Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think their relationship is so unhealthy. They never do anything independently of eachother they don’t seem to have friends or any outside interests. Tan seems to push everyone away del doesn’t even see his twin brother. The daughters are never with them it’s just sad really it’s no life and judging by the 8 million posts they were bored rigid on holiday.
Well dickless del used to enjoy going on his motorbike rides and meet ups didn’t he or something like that? She made him sell the bike for the old banger BMW.
No sympathy for him. Grow a pair

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s spent so much money on tit she couldn’t afford to do anything in the evening why would you want to sit in a caravan every night when you could sit in your own house she’s weird
Also, given they did the cheaper Mon-Thurs option it also suggests to me that she has spunked all their money on EB and themed shite. Not that I give a flying when anyone goes on holiday or how that do it, it just bugs me beyond belief that she desperately touts this middle class ‘look at me I have it all’ vibe. Just be who you are love. We’d all respect you much more for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
#memoriesmade? Of what? Sitting in a caravan with taco watching love island every night like you do at home?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Even in the days they popped out in the morning; had lunch and seemed to be back in the caravan to cook dinner and watch tv. when me and my partner go away we try and soak up the entire day!!!!

Reactions: 11
#memoriesmade? Of what? Sitting in a caravan with taco watching love island every night like you do at home?
Well dickless del will forever have the memory of his bat tit crazy w2b serving up fish and chips in a kids bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the weirdest holiday ever!!, and why would you go in the kids school holiday when it’s so much more expensive?!. The whole thing as just baffled me 🤣

Reactions: 22
It’s the weirdest holiday ever!!, and why would you go in the kids school holiday when it’s so much more expensive?!. The whole thing as just baffled me 🤣
Why would you call it a family holiday and go without your kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🗑 is such a bleeping slob. Duvet day after not working all week and doing bugger else all! It makes me so angry. Im 30 weeks pregnant and my morning sickness is back and I have the worst stomach ache. Pelvic girdle pains the lot and I’m still working. Despite being awake since 4am. I wish I could just have a duvet day! Her daughter will end up the same.

Reactions: 16
Just properly caught up on the "family holiday" and actually can't believe how sad she is.
They probably had to hire a transit van for the fairy lights, outdoor lamp, flamingo light (😭🤣), dolphin light, candles, glasses, plates (EB obviously), drinks trolly, buckets and spades, 44 bottles of booze, crystal balls, pineapples, tablescales and skewer stands.

Imagine bringing the whole house with you to cook dinner every night and watch love Island?

I also find it ridiculous that they always have the same drink? Taco probably itching for a beer but naturally sips on his pink WKD and prosecco like "mmm delicious honey."
bleeping losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bet you all £1000 it's Ribs & Co on there LAPS tonight, because there exhausted from the best week ever, having so much fun, making memories and having so many hysterical giggles. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can imagine Tanzi is really quite rude to customers and probably got a mouthful back for a change, most probably well deserved as we’ve all seen her passive aggressive comments but then can’t hack the comeback hence the need for more alcohol and takeaways to make her feel better…for a minute or two anyway! 😬
She answers every phone call like the customer wants to fight her, probably jealous that the only way she can afford those cars is through a work scheme whilst she is a receptionist to the real hard working public

Reactions: 8
She answers every phone call like the customer wants to fight her, probably jealous that the only way she can afford those cars is through a work scheme whilst she is a receptionist to the real hard working public
She doesn’t have a mini does she?

Reactions: 2
Using a old pic, the date is the 24th on the grey block thing on the right, and her post earlier showed it had been updated to the 30th
B9C69C76-8900-4926-B3B7-BF3E3B158149.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know how she has the concentration to watch so many films I would be bored shitless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.