Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel a bleep to say it but anyone think Trashas lad looks like Sid from ice age😅 find it so strange the way she drags them out all the time too surely they want to be with their friends in the summer hols not their mum! They’re both teens

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please don’t tell me she set those bags up on the table at Wagamama to take a photo? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please don’t tell me she set those bags up on the table at Wagamama to take a photo? 🤦🏼‍♀️
That really is so sad!! If I was a customer witnessing that I really wouldn’t be able to keep a straight face 🙊

Reactions: 10
it’s all about the packaging and the bags. How unbelievably materialistic is that 🥴 spending for the sake of it. Also talk about shaming and patronising your son, he bought his first aftershave so he doesn’t pinch his dads. How humiliating for the poor lad. Just say, if you really have to post about it, James treated himself to some aftershave. End of. What a horrid person, imagine his friends reading that, they would rip him a part. Also, family day out?? Get off your bleeping phone love!!!

Reactions: 19
Jesus her forehead is huge!!!

Didn’t she do this funfair afternoon last year?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
4F2BB879-9E35-4767-A340-0AD9031C7371.png
Just had a look at the ladies page who trash just tagged in her recent post, and if you think trash’s garden is cluttered then Jesus Christ take a look at this 🤦🏼‍♀️ How do you even walk around it all?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 712146 Just had a look at the ladies page who trash just tagged in her recent post, and if you think trash’s garden is cluttered then Jesus Christ take a look at this 🤦🏼‍♀️ How do you even walk around it all?
I came across her page before, she adores gardening it would seem, but it was the tilted head selfies I couldn’t get my head round, although they have seem to have gone in recent times.

Reactions: 4
it’s all about the packaging and the bags. How unbelievably materialistic is that 🥴 spending for the sake of it. Also talk about shaming and patronising your son, he bought his first aftershave so he doesn’t pinch his dads. How humiliating for the poor lad. Just say, if you really have to post about it, James treated himself to some aftershave. End of. What a horrid person, imagine his friends reading that, they would rip him a part. Also, family day out?? Get off your bleeping phone love!!!
Plus if he was using his dads, why not get him some for birthday/Christmas or treat him for good grades? They don’t make sense.

🗑 does not have a mind of her own. She copied everyone’s clothing/purchases etc. It’s insane.

I wonder who they have coming for this BBQ?
Perfect chance to have the over worked Tan to come with that wet drip of a H2B, but no. It will be the real Ashfords and maybe the neighbours.
Tan won’t be there, she’ll be blessed at home. After stuffing her face with cake and crap.
I love an afternoon tea but never been with my husband. It’s not his thing!
But I have friends to go with, shame because she could take her girls and meet Trasha. If they was friends. 😬

I'll never understand how Tanya can waste so much money on takeaways, meals and materialistic things for the gram but doesn't pay to get her hair done? She'd look so much better if she got her hair cut and her eyebrows tinted. Her selfie reminds me of a ginger Morticia Addams with that hair.
20210814_120737.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Plus if he was using his dads, why not get him some for birthday/Christmas or treat him for good grades? They don’t make sense.
instead of a piddly take away which isn’t really a treat as they have one for no reason every bloody week!!

Reactions: 4
Holy duck!
And this is the face that greets you on the service desk at BMW before you’ve even asked a question…😬

Isn’t that the lobster 🦞 dress she is wearing, well the one she was meant to wear on her home from home holiday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her 2 stories are so filtered that her dress and joker lipstick are completely different colours!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.