Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was a roast dinner in honour of her daughters friend?! Remember the German meal she made after inspo from the other daughters friend 🙈 how embarrassing. People like Tanzi and Tasha are really making me think about not sharing anything about my kids online
She has to mention her daughters friends because she hasn’t got any friends of her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This just shows how slow her life is. She said last night she needed an early night as she has a blooming busy day today. Then describes what she’s doing, which to me is an average type of day that most people do, only they have to actually work as well! No wonder she pisses people off, she is completely tone deaf and out of touch with reality.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This just shows how slow her life is. She said last night she needed an early night as she has a blooming busy day today. Then describes what she’s doing, which to me is an average type of day that most people do, only they have to actually work as well! No wonder she pisses people off, she is completely tone deaf and out of touch with reality.
who is liv? Why is she all of a sudden calling Olivia, Liv? I’ve followed her for quite some years now and I’ve never seen her refer to Olivia as Liv 🤔

Reactions: 7
who is liv? Why is she all of a sudden calling Olivia, Liv? I’ve followed her for quite some years now and I’ve never seen her refer to Olivia as Liv 🤔
it’s pissing me off to 🤣🤣 it’s like she’s all of a sudden realised it can be shortened to liv and she’s just running with it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it’s pissing me off to 🤣🤣 it’s like she’s all of a sudden realised it can be shortened to liv and she’s just running with it
My Nan always said people who shorten names do so because they are lazy. 🤣
Not my opinion but sounds like Natascha, Tasha Tash! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Olivia has asked to be called Liv now she’s a teenager and a big girl?
I’m so pleased James has done well in his exams too look at the grief the poor kid got last year!

Reactions: 10
You know what, Tash can big up James as much as she wants with my full support. Poor lad deserves a bit of good luck after the tit reception to his GCSE’s. Might go outside at 8 and clap for him

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tan has posted some pics of Ralph and a video of when they went to the breeders, I did not expect Dickless del to sound like that!

• Haha
sorry bit late catching up - hope you are well 😘 and you too @Maggie 😘

OMG is @Badger still knocking about?! 🙈😆
Badger is always lurking.
Did you know BMWguys? They worked with Tan, or did.
They haven’t posted for a while, but have been online.

You know what, Tash can big up James as much as she wants with my full support. Poor lad deserves a bit of good luck after the tit reception to his GCSE’s. Might go outside at 8 and clap for him
duck! I missed the clap… I’ll do it next week, when Trasha works for 3 hours. And Tan cooks a meal from scratch. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tan has posted some pics of Ralph and a video of when they went to the breeders, I did not expect Dickless del to sound like that!
He sounds fick as shiiiii. Go seep 🤣🤣

Badger is always lurking.
Did you know BMWguys? They worked with Tan, or did.
They haven’t posted for a while, but have been online.

God yeah, weren’t they apparently having lunches together and bitching about her. Wind up merchants I always thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is Trash not ashamed to admit that her fourteen year old daughter has worked more hours today than she manages in two weeks?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t think I have ever seen Trasha have fresh meat for her BBQ, normally she gets it all from Iceland and fucks it up. Pretty sure her weekend BBQ won’t be any different.

• Sick
Don’t think I have ever seen Trasha have fresh meat for her BBQ, normally she gets it all from Iceland and fucks it up. Pretty sure her weekend BBQ won’t be any different.
‘Meat’ is debatable. I think her whole haul had about 10% meat content in total 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tan looking for sympathy again! 🙄
She broke her chair again I bet!
duck sake It’s not like she works in an A&E department, she works in a car show room.
That’s probably not even busy!
Maybe someone found her stash of treats and props!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tan looking for sympathy again! 🙄
Honestly if I was her boss I’d be fuming that she makes where she works so public and then cries on about bad days all the time. I’ve got 0 sympathy for the crocodile tears!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.