Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow hasn’t Onslow splashed the cash tonight? Very extravagant for a 19th wedding anniversary!

Oh that’ll be it now, Tanzi and Del will be in Paris this time tomorrow 😂
Of course they will hop on a plane first thing and be having drinkies at the top of the Eiffel Tower tomorrow evening. It was booked months ago didn't I say? Of course, no restrictions or covid rules will apply for those 2.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
All those photos of one night out! Love the ones of the bins on the pavement/prom 🚮🥴Why does she think they are worth posting on Instagram???
How much of her evening must have been spent taking photos and then sat staring at her phone. What a way to spend your anniversary!!
When we go out to a nice restaurant I wouldn’t dream of spending the whole evening taking photos of my food and drinks!!

Reactions: 10
On Tans story, looks like she had celebratory burger and chips for lunch yesterday! 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
🗑 and onslow dress like such Chavvy slobs, it’s embarrassing! I sound like a broken record but they’re our first their anniversary at someone that looks decent for a change and onslow is wearing a frigging Hawaiian shirt snd short as usual and no doubt a pair of trainers. Imagine working there and looking at the grubby pair and thinking I don’t want to serve them! I’d toss a
Coin hahaha

Reactions: 12
🗑 and onslow dress like such Chavvy slobs, it’s embarrassing! I sound like a broken record but they’re our first their anniversary at someone that looks decent for a change and onslow is wearing a frigging Hawaiian shirt snd short as usual and no doubt a pair of trainers. Imagine working there and looking at the grubby pair and thinking I don’t want to serve them! I’d toss a
Coin hahaha
Did anyone notice the socks he had on, pulled right up. Hiding his boot tan lines? Lol

• Haha
Coin hahaha
I know someone who has a fetching lobster themed outfit tasha should have asked to borrow that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sure the other tables at the restaurant loved having their evening interrupted by Tasha taking their photo and I can imagine she causes a scene when she’s out. Whenever she puts up a photo of them both with their prosecco, it reminds me of the video on the boat where you can hear her in the background whining at del to toast their glasses

• Haha
Not sure if anyone noticed it was Trashers 19th Wedding Anniversary, that's 19, just incase you weren't sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also does anyone else cringe at her use of the words balmy and exquisite 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m late to the perv party but what’s with the semi-regular comments about Onslow snaking on other women? Did this actually happen?

Reactions: 2
I’m late to the perv party but what’s with the semi-regular comments about Onslow snaking on other women? Did this actually happen?
He has cheated before and trash forgave him. I learned that on here. Last Friday, he was supposed to be on a work night out but stayed out all night. Even weirder he came home for his breakfast. Most people come home after a work night out and stay for breakfast if they have stayed somewhere. It was all very odd!

Reactions: 5
He has cheated before and trash forgave him. I learned that on here. Last Friday, he was supposed to be on a work night out but stayed out all night. Even weirder he came home for his breakfast. Most people come home after a work night out and stay for breakfast if they have stayed somewhere. It was all very odd!
Whoa I didn’t know that he had actually cheated! I can’t judge Tash forgiving him though. She’s clearly institutionalised into the wife and mother role. My Grandad supposedly cheated on my Grandma numerous times throughout their marriage but when asked, she would always say “well you didn’t break up in those days, it’s just what men did”

Reactions: 4
I just want to know how they afford it all. My husband and I make good money between us but with all the takeaways, naff bits she buys, the mega family shops we could never afford or bring our selves to spend so much on a meal. She posted the menu to boast about what they spent, £80 on that sharing board and those steaks would set them back a fair few pounds not to mention the drinks. How do they afford it on a gardners wage and a cleaner who works a few hours (I’m not job shaming btw, I just know they don’t pay B level executive salaries). I do wonder if they’re working the systems, I know some terrible people have worked the furlough system for sure.

• Heart
I just want to know how they afford it all. My husband and I make good money between us but with all the takeaways, naff bits she buys, the mega family shops we could never afford or bring our selves to spend so much on a meal. She posted the menu to boast about what they spent, £80 on that sharing board and those steaks would set them back a fair few pounds not to mention the drinks. How do they afford it on a gardners wage and a cleaner who works a few hours (I’m not job shaming btw, I just know they don’t pay B level executive salaries). I do wonder if they’re working the systems, I know some terrible people have worked the furlough system for sure.
To be honest I was thinking the same thing. We are fortunate in that my husband is in a very well paid job and I also work full time. We would struggle to keep up with the Ashfords lifestyle financially. It’s got to be working the system, inheritance or credit cards. Like you said no job shaming, but it’s fact that they aren’t in high earning jobs. It’s the same with Tanzi though as well.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is Balmy and why has it just become a thing? Never heard it in my 30+ 😉 years on this earth until this month when Trash has used it 34 times !!

• Haha
What the duck is Balmy and why has it just become a thing? Never heard it in my 30+ 😉 years on this earth until this month when Trash has used it 34 times !!
And she keeps saying it’s like being abroad er no it’s not tash you gif! And we ‘retired’ stop talking like bad witch tanzi although you might as well be retired you do duck all

• Haha
He also likes pictures of young girls on Instagram and people have claimed to have dm’s for him there’s screenshots on earlier threads. There was also a dick pic that was supposed to be him shared at one point- thank goodness I missed that one 🤢

I thought exactly this, I could kind of understand the extravagance if it was their 20th anniversary but 19 isn’t special and like you say she spends so much money on shite. I’m half wondering if they got a discount or a freebie for her being ‘Insta famous’ as she has taken a lot of photos and she’s maybe too stupid to #ad but she overshares everything so it’s hard to tell?

How many drinks did they ? Did they drive home??
I also wondered that? I don’t think they live right next to the beach do they?

• Sick
  • Haha
Coin hahaha
I literally laughed out loud when I saw the pineapple shirt and white socks. No shame at all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.