Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words. Oh hang on...just found some. bleeping. Pathetic. 😂

Also does that fat witch do anything other than eat crap?? It is pretty much all she posts other than the odd shot of her bed or TV. For someone who professes to love food she eats a load of absolute shite. Shite that must surely taste worse when served out of cheap, nasty plastic that isn’t meant to be a receptacle for a meal 🤮

Reactions: 16
Doesn't happen often but im literally lost for words!
Just how does he put up with it???

Reactions: 10
Tanzi has even brought her White Company candle! 😳 I actually think that coral thing is probably hers and the glass ball things. I’ve been on a number of these hols over the years with my kids and the accommodation certainly does not have this kind of tat lying around unless it’s a private rent!

Wow 🌮 what an exciting first night of hols eh 🥱

Reactions: 15
Omfg, my man would literally lose his tit with me, they must eat everything cold whist she preps too take a photo or dish it into a friggin kids bucket!!

Reactions: 12
Just when you think your evening can’t get any more amusing, 🗑 serves up dinner 🤮 Delish! 🤣
2590B96D-6B27-4722-8547-C204EE0C21A4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Yes she’s that extra Shame she couldn’t have fitted in a couple of extra people you know like her kids!

Tasha isn’t one to be ill or lie on the sofa er that’s all she bleeping dies the lazy sloth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She brought her own lamp.......imagine being a neighbour seeing her packing the lamp in the car 'yes doreen just packing for the caravan. SO extra'
:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many more times is she gonna declare how extra she is? 😬...and I’m sure she’s hung them solar lights outside! FFS

• Haha
  • Wow
Just when you think it couldn’t get any worse......oh yeah we all take a lamp on holiday in a caravan!
Dear God! The only extra tan is; is sad! How bloody pathetic! She needs help! Who in their right mind brings a lamp on holiday with them?

Reactions: 13
I think it’s pretty sad that that’s all she has to occupy her time with instead of spending time with her family instead of just taco abs her props I actually feel sorry for her it looks quite apparent that her daughters don’t have much time for her

Reactions: 11
The bucket of fish and chips has absolutely done me!! I haven't been on here for a while.
So they went and got fish and chips, brought them back to the caravan and decanted them into a plastic bucket???? A PLASTIC BUCKET??
Stop the world I wanna get off!!
What a sad little life 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How pathetic also that both her and Trashy both took that vinegar mayo with them....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.