Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemissgiggles

Just properly caught up on the "family holiday" and actually can't believe how sad she is.
They probably had to hire a transit van for the fairy lights, outdoor lamp, flamingo light (😭🤣), dolphin light, candles, glasses, plates (EB obviously), drinks trolly, buckets and spades, 44 bottles of booze, crystal balls, pineapples, tablescales and skewer stands.

Imagine bringing the whole house with you to cook dinner every night and watch love Island?

I also find it ridiculous that they always have the same drink? Taco probably itching for a beer but naturally sips on his pink WKD and prosecco like "mmm delicious honey."
Fucking losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

lou lou 83

It’s the weirdest holiday ever!!, and why would you go in the kids school holiday when it’s so much more expensive?!. The whole thing as just baffled me 🤣

Bonbon.16

Tan, gets up from her chair. Pushes people out the way, jumps in her Z3. Once it starts she bombs out the car park she speeds down the high street to her nearest M&S demands to order PP bath mat!
Shouting don’t you know who I am!!!!
While demanding a discount.
Gets back to work, all red faced and panting.
Gets out Percy pig lunch she just had to buy while In M&S. Snaps at Taco because he hadn’t already ordered it for her. Then sends an aggressive text to her daughters having a go that neither of them thought about their mummy and her need to have everything first.
In the words of the Nan from Catherine Tate.
What a fucking Liberty!!!!!
Takes a deep breath and continue’s to serve the person she had left waiting at her desk!
While giving them a death stare! 😱
Then gets home and orders Ribs & Co, Chinese, pizza and a curry because she’s had a tough day at work #sorrynotsorry #badbitch #whatdidido #togetsofat #percypigislife #myh2bisabiggerwetwipethanyours

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
What is the point of that blind in her kitchen, I bet it’s dripping in grease!!

C230DBB2-E90B-4C62-9F06-4C4526E279A2.jpeg
Hold up, she orders chips and she lays out plastic fish and netting on the table. And then has newspaper to eat her chips from?
Jesus fucking Christ, she really is a sad cunt!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

JoJo81

VIP Member
She’s seriously
Pissing me off! I’ve just been and sat outside in the garden as I was hot after cooking and it’s lovely and mild out there! ITS STILL SUMMER. Stop wishing your sodding life away! By baby is due in 7 weeks and I’m not sat here banging on about time!
I just can’t be doing with the two twats my little dog died on Tuesday I’m heartbroken we had him for 16 years and he came everywhere with us he actually died while we are on holiday he came with us because unlike tan I actually cared about my little boy. These two with their fake perfect lives are really annoying me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Serg91

VIP Member
She’s not being extra. She’s being fucking ridiculous. My face dropped when I saw the photo. Her daughters must be mortified. How embarrassing is she?! Why has she taken so many props on holiday. Just go and sodding well enjoy yourself. Rather than doing everything for show. Why would you stay in on your first night?!

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
I’m done. It’s Saturday and she’s stuck to the meal planner on ONE day.

Why do I care about this? I have genuine anger. She hasn’t scratched my car, she’s failed to fulfil her promise to eat cheese.

This thread wasn’t supposed to be my life. I had plans, great plans…

• Haha
  • Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
So my day consisted of being up for 2 hours with a screaming toddler at 2am, finally getting back to sleep at 4:30 to be woken by a vomiting dog at 5. Finally gave up on sleep at 6:30, walked the baby up to childcare, did an exercise YouTube video. Did a full shift at work covering for 2 colleagues as well as my own job and as a result was shouted out in 2 languages #whatdididotodeservethat Finished work, walked my dog, went to pick my car up from the garage and pay my £450 bill. Picked the baby up, played, bathed and put him to bed - it took 2 hours, he wouldn’t sleep. Then at 9 o’clock came down and made my tea to stick to my diet and so I had a decent lunch tomorrow. At no time did anyone offer to buy me a takeaway and I demand to know why!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bonbon.16

This.......🤢
She has got to be logged into his account and commenting as Taco 😂 I’m surprised he’s not nominated her for a Pride of Britain award for cooking tea after work….oh wait that’s what the majority of people do 🙄

• Haha

tarquin16

Chatty Member
I also find it really insensitive of her to post shit about having a bad day when there’s literally a mass shooting in the news. But don’t worry about them hun think of poor Tanya who didn’t make employee of the month

• Heart

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
“I think it’s cute how some people don’t know how extra I am”

Tanya, that’s not extra, it’s a fucking mental health episode love.
Passive aggressive tanzi strikes again 🙄 I find it cute you don't realise how much of a massive cockwomble you are tanzi 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
At Christmas I might bung some lardons in with my sprouts and I'm sure carrots wrapped in bacon are nice but it's just a regular Sunday dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️ fucking hell just eat some veg. How they don't have scurvy is beyond me.

I'm a fat shit but even I draw a line somewhere 😂 in other news Trans kitchen looked different to me so I started scrolling back to see if something changed - fuck me how much SHITE can one woman post 😂 I did actually manage to find her last full kitchen shot and nothing had changed so I suppose jokes on me for being so invested 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20

JoJo81

VIP Member
Oh ffs I know it’s early but it’s inspired a thread suggestion
T. rex tanzi and angel delight whilst lazy tash still serves up shite

• Haha

Oohthatsgood

If my husband was to comment like that on a food picture I’d put up I’d tell him to fuck off and go find his bollocks lmao I’d block the cunt until he found them

• Haha
  • Heart

Bonbon.16

So I see Trash has potatoes and bread, I guess the Keto phase is well and truly over!

Thread suggestion #45 while Tash takes her selfies with a drone, Tan just takes out another loan

• Haha

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
I find it really cringe now the amount of ‘gifts’ Taco has been buying for Tan. Why does she behave like this? If you like something and you’re a hard working woman, there is no shame in buying it yourself. Pretending your partner has gifted it to you is just so strange. My husband is a good man but he doesn’t shower me with gifts because he knows that money would be better spent on our house or our daughter and when I do get the occasional gift, it wouldn’t be something so extravagant as Bloom and Wild. I send Bloom and Wild to my friends when they have a big birthday or an engagement, they aren’t just an every day expense. I am rambling but I just don’t understand why she’s trying to pretend he is constantly gifting her stuff!

• Heart