Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Nothing angers me more than when Tan buys stuff personalised with ‘ashford’. It’s never been her surname. It’s the surname of the guy whose life she has ruined. I feel sorry for her daughters sometimes, surely she would want to prioritise them and use their surname? I’m sure they care a lot more than del

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Bertie Jack

It’s just strange that all the plastic seaside props and accessories are being used for a caravan holiday in Weymouth and she seems really over excited to be near the sea when she actually lives just a 11 minute drive from the coast and she hardly ever goes there 🥴 I just feel sad for her that she can’t just go away for a few days and relax instead she’s styling, accessorising and theming everything for a few likes on Instagram🙁

Happyholly

VIP Member
Tan looking for sympathy again! 🙄
Shut the fuck Tanzi! You work in a car showroom you dipshit. Did taco not play guess who? Did someone use your stapler? Did someone complain about you taking up three tables for your tat to take pics for insta? Stop fishing for sympathy!

What she should be upset about is her inability to cook bolognese because this looks shit! I would be more upset about this!

• Haha
  • Heart

Wordsmith

How is Trash not ashamed to admit that her fourteen year old daughter has worked more hours today than she manages in two weeks?!

• Haha
  • Heart

JoJo81

VIP Member
Sourced locally fucking hell calm down Heston! Why is she cooking more on holiday than she ever does at home and how tragic the family holiday is just her and taco

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
it’s all about the packaging and the bags. How unbelievably materialistic is that 🥴 spending for the sake of it. Also talk about shaming and patronising your son, he bought his first aftershave so he doesn’t pinch his dads. How humiliating for the poor lad. Just say, if you really have to post about it, James treated himself to some aftershave. End of. What a horrid person, imagine his friends reading that, they would rip him a part. Also, family day out?? Get off your fucking phone love!!!

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’m going on holiday today too! So spooky #hehe. Unbelievably I haven’t bought a single themed outfit in fact I haven’t bought a single outfit at all. I’m wondering if I’ve missed a trick? There’s a village near where we are staying that is famous for it’s kippers, maybe that should be my theme 😬

Poor Tash must be exhausted! This weekend she has changed her couch cushions round and helped her daughter clean her room - all in intense heat! I honestly don’t know how she gets out of bed on a morning with such a heavy workload!

• Haha

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Nothing worse then photos of “designer” shopping bags. There’s probably only a key ring or phone cover in the bag anyway! 😂

• Haha

Happyholly

VIP Member
Tanzi has once again confirmed what we all knew. She is a whole picnic short; the basket is completely empty and not because she scoffed the lot. When I go away I like to relax not pack the house and relocate it in a caravan. She has a whole shops worth of tat with her. I wonder if tomorrow she'll unpack one of her girls so it is actually family holiday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Did Tasha really say she can’t face eating much in this heat but posted a photo of her oversized “salad”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18