Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she means it's because the pasta is hard and crunchy? That's not everyone's cup of tea, myself included 🤢😂
I bet dickies Del thought it was amazing honey! Nope this time she/he said outstanding honey.
Didn’t she buy timberlands? And Dr Martens?
So why does she need more boots? Surly her man feet haven’t worn out those boots already?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet dickies Del thought it was amazing honey! Nope this time she/he said outstanding honey.
Didn’t she buy timberlands? And Dr Martens?
So why does she need more boots? Surly her man feet haven’t worn out those boots already?
Timberlands are notoriously hard to break in and Dr Martens are quite narrow I think? I doubt Tan walks enough to break them in or if they even fit. She strikes me as someone who just wants the labels to show off, but then will never wear them or send them back

Reactions: 7
Tanzi and her outfit which is perfect for all the cosy walks she never goes on because she is a lazy oaf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🗑 is off to London for the day! What will Tan do to get one up on that?! I feel a takeaway coming on! Flowers from H2B or a big purchase of tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🗑 is off to London for the day! What will Tan do to get one up on that?! I feel a takeaway coming on! Flowers from H2B or a big purchase of tat!
Bless you hun tanzi is going for tea with her very good friend the queen. Buckingham palace is a bit common so she’s off to Windsor to have a tete a tete with liz they go back years. #youdidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Heathers is my favourite ever film I’m fuming that Tash has pretended to watch it and is now going to see the show, there is no way she will appreciate it’s dark humour!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m actually happy for her having a day out in London. She’s genuinely excited and I think she really does appreciate things like that. Unlike Tanya - she’ll need an unscheduled trip somewhere to upstage her.

Reactions: 22
Not sure Tanya’s going to be able to get gifted London theatre tickets like Trash has. Mind you she’ll probably make a big show of paying for something out of her own pocket.
Wonder if the theatres are struggling to fill seats after Covid?
Hubby or her beloved daughters will treat her to a day up London because she is #loved and/or a #luckymummy 🤢🤥

Reactions: 10
I’m actually happy for her having a day out in London. She’s genuinely excited and I think she really does appreciate things like that. Unlike Tanya - she’ll need an unscheduled trip somewhere to upstage her.
Not sure Tanya’s going to be able to get gifted London theatre tickets like Trash has. Mind you she’ll probably make a big show of paying for something out of her own pocket.
Wonder if the theatres are struggling to fill seats after Covid lockdown?

Reactions: 5
Wonder if the theatres are struggling to fill seats after Covid lockdown?
Andrew Lloyd Webber will personally invite her I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No masks for Trash or daughter 🤬 maybe I'm weird but I still wear mine in shops and they should be wearing them on the train.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
All the nice places to eat for lunch and this idiot gets a meal deal from Tesco! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
No masks for Trash or daughter 🤬 maybe I'm weird but I still wear mine in shops and they should be wearing them on the train.
They’re not mandatory. So they don’t need to wear them. I don’t wear a mask in supermarkets now because we don’t have to and im 31 weeks pregnant so can’t deal with it any longer. Yes you do need to wear them on public transport, but if they’re eating they don’t need to, obviously lol!

Reactions: 18
They’re not mandatory. So they don’t need to wear them. I don’t wear a mask in supermarkets now because we don’t have to and im 31 weeks pregnant so can’t deal with it any longer. Yes you do need to wear them on public transport, but if they’re eating they don’t need to, obviously lol!
They may not be mandatory but I personally think it's irresponsible not to wear them. Each to their own.

Agreed! I know we don't have to but I still wear mine in the shop. I never thought to do anything but continue. The train they should be wearing it though but hardly a surprise seeing as she shophopped throughout the lockdowns when cases were peaking.

Reactions: 5
They may not be mandatory but I personally think it's irresponsible not to wear them. Each to their own.
Agreed! I know we don't have to but I still wear mine in the shop. I never thought to do anything but continue. The train they should be wearing it though but hardly a surprise seeing as she shophopped throughout the lockdowns when cases were peaking.
Everyone’s going to have a different opinion on whether we should wear masks or not. So there’s no need for us all to start an argument (not that we are) over whether we or 🗑 and clan wear them. I get it in crowded places. I’d wear one in London as well. Well I wouldn’t go to London at the minute. But that’s another story.

Reactions: 13
To be fair to them, they are clearly eating and drinking and there is not a soul in sight. I really couldn’t pull them up on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.