Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan looking for sympathy again! 🙄
Shut the duck Tanzi! You work in a car showroom you dipshit. Did taco not play guess who? Did someone use your stapler? Did someone complain about you taking up three tables for your tat to take pics for insta? Stop fishing for sympathy!

What she should be upset about is her inability to cook bolognese because this looks tit! I would be more upset about this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tanzi has had another bad day at work🥱 I really don’t think she should be dealing with the general public, she comes across nasty at the best of times! Let’s face it, the customer would never ever be right in her wonky eyes!

Of course Ralph never barks, she’s so lucky he’s perfect, of course he is Tanzi, wouldn’t expect anything less 🙄

Actually just had a thought, Tanzi can’t cope because 🗑 has now had a meal out (which contained a fish platter with lobster, her favourite it would seem) and two takeaways and we are only on Thursday! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ! What the hell goes on at Tanzi’s workplace that she ends up in tears all the time. I worked in a car dealership many moons ago and you did used to get the odd irate customer kicking off in the service department but I don’t remember ever seeing any of the receptionists in tears over it. Attention seeking idiot she is!

Reactions: 14
Try doing my job Trash, Cleaning 7 B+B rooms and then working in a busy kitchen 12 hours a day since May without a day off!!! She really has no idea what hard work is 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s just angry that Tasha seems to be having a nice week off, that or her daughters have sacked her off again

Reactions: 9
I also find it really insensitive of her to post tit about having a bad day when there’s literally a mass shooting in the news. But don’t worry about them hun think of poor Tanya who didn’t make employee of the month

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wait a minute - Tanzi had another tearful day at the most difficult job in the world and.. DIDN'T get a takeaway!?
But why did H2B not insist on putting her feet up and having ribs or a dry kebab on their lap?
Why hasn't she he bought flowers and prosecco?

ETA - #badday #atwork #tears 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These bloody two make my blood boil! I have shielded for 9 months at various times since the virus began, had covid in March 2020, pneumonia, in hospital & then got long covid. Worked at home the whole time when I was off, 2 jabs later, barely going out except to work (I’m a manager in a supermarket so can’t avoid people)…..guess what, ended up in hospital today with bloody covid again. Have had to cancel our staycation & an operation next month as my lungs won’t be strong enough!! It’s not bleeping fair when I see dollops like them swanning around, no cares in the world and they get nothing!!!
Hats of to all the drs, nurses & NHS workers, you’re bloody amazing. It’s very scary on a covid ward, thankfully I’m hopefully going to be one of the lucky ones again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait a minute - Tanzi had another tearful day at the most difficult job in the world and.. DIDN'T get a takeaway!?
But why did H2B not insist on putting her feet up and having ribs or a dry kebab on their lap?
Why hasn't she he bought flowers and prosecco?

ETA - #badday #atwork #tears 😭🤣
Maybe someone should mention to her it's maybe time to look for a new job, since this one seems to be upsetting her all the time? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe someone should mention to her it's maybe time to look for a new job, since this one seems to be upsetting her all the time? ;)
Exactly, how can being a receptionist at BMW cause so many bad days? And why is dry spag bol a cure for it? Is it all that parsley she lobs on it actually del’s medicinal herbs? #badday #atwork #tears #wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No wonder tanzi's work colleagues don't take her seriously if she's not playing guess who and having picnics in the canteen with dickless del she's sat at her desk crying 🙄

• Haha
These bloody two make my blood boil! I have shielded for 9 months at various times since the virus began, had covid in March 2020, pneumonia, in hospital & then got long covid. Worked at home the whole time when I was off, 2 jabs later, barely going out except to work (I’m a manager in a supermarket so can’t avoid people)…..guess what, ended up in hospital today with bloody covid again. Have had to cancel our staycation & an operation next month as my lungs won’t be strong enough!! It’s not bleeping fair when I see dollops like them swanning around, no cares in the world and they get nothing!!!
Hats of to all the drs, nurses & NHS workers, you’re bloody amazing. It’s very scary on a covid ward, thankfully I’m hopefully going to be one of the lucky ones again.
Oh my god, you really have had a tough time.
I really hope you’re ok, you sound like a strong person. Keep well and know that arseholes like these two wouldn’t have half the strength you have.
Tan can’t even get through a week without crying.
Take care and please keep us posted on how you are doing. X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
5A4E9F2F-894D-4190-9214-9A442262C987.png
Was just looking at the reviews for where Tanya works and saw this, I’m pretty sure they’re talking about her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s awful, I really hope you’re feeling better soon ❤

View attachment 710668 Was just looking at the reviews for where Tanya works and saw this, I’m pretty sure they’re talking about her
1000% #badbitchtanzi no wonder she keeps having bad day’s at work when she behaves like that!

Last edited:
View attachment 710736
i bet bad witch Tanzi smashed up the shoebox after Fiona gave taco this glowing review
It would be interesting to see if these reviews coincide with her ‘bad days’ at work but I can’t see any dates. Taco has plenty of practice bending over backwards to help people after living with ‘so extra’ Tan, she must be so high maintenance it’s unreal!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 710668 Was just looking at the reviews for where Tanya works and saw this, I’m pretty sure they’re talking about her
Sounds like Tan, I bet she can’t ever be wrong.
Maybe she has been given a warning.
Let’s hope Tan has a good day today, there will be an expensive candle, expensive wine and flowers for Tan today. Because she is so bleeping hard done by!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.