Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that Tasha has told her nearly 25k followers EXACTLY where her teenage daughter has started working. Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe that Tasha has told her nearly 25k followers EXACTLY where her teenage daughter has started working. Unbelievable.
no clue/common sense when it comes to safeguarding whatsoever - I hope her husband has some common sense and tells her to take it down!

Reactions: 16
I was thinking the same, anyone could get her from there as she shares all there details online, birthdate, school everything

Reactions: 10
Since Monday Tan has posted 20 times, she must really be enjoying her holiday!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
When on holiday you have to have holiday drinks! tan you’re in Dorset not Dubai 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t these two have an idea of their own? Tranman now has one of those picture glass ball things. What an absolute waste of money. No one cares. Spending money on a fad. That’ll be at the back of the cupboard with ALL the Rae Dunn pottery next week.

Reactions: 11
Tanya cooking again… do we think she’s spent their dining out money on all that tat for the caravan?

Reactions: 11
I reckon Tan didn’t have the meal out or not ride booked. I looked at the restaurant page and it looked like they’re open based on tagged posts? I really want to work out how much she’s spent on tat for the holiday instead on days out but I can’t go down that rabbit hole 😅

Reactions: 4
...I might be wrong, please correct me but isn't Trash's daughter too young to be working legally???

Reactions: 6
Not only that, she’s also said that a few of her friends also work there AND it’s right next to her school 🤦🏼‍♀️ Let’s just hope to god she picks her daughter up from work and doesn’t make her get a bus or walk!!

Reactions: 12
Shouldn’t she be encouraging her to concentrate on her exams, rather than working in a tea room. Maybe if Trasha worked a few more hours she would be able to treat her daughter more.
And not just to sugary sweets and drinks.
Some clothes that didn’t make her look like a mini Trasha.
My kids all got jobs once their GCSES were over. Not at the start of them. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Shouldn’t she be encouraging her to concentrate on her exams, rather than working in a tea room. Maybe if Trasha worked a few more hours she would be able to treat her daughter more.
My kids all got jobs once their GCSES were over. Not at the start of them. 🤦🏼‍♀️
To be fair to her ( can't believe im saying that ) but I had a Saturday job at 14 as did all of my friends.
My son and my stepsons all had Saturday jobs.
I dont think it hurts to teach them about working and earning money.

Reactions: 17
Can't believe she's took them bloody hanging thing's on holiday! Jeez why are you stuck in your caravan cooking?! Go out for dinner, go for a walk on the beach, go to the pub for a drink, go to the club and do the tiger dance! What on earth is she doing. The sad sad woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe they need the money and for the kids to start earning and pay for themselves. Trash is far too lazy to even think about increasing her hours.

Reactions: 7
F***ing hell, why bother going on holiday and taking all your kitchen with you.
Those hanging skewers were in habitat in sainsburys about 2 years ago. I know because I bought a set (hubby loves spedini at zizzi's so I thought I'd make it at home for him - never posted it on insta though)
For a trip away, she seems to have brought different plates for each meal. Did she hire a van to go on holiday? The people in nearby caravans must have laughed as she unloaded boxes of utter tat to theme everything.
She seriously needs help, why can't "htb" see it. God knows how much debt she must be in with her levels of spending on trips, Emma bridgewater and takeaways.

Can't believe she's took them bloody hanging thing's on holiday! Jeez why are you stuck in your caravan cooking?! Go out for dinner, go for a walk on the beach, go to the pub for a drink, go to the club and do the tiger dance! What on earth is she doing. The sad sad woman.
Exactly, bloody let your hair down woman (got enough of it) and enjoy yourself, go to the club house, the pub or out for dinner and have some of those giggles you say you have, but stop acting like a nana where’s #badbitch Tanzi gone?! Oh yes, hanging props up round the caravan 🙄

Could of taken the dogs with you after all, at least 🌮 might get some entertainment and they might of got a long overdue walk! 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.