Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to explain to two people why they are still wanting people to social distance on trains, when I explained we’ve had 5 deaths in 6 months in just our area due to Covid they couldn’t give a tit. People are selfish. They’re not the ones who walk into work to see a staff members face on the board and details of their funeral. Then need to sit and do the rest of their shift with it on their mind and dealing with crappy people who think they’ve “done their part” and don’t need to wear a mask anymore

You wouldn’t put a mask on to get on a bus then take it off once you sit down so why do it on a train?
That’s really sad about your co-workers. Unfortunately the whole way through this pandemic these two idiots have done what they want.
They live in their own little bubble. I haven’t stopped wearing a mask and I won’t. That’s my personal choice. But I totally understand your frustration with them. I feel the same. Especially as you see it daily and know people who have died.
If I used public transport I would want to see customers /staff wearing masks.
As a so called influencer Trasha should be doing the same. But as usual she was stuffing her face, so she couldn’t.
It’s a wonder she has even mentioned this pandemic it’s not like it’s stopped her doing anything.
Going back over the last 18 months these two have just been a massive pair of cunts. ( Not a word I like to use but it’s the best way to describe them)
Pretty sure they started their Instagram pages as a bit of fun, now look at them.
Hardly talking and two brothers (from what we see) don’t see each other.
All because they can’t just be grown ups and have a discussion about how they feel.
Why are they in competition with each other? I will never understand it.
It’s a shame and probably the reason why there are over 40 threads on these two.
Well it’s Friday eve peeps, have a great day. 🙄

Reactions: 12
I live in Scotland, so I'm not 100% sure of the mask rules down there..

Her daughters skirt... This actually seems to be fashion.... My friend's daughter is a similar age and keeps buying tops and skirts a size or two larger than she is so she can 'knot them off'.

For the theatre show, whether or not she knew the story or if it went over her head, she clearly had a fab day out with her daughter and they both seemed to really enjoy themselves. She could be a bit clearer in how she obtained the tickets, but she never does anyway, but I don't think this was a wasted trip.

As for her 'sister in law'..... Words actually fail me. I just think she needs to take a step back from Instagram and really assess her life. The amount of time she puts into her meal 'themes' is ridiculous. The amount of tat she must have stored away makes me shudder!

Reactions: 14
I live in Scotland, so I'm not 100% sure of the mask rules down there..

Her daughters skirt... This actually seems to be fashion.... My friend's daughter is a similar age and keeps buying tops and skirts a size or two larger than she is so she can 'knot them off'.

For the theatre show, whether or not she knew the story or if it went over her head, she clearly had a fab day out with her daughter and they both seemed to really enjoy themselves. She could be a bit clearer in how she obtained the tickets, but she never does anyway, but I don't think this was a wasted trip.

As for her 'sister in law'..... Words actually fail me. I just think she needs to take a step back from Instagram and really assess her life. The amount of time she puts into her meal 'themes' is ridiculous. The amount of tat she must have stored away makes me shudder!
Sadly Tan will hate that Trasha has had a lovely day.
Her daughter seems to enjoy spending time with her mum. She actually did make some memories. Unlike Tan who pretends her daughters are there. The only memories Tan makes are with her and Taco.
She has already moved on to getting all cosy, and buying winter clothes. It’s bleeping August!
Where the hot tub?
I totally agree with you about Tan, she needs help. But sadly no friends to help her, or family.

I’m also not one to argue and I agree some people are irresponsible and selfish, but the government have given people the option, so I just don’t think we can now comment on people following that guidance and deciding for themselves. I think the irresponsible and selfish people are the ones going abroad and going to festivals and not quarantining!!!!!

I’m also not one to argue and I agree some people are irresponsible and selfish, but the government have given people the option, so I just don’t think we can now comment on people following that guidance and deciding for themselves. I think the irresponsible and selfish people are the ones going abroad and going to festivals and not quarantining!!!!!
I agree, I do respect everyone’s got their own choice but I can’t help but still feel anger over it and obviously I have my reasons for it. But theres people doing worse things in the world of course. Yes I see a lot of people going to the airports, big families with little kids and elderly grandparents. Pretty ridiculous in my opinion

Percy pig themed bathroom anyone?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree, I do respect everyone’s got their own choice but I can’t help but still feel anger over it and obviously I have my reasons for it. But theres people doing worse things in the world of course. Yes I see a lot of people going to the airports, big families with little kids and elderly grandparents. Pretty ridiculous in my opinion

Percy pig themed bathroom anyone?
Tan, gets up from her chair. Pushes people out the way, jumps in her Z3. Once it starts she bombs out the car park she speeds down the high street to her nearest M&S demands to order PP bath mat!
Shouting don’t you know who I am!!!!
While demanding a discount.
Gets back to work, all red faced and panting.
Gets out Percy pig lunch she just had to buy while In M&S. Snaps at Taco because he hadn’t already ordered it for her. Then sends an aggressive text to her daughters having a go that neither of them thought about their mummy and her need to have everything first.
In the words of the Nan from Catherine Tate.
What a bleeping Liberty!!!!!
Takes a deep breath and continue’s to serve the person she had left waiting at her desk!
While giving them a death stare! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tan, gets up from her chair. Pushes people out the way, jumps in her Z3. Once it starts she bombs out the car park she speeds down the high street to her nearest M&S demands to order PP bath mat!
Shouting don’t you know who I am!!!!
While demanding a discount.
Gets back to work, all red faced and panting.
Gets out Percy pig lunch she just had to buy while In M&S. Snaps at Taco because he hadn’t already ordered it for her. Then sends an aggressive text to her daughters having a go that neither of them thought about their mummy and her need to have everything first.
In the words of the Nan from Catherine Tate.
What a bleeping Liberty!!!!!
Takes a deep breath and continue’s to serve the person she had left waiting at her desk!
While giving them a death stare! 😱
Then gets home and orders Ribs & Co, Chinese, pizza and a curry because she’s had a tough day at work #sorrynotsorry #badbitch #whatdidido #togetsofat #percypigislife #myh2bisabiggerwetwipethanyours

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Then gets home and orders Ribs & Co, Chinese, pizza and a curry because she’s had a tough day at work #sorrynotsorry #badbitch #whatdidido #togetsofat #percypigislife #myh2bisabiggerwetwipethanyours
Sat on the train pissing myself 😭😭

🦧 is out for dinner again tonight. After a take away last night. 🦛 🐷 I have no idea why she makes a menu plan. She must waste so much money on food she doesn’t eat.

Tonight my dinner didn’t go to plan, I made a home made curry but realised the cream went out of date on the 15th July, not august. So was inedible. We didn’t order in, we’re having Kiev,
Mash and veg!

...who will be first to get their hands on this I wonder 🤔 ....treat for the kiddies....such fun...giggles and laughter all round.
I actually really to buy this. 🤤But admittedly
I have a sweet toorh 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
🦧 is out for dinner again tonight. After a take away last night. 🦛 🐷 I have no idea why she makes a menu plan. She must waste so much money on food she doesn’t eat.

Tonight my dinner didn’t go to plan, I made a home made curry but realised the cream went out of date on the 15th July, not august. So was inedible. We didn’t order in, we’re having Kiev,
Mash and veg!

I actually really to buy this. 🤤But admittedly
I have a sweet toorh 😂😂
My dinner didn’t go to plan either so having emergency frozen pizzas and salad!!!🙈

So Tanya has so far this week had a meal out and a takeaway. But on her holiday last week she stayed in and cooked every night??

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She's at a Flaming Grill pub, my local has those cocktails as well and if you buy 4 it comes on the tree. She'll be nicking the lot and it'll appear as a theme in the coming weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched a programme during a night feed last night about saving money and this couple spent £180 a week on takeaway and meals out cos they were lazy!! That’s criminal.
I’d love to know how much they spend. The occasional treat or takeaway is a beauty but to have so many each week is so lazy and same old. Just get off your lard arse and stir some pots ffs

if I can do it being a solo parent atm to a 7 week old grizzly baby anyone can! 😂

Reactions: 9
🙄 yet more EB plates. Plates from Ribs & Co last night too. Why do 2 people cos let’s face it her girls are hardly there need 10 million different plates. What a waste of money! She needs an intervention.

Reactions: 9
Out again, am I the only person who thinks this looks rank?
No, it doesn't look that great to me either. I have seen way better burgers and fries. Although for Tan it will be "food heaven" and Taco will claim it was "delicious honey" even if tastes like a polished turd. I don't understand how she enjoys them so much when she is constantly ordering food or eating out.

Reactions: 13
Who called takeaway and EB plates to make up for Tasha’s day out in London?
I wonder why there was 3 cocktails? And of course she has the glasses at home. I have a similar sized house to Tanya, admittedly mine is full of baby shite but I honestly don’t know where she crams it all in! It must be like Monica’s closet of shame in Friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how she has room for all of her plates cutlery etc? I’ve got a two bed new build!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.