have bought herself one too at the same time. She just shows a fraction of her purchases when she goes shopping as she is clearly embarrassed at the excessive spending on herself.

• Wow
  • Heart

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
17126941_332205957182333_6187192890045759488_n.jpg

Framlingham
MARCH 17, 2017
stephanieejarvis
Home in Suffolk! But my Turkish bathrobe and pomegranate tea are reminding me of Istanbul

16122708_743843349100892_938603319436247040_n(1).jpg

Framlingham
JANUARY 15, 2017
stephanieejarvis
Ahhh, England. My sleepy childhood village is the perfect place to recover from Christmas festivities.

87349819_159807588813823_1123813180768725227_n(1).jpg

Southbroom, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
FEBRUARY 27, 2020
stephanieejarvis
I assume pic 2 is Framlington as the kitchen unit and oven at the back looks the same as the one SJ is posing by. It looks fabulous, and very expensive.
As for the SA beach house in pic 2, that really has a wow factor.
How they sleep at night taking money from the Grannies and Superfans is beyond me. It's becoming more unsavoury every day, and seeing the Framington House has reminded me just how unscrupulus they are. Their property 'portfolio' must be in the £1 + million now surely :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 37

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I can't help but feeling sorry for Nutty. That poor girl still believes the love bombing of her narc is actually about her, still thinks that her time in the entourage can be labelled as "fun". If only she would know how the Snorting Squirrel CamelToe and his Charlataine talk about her in private. My eyes and ears report quotes like " she will never transcend working class habits" and "such a shame she's so unstable emotionally".

I am actually delighted to hear that the patron's money is making SJ feel safe and creative, because she makes her biggest mistakes feeling like that. Tick tock indeed!
“Working class habits?” 🙄. Anne Marie smokes so what the heck do they think that is? Do you have any triple checked background on PHiPhi you can share? Do any of his people have money? Hard to tell because he’s always shopping at the charity shop.

I just have this little nugget to get off my chest. For people to feel superior because they have access to money that they did not themselves earn is just oxymoronic. You should feel less-than in my opinion, because you are not self made. If, however, you take that money and grow it, then fine, but you had an advantage in having access to capital. But to sit on your ass and cash checks on money someone else earned is nothing to feel superior about, unless you’re vapid.

Last edited:
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere. Marie's description of first impressions of lalande.
That comment had me howling! I can honestly say that I am impressed by Marie after that glimpse into her life, as she often tries to avoid the cameras, so we knew quite little about her. She is brilliant! This was one of the few interviews where an actual successful person was showcased. Writing policy for the aviation industry IS pretty significant, and her move into the cruise industry to write policy is not a small feat, as maritime law and standards of practice are a completely different concept. I have gained a whole new level of respect and admiration for her, and of all the cast and characters of the Shitoo, I'd like to meet her the most. She seems genuine, albeit shy, but someone one can have an actual conversation with. I suspect she and Fanny have quite little in common, as Fanny has the mental capacity of a 5-year old, but I suspect Marie tries to get on with her for the sake of Nick.

• Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Hello Tattlers! Long time lurker here, first time poster.
I came accross the CD at the beginning of the pandemic, through the DIY chanel, when Stephanie was presented as Madam Mystery in their end of vlog sketch: My first opinion was “what an eccentric woman. I like her! What kind of world does she live in? I wish I could spend quarantine in a castle; let’s see what her life is like”. And I was hooked! I fell under Stephanie’s spell and charm. Today, I finally feel like I have something to contribute and I am very curious in hearing your thoughts. Thank you for bearing with me.

A little about me, I am a millennial from Canada that has spent have spent the better part of what little free time I have over the two last years completely enthralled with CD and have watched the entire channel. I loved the castle and I adored Stephanie. She really made me feel like I was a part of her inner circle; she has a way of reeling you in. Things started feeling off for me when she began the Cadeau Unwrapped Channel. Until then, I hadn’t really cared that she was always on vacation and not so focused on the chateau, but over time, something started to feel off about her vapid responses to everything and her insatiable need for attention and validation

Stephanie reminded me of my best friend who has histrionic personality disorder (HPD). So, I looked up “chateau diaries stephanie histrionic disorder” online to see if someone else had came to the same conclusion as me and I found this site. However, the only mention of a disorder for Stephanie on this forum was eating related, but not HPD.

I used the search function and it really doesn’t appear that this has been explored, but if it has, I am sorry for bringing it up again. In sum, Histrionic Personality Disorder is from the Cluster B of personality disorders: Antisocial, Narcissistic, Bordeline, and Histrionic. It is common of children(notably women) of narcissistic parents (IJ seems a likely narcissist, and many here agree on this already I’ve seen).

I feel like the more people who know of this, the less people will get caught up her love bombing and her theatrics, and the better chance she has of getting the help she needs. She is unwell, deeply sad and depressed, and it is causing so much harm in her personal relationships and all those around her. Personally, it was such a relief to finally understand why I was suffering in my relationship with my best friend who has HPD and I hope others can find some relief as well from understanding why Steph is the way she is. If anyone is closed to Stephanie and is reading this, spread the word, please.

So here we go:

The American Psychiatric Association diagnoses a personality as being histrionic if it has at least five of the following traits

• A compulsion to be the center of attention that results in discomfort if unmet
  • Inappropriate sexual, seductive or provocative behavior when interacting with others
  • Shallow, rapidly shifting emotions
  • The use of physical appearance to draw others’ attention
  • Dramatic, impressionistic speech that lacks detail
  • Exaggerated, theatrical emotional expression
  • Easily influenced by others or situations
  • Assumes relationships are more intimate than they are
I think you will find that Stephanie checks every box.
Sorry for the long post! I wanted to be polite and introduce the whole context so thank you for reading this far!

What do you think fellow tattlers? Is this way off?
A lot of Tattlers here think Stefanny suffers from narsissistic personality disorder but I don't. It has been discussed ad infinitum but I think she is way too high functioning to be a narcissist. It's just fashionable to lable everybody people don't agree with as a narc. I don't really support diagnosing anyone based on video clips but if I must, I would definitely go with the histrionic personality disorder, too.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Not Stephending but SJ has been diagnosed here with everything from thyroid disease to ectopic pregnancies, and various mental disorders with may or may not be the case. We only see small clips of what she’s like and of course your going to be “on” if you’r vloging or you’ll end up with videos as dull as Dulmars
Believe me, I've see more than small clips and over the years have build quite a coherent image of who she is. Also: it's a scripted and edited show and she decides what stays in and what's edited out, so the clips we see is exactly what she wants us to see. That's too valuable a tool to just cast aside. I personally know a lot of people who have somehow or in some way interacted with her in real life and I tell you: not one of them would say she is sane.

• Wow
i just watched sadies vlog..Mo his friends has to move the old aga..and Teabeg is nowhere to be seen..what a lazy old shit..Its very clear all them around there live their own lives..exept Pa... who is always present ...if they were all like pa.. 🙄 but pa is from an older generation.. those people helped eachother..nowadays its all for themselves and God for us all..

Nutti IG post...
The relationship is new and she is already going down memory lane??? They do look like a middle aged married couple on vacation.
View attachment 993586

@life_wood_n_food
3 hours ago
Making some space on my phone for our holiday footage and found this little video. Couldn't stop laughing!🤣 Amaury took very seriously Stephanie's petition to look after me 😜😍 (The video was made when we started dating) At @chateaudelalande we use to join for movie night or to watch @stephanieejarvis vlog all together 😊 #funtimes #chateaulife #lovestory #movienight #chateaudiaries #dreamham #holidays
Chateau de la Lande

View attachment 993654

View attachment 993611 View attachment 993612
it looks to me they are more busy to send out a message then to enjoy themselves...i always forget to take photos when i am enjoying myself..and after it i say..damn why didnt i take photos ot that..but i alway have a good memory..i dont need pics..also no need to put my private life on social media..my friends always complain..i always say..if you want to know whats going on..just come by..we always have a place you can stay..

Dan is doing the pantry...why would you do this..i thought the English are a huge fan of plasterboard..its a useless job..just plaster it again..what a waste of time..

Last edited:
  • Heart

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Gotta wonder if Armoire is Nutti's first boyfriend, but whatever...one's thing's for sure Miss O' Brien and Mister Barrow don't look amused. :LOL:

View attachment 993746

Living at Lalande breeds and cultivates quite an unhealthy desperation for romance.
Maybe they’ve actually hit off and are really happy? It does happen sometimes.
I’ve said before that I like them as a couple, good luck to them.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Natty organized the immoral amount of gifts that are sent to someone who not only does not need them- but should be imploring her patrons to STOP SENDING
So many damn gifts now, that the shitoo needs to havperson there to cover the GAG when Natti is away, and they actually aren’t even filming any Cadeaux. They have too see that it’s now way out of hand!! Can you imagine the pile of Cadeaux crap they will return to at the end of February.
It’s feeling pretty grimy right about now
It's pure greed and grostesque in the worse possible way. :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36