Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay...she’s got me - as I sit here supping a (non blue) cocktail on the private beach of our five star apartment in the Algarve (killing time whilst the kids paddleboard) which I haven’t shared a single photo of on social media cos, like, I’m not an actual braggy twit 😂 (and only typing it here really as know the fat cow reads this and writes us all off as being jealous witches) - What the duck are “salties?? Maybe I am totally out of touch but Googling them only brings up crocodile references so surely I am not the only one confused 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
argh so envious!! Enjoy!! I think salties are a clothing brand... I could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It hit 42 yesterday @Maggie28 so pack plenty of sunblock! Have a great one...all the aggravation and hoops you have to jump through are definitely worth it 😁

...And @Merylsberyls we actually had a local speciality in Lisbon last week that was literally a flaming sausage on a mini burner at the table and it totally reminded me of Trash’s infamous beach barbies 😂😂
OMG 🤣

Now you’ve given her an idea! I can see 🗑 ordering a mini burner tomorrow morning in her hungover state from her itchy bed and popping this specialty “Flaming Sausage” on her menu planner next week and whilst eating this culinary delight alfresco style, declaring “it’s just like being abroad” “reminds me of Spain” for the thousandth time 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£60 for them both to have that afternoon tea 😱😱😱
I’m thinking that this day out was hastily planned and booked after The Real Ashford’s had such a lavish anniversary day. She’s obviously kicked off about Tasha having a nicer time than her so he’s handed over his card for a bit peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tanzi you’re kidding no one we all know your big family brunch will just be you and taco as per usual and what is a #seasodememory?

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does Tan’s bed look really small in her extra filtered selfie ?! Her nickname ‘cutenose’ always makes me laugh as that nose is many things but cute is not one of them 😂

• Haha
I’m concerned for Trash’s welfare. It’s nearly 11am, they had a BBQ last night and there are no pictures? Where are the 12 pictures of her holding her drink in front of various parts of the garden? The selfie with Liv? The outfit picture with the angle so high up it looks like it was taken by a drone? The picture of “hubby” wearing shorts, Hawaiian shirt, apron and tan lines working the BBQ? I feel robbed, where can I complain?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m concerned for Trash’s welfare. It’s nearly 11am, they had a BBQ last night and there are no pictures? Where are the 12 pictures of her holding her drink in front of various parts of the garden? The selfie with Liv? The outfit picture with the angle so high up it looks like it was taken by a drone? The picture of “hubby” wearing shorts, Hawaiian shirt, apron and tan lines working the BBQ? I feel robbed, where can I complain?
It really is quite concerning isn’t it?!

Won’t worry too much as I’m sure once she’s recovered (after a cuppa tea in bed followed by a greasy fry up) we'll all be treated to a thousand photos and running commentary on how good the meat was on the BBQ blah blah 🤣

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does Tan’s bed look really small in her extra filtered selfie ?! Her nickname ‘cutenose’ always makes me laugh as that nose is many things but cute is not one of them 😂
The cutenose thing to me always sounds like someone was looking for something nice to say about her and decided that her nose was the least offensive thing so settled on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
drone 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 13
I can’t stop laughing, drone needs to be in the next thread title!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe the party didn’t go to plan, and it had gatecrashers. Sent by Tan & Taco!
I take it from Tan’s effort not many people are going to this family brunch. Which is a week after her mums birthday? Why didn’t they do it on her birthday? Odd 🤷🏼‍♀️
Let’s hope Tan doesn’t get drunk and fall in the family pond 😂
Can someone contact Sky news and let them know Trasha is AWOL….
We are waiting Tash ⏰

The cutenose thing to me always sounds like someone was looking for something nice to say about her and decided that her nose was the least offensive thing so settled on that.
Her nose is anything but cute. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Everytime tanzi trys to smile, it looks like she's had a stroke. Not a good look!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.