Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DEAD 💀 I AM CRYING 🤣🤣
LOL. I just spat my coffee across the room 😂

Honestly! Can magine when Taco sadly passes away, his epitaph on his gravestone reading ‘Amazing honey.’
"Wow! Here lies Derek. Omggg I loved Tanya with all my heart and pencil dick. Always remember those flavours were amazing honey. Tanya did not write this epitaph Wow! Amazing"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d love to know how Tan the man and spineless Taco fit in that double bed. It must be a tight squeeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
place your bets "peeps" as to which twit will buy these first as "spooky" treats for the "kiddies" 🙄
Seem a few Instagram pages posting about the Halloween stuff in m&s and have been thinking about who will get there first also seen that some Christmas stuff is also available in m&s too tasha's Christmas goodie cupboard pending! Keeping my fingers crossed she continues with the annual elf night although last year was a huge let down

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know how Tan the man and spineless Taco fit in that double bed. It must be a tight squeeze.
He has to sleep in the dog crate! Might be let out for good behaviour depending on how much he bigs up her dinner cooking skills #didn'tyouknow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210823_200648.jpg

Don't often post but she's doing this to be a witch after a members sad news isn't she. Hardly posts pics of the dogs otherwise.

Tan you read here what a nasty woman you are no wonder you've no friends

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 726621
Don't often post but she's doing this to be a witch after a members sad news isn't she. Hardly posts pics of the dogs otherwise.

Tan you read here what a nasty woman you are no wonder you've no friends
What an awful witch she is! Pretending to care about these gorgeous dogs. I hope spit bites her cute nose right off of her plum head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m just glad the bog rat has remembered she actually has dogs! I would give anything to have my little boy back

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine your 40 something year old mum putting up love island bunting 😂 sad witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion: tans food is really sublime, trash has turned to a life of crime.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I really wish tash would learn to spell check team tea ice cream and random engulf when talking about trainers she’s such an illiterate oaf

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.