Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claims she is broke yet goes into M&S and buys unnecessary crap for that scabby husband of hers.
I bet she was looking for Halloween food, crack pot! She really is a crack pot.
Tan is probably on a tour of all the M&S food shops looking for Halloween crap.
Ifs nearly mid week, what’s the betting she has a takeaway. She hasn’t had a Chinese in a while,
they probably think she is dead!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really wish tash would learn to spell check team tea ice cream and random engulf when talking about trainers she’s such an illiterate oaf
It’s a bit like her “green” style flat breads she had with dinner last night 🤣

Reactions: 5
£100 spent on her favourite child’s shoes for school. I think I had whatever was in Tesco and replaced them when they broke 😅 surely trainers aren’t allowed either? Also someone in the comments offering trash the use of her NHS discount. She doesn’t need anymore freebies!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
£100 spent on her favourite child’s shoes for school. I think I had whatever was in Tesco and replaced them when they broke 😅 surely trainers aren’t allowed either? Also someone in the comments offering trash the use of her NHS discount. She doesn’t need anymore freebies!
If she turned up to the school I work at she’d be in Isolation until she got proper shoes. Trainer type shoes are a no go. I spend so many hours every term on the phone to parents explaining that their child had to have proper shoes🙄 parents like trash don’t get it though. Sorry a little rant there 😂

Reactions: 7
WTF is she waffling on about?!
Won't wear anything else? What if there were none available? 'Liv' would have to have something else. Trash really does baby the hell out of her.

Another illegal movie night at the trashford 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Tut tut tut tut….
No dinner photo from Tan?
Maybe the Chinese wasn’t Instagram worthy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could be anything, maybe she looked in the mirror and see what an hole she really is.
I just thought of Snow White - mirror mirror on the wall who is the biggest hole of them all. And you know she’d be throwing a tit fit if she didn’t beat Tash in the hole steaks 😂

• Haha
If she turned up to the school I work at she’d be in Isolation until she got proper shoes. Trainer type shoes are a no go. I spend so many hours every term on the phone to parents explaining that their child had to have proper shoes🙄 parents like trash don’t get it though. Sorry a little rant there 😂
They aren't shoes...they're trainers, .are people that thick?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I just thought of Snow White - mirror mirror on the wall who is the biggest hole of them all. And you know she’d be throwing a tit fit if she didn’t beat Tash in the hole steaks 😂
She is the winner of the hole stakes that’s for sure!
Trasah comes a close second, followed by brothers Grimm. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe Taco & Tan had a day off and went to the real Ashfords for chicken Alfredo!
Ah no, another takeaway. Insisted by Taco to make her feel better. I think she’s got a food addiction, she uses it as a reward and as a comforter.

Maybe trasha has been arrested for all her illegal streaming, Tan would still be able to say she'd been to prison first after her mini break and her themed pyjamas & handcuffs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe trasha has been arrested for all her illegal streaming, Tan would still be able to say she'd been to prison first after her mini break and her themed pyjamas & handcuffs 😂
I visited Oxford prison last week (for a tour). They talked about the hotel and as far as I’m aware only a few of the rooms are the old prison cells. I looked at prices and it’s £300+ for a cell room. Did tan actually stay in one of those rooms?

• Wow
Don’t fear, it appears 🗑 has been out all afternoon doing what she does best, buying more tat that she really doesn’t need! 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.