Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look what’s in Tans latest post! Unless shes reusing an old photo! Again!
no way has she got that hot tub still that I can see peeking out in the corner. She’s an out and out liar. She would be in it every night, taking photos like a hippo wallowing on the Masai Mara mud baths.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve got a confession...I have no life so I went back in Tans photos to see if she’s used the photo before #sorrynotsorry #shameonyou #whatdidido #todeservethis

I just can’t believe it was taken yesterday as the sunsets have been rubbish this week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Random question here but I am still catching up after months of half hearted Trash & OranguTan watching……do we know if the hot tub was hired or is it a theory? Dirty John still likes Tan’s posts - peacekeeping? They’ve unfollowed each other haven’t they, Trash & Tan that is. So many questions 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
Random question here but I am still catching up after months of half hearted Trash & OranguTan watching……do we know if the hot tub was hired or is it a theory? Dirty John still likes Tan’s posts - peacekeeping? They’ve unfollowed each other haven’t they, Trash & Tan that is. So many questions 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Hot tub hire was a theory. Tab’s hot tub mysteriously disappeared without a mention (we all know she likes to share everything), but then suddenly it was back this year but she never mentioned it again or treated us to a hot tub selfie/psychotic video.

I saw John liking her posts too, sometimes commenting! Who knows, I bet it’s how Tash keeps a eye on Tan and that’s why they still copy each other.
And yep still unfollowing each other. Tan was so rude I’m not surprised tbh!

Reactions: 4
Why wouldn’t you double check if you were unsure? Toad in the whole? Whole what? 😂😂😂 I bet traffic light chicken kebabs is because it’s red, yellow and green peppers 😂😂😂
Also, it is not like a sodding autumn day! You’re so desperate to wish time away and what exactly for?!?

Attachments

• Haha
Why wouldn’t you double check if you were unsure? Toad in the whole? Whole what? 😂😂😂 I bet traffic light chicken kebabs is because it’s red, yellow and green peppers 😂😂😂
Also, it is not like a sodding autumn day! You’re so desperate to wish time away and what exactly for?!?
OMG! She can’t blame that one on autocorrect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she’s got to her mid-forties and still hasn’t a clue what the proper name and spelling of the dish is. Actually, judging by the lack of punctuation in her captions and the continual misuse of there/their and they’re (as well as ‘could/would of’ instead of ‘could/would have’), I can.
🦧 - I’m also looking at you 👀

Toad in the whole has finished me off. She has the cheek to say James did not get great results when she's bordering on illiterate

....I'm guessing the chicken was not popular at the BBq following the meat haul. There is an awful lot on the planner this week!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Toad in the whole has finished me off. She has the cheek to say James did not get great results when she's bordering on illiterate
I wonder if, when she posts about it, she will still put ‘toad in the whole’ 🤔 or whether she will realise she’s been a dumb twit or she will read here...

Reactions: 6
It’s August! I wish these two morons would duck off with the Autumn chat, it’s ruining my holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🗑 dinner looks disgusting. The chicken is dry. The potatoes look oily and the broccoli is cooked to an inch of its life.

ALSO WHAT THE duck IS A HUG ON A PLATE?! It’s not autumn food time yet. Good lord!

🗑 dinner looks disgusting. The chicken is dry. The potatoes look oily and the broccoli is cooked to an inch of its life.

ALSO WHAT THE duck IS A HUG ON A PLATE?! It’s not autumn food time yet. Good lord!
this autumn shite is really pissing me off. I LOVE Hallowe’en- New Years period, it’s my favourite time of year but I am not wishing it here. Firstly because we will be knee deep in the school year but also because I want to enjoy the last bit of summer we have!! They’re so strange! Lots of people banging on about how it feels like autumn, no it doesn’t! It feels like a damp summers day in Britain!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.