Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
“I think it’s cute how some people don’t know how extra I am”

Tanya, that’s not extra, it’s a fucking mental health episode love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Rvg

VIP Member
5A4E9F2F-894D-4190-9214-9A442262C987.png
Was just looking at the reviews for where Tanya works and saw this, I’m pretty sure they’re talking about her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Smiles87

Bet you all £1000 it's Ribs & Co on there LAPS tonight, because there exhausted from the best week ever, having so much fun, making memories and having so many hysterical giggles. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

jbee12

I can’t believe that Tasha has told her nearly 25k followers EXACTLY where her teenage daughter has started working. Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Sad

Bonbon.16

I’m concerned for Trash’s welfare. It’s nearly 11am, they had a BBQ last night and there are no pictures? Where are the 12 pictures of her holding her drink in front of various parts of the garden? The selfie with Liv? The outfit picture with the angle so high up it looks like it was taken by a drone? The picture of “hubby” wearing shorts, Hawaiian shirt, apron and tan lines working the BBQ? I feel robbed, where can I complain?

• Haha

JoJo81

VIP Member
#memoriesmade? Of what? Sitting in a caravan with taco watching love island every night like you do at home?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
You know what, Tash can big up James as much as she wants with my full support. Poor lad deserves a bit of good luck after the shit reception to his GCSE’s. Might go outside at 8 and clap for him

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
🗑 and onslow dress like such Chavvy slobs, it’s embarrassing! I sound like a broken record but they’re our first their anniversary at someone that looks decent for a change and onslow is wearing a frigging Hawaiian shirt snd short as usual and no doubt a pair of trainers. Imagine working there and looking at the grubby pair and thinking I don’t want to serve them! I’d toss a
Coin hahaha
I know someone who has a fetching lobster themed outfit tasha should have asked to borrow that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MyWorld

VIP Member
🗑 is off to London for the day! What will Tan do to get one up on that?! I feel a takeaway coming on! Flowers from H2B or a big purchase of tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Maggie28

VIP Member
I agree, I do respect everyone’s got their own choice but I can’t help but still feel anger over it and obviously I have my reasons for it. But theres people doing worse things in the world of course. Yes I see a lot of people going to the airports, big families with little kids and elderly grandparents. Pretty ridiculous in my opinion

Percy pig themed bathroom anyone?
Tan, gets up from her chair. Pushes people out the way, jumps in her Z3. Once it starts she bombs out the car park she speeds down the high street to her nearest M&S demands to order PP bath mat!
Shouting don’t you know who I am!!!!
While demanding a discount.
Gets back to work, all red faced and panting.
Gets out Percy pig lunch she just had to buy while In M&S. Snaps at Taco because he hadn’t already ordered it for her. Then sends an aggressive text to her daughters having a go that neither of them thought about their mummy and her need to have everything first.
In the words of the Nan from Catherine Tate.
What a fucking Liberty!!!!!
Takes a deep breath and continue’s to serve the person she had left waiting at her desk!
While giving them a death stare! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

MocMoc

I’m actually happy for her having a day out in London. She’s genuinely excited and I think she really does appreciate things like that. Unlike Tanya - she’ll need an unscheduled trip somewhere to upstage her.

Howdedode

Maybe trasha has been arrested for all her illegal streaming, Tan would still be able to say she'd been to prison first after her mini break and her themed pyjamas & handcuffs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MissVanjie

The bucket of fish and chips has absolutely done me!! I haven't been on here for a while.
So they went and got fish and chips, brought them back to the caravan and decanted them into a plastic bucket???? A PLASTIC BUCKET??
Stop the world I wanna get off!!
What a sad little life 😂😂😂😂

• Haha