Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
The amount of debt she’s built up (based on previous behaviour) is probably too much for her to be able to stop working and I bet she feels trapped. Completely her own doing and I don’t have any sympathy for her. Is their house 3 bedroom? It looks too small, going on what we’ve seen of the downstairs. I always assumed the girls shared a room, if they actually ever stay there.
Shes said that her youngest will move into the older daughters room once she's left for uni, so it's 3 bed but I get the third bedroom is tiny.

Reactions: 1

MyWorld

VIP Member
I just can’t be doing with the two twats my little dog died on Tuesday I’m heartbroken we had him for 16 years and he came everywhere with us he actually died while we are on holiday he came with us because unlike tan I actually cared about my little boy. These two with their fake perfect lives are really annoying me.
I’m so sorry, it’s always hard when you have to say good bye to a furry member of the family ❤

Belleboo

VIP Member
I just can’t be doing with the two twats my little dog died on Tuesday I’m heartbroken we had him for 16 years and he came everywhere with us he actually died while we are on holiday he came with us because unlike tan I actually cared about my little boy. These two with their fake perfect lives are really annoying me.
I’m so sorry ❤

Maggie28

VIP Member
Ah I am so sorry about your dog. ❤