Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sourced locally bleeping hell calm down Heston! Why is she cooking more on holiday than she ever does at home and how tragic the family holiday is just her and taco

Reactions: 19
Sourced locally bleeping hell calm down Heston! Why is she cooking more on holiday than she ever does at home and how tragic the family holiday is just her and taco
I know I’m baffled by the cooking situation! I’m thinking the caravan has a bigger kitchen than the shoebox perhaps?

One things for certain, those takeaway drivers are going to be working overtime when they get home 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m genuinely worried for her well-being, no one takes that much tat on holiday. Everything she does is for the gram. She’s ruined her relationship with Tash and looks like the girls can’t stand her either

Reactions: 15
I cannot believe they have stayed in the caravan cooking all week. She’s also ignoring people’s advice of things to do like go to Lyme Regis etc, because the whole trip is planned in her head with cutlery and plates!!! Sad sad sad witch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t gone to this much effort over her meals at home in weeks. Why on earth would you make all this fuss while on holiday in a caravan. She must be livid that her lobster costume is not getting a trip out! It’s just all so sad and I feel sorry for her that she has so little else going on in her life that she has to carry on with all of this over spending on plastic tat, Emma Bridgewater, and themed outfits for meals out in seafood restaurants (or not as the case may be)
If the last 18 months have taught me anything it’s that it’s not spending and possessions that make me happy - it’s family, nature, good health and the simple things in life.
Tanya just seems to live for the next big spend up and booking and bragging about the next meal out, weekend away, holiday etc etc and it’s not a nice trait to have.
We go away for holidays in the uk maybe twice a year but we never make a big thing about it as it’s quite a normal thing to do for us and we certainly don’t need themed outfits, themed nightwear, boxes of props and loads of crockery, glassware and solar lights to make it enjoyable 😂 She really needs a reality check on what’s important in life. Why is no one in her family telling her that she does not need to go to all of this trouble and expense all of the time just for Instagram! She must exhausting to live with.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Tanya uses the word ‘quaint ‘ once and tascha feels the need to use it about 20 times on the post where she just disregards her toddlers safety and tells everyone her new job & hours …this is the kid who still believes in Santa , peppa pig & thinks her mom is something to aspire too …not really a street wise kid who would know what to do if one of her moms followed approached her ! Idiot !

So Tanya uses the word ‘quaint ‘ once and tascha feels the need to use it about 20 times on the post where she just disregards her toddlers safety and tells everyone her new job & hours …this is the kid who still believes in Santa , peppa pig & thinks her mom is something to aspire too …not really a street wise kid who would know what to do if one of her moms followed approached her ! Idiot !
Couldn’t see that post on her feed this morning, so maybe she actually listened this time and has taken it down?

Reactions: 7
Part time working mummy is just as bad, let everyone know where her 16 year old works and walks home alone in the dark

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When I go on holiday I like to do things I don't usually do at home (it's usually relaxing not going to lie) maybe tanzi is doing the same and that's why she's doing all this cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I think it’s cute how some people don’t know how extra I am”

Tanya, that’s not extra, it’s a bleeping mental health episode love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

her responses are so salty. I don’t know why she is so rude to people. Naturally people will be shocked that she’s traded her daughters seats in the car for mounds of tat instead.
I suspect her girls are on dog sitting duty?

• Sad
  • Heart
her responses are so salty. I don’t know why she is so rude to people. Naturally people will be shocked that she’s traded her daughters seats in the car for mounds of tat instead.
I suspect her girls are on dog sitting duty?

Her daughters are probably pleased with the peace and quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Passive aggressive tanzi strikes again 🙄 I find it cute you don't realise how much of a massive cockwomble you are tanzi 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Couldn’t see that post on her feed this morning, so maybe she actually listened this time and has taken it down?
I left a comment on her page , I couldn’t not, I really hope so thinks before she posts something that stupid again! A nice ‘ congrats’ post with a stock Pinterest pic would have been Perf! But nope , had to get ‘ quaint ‘ in and try and one up the other one and put her kid at risk at the same time 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
So 🗑 has taken down the post about where her daughter works. Too little too late. Trash, I know you read here - how could you risk your daughters safety all for the sake of an Instagram post and a few likes?
You seem to make a habit of these bad errors of judgment, and if anything surely it’s a sign for you to take a step back and get your priorities straight. Oh and while you’re at at it, perhaps do something more meaningful with your life like furthering your education; anything to improve your intelligence would be a start.

Reactions: 11
I am at a loss as to why you would stay on a Haven site but not participate in anything they have. They could have gone for a swim (not that I want to picture 🦧 in a swimsuit) taken part in the evening shows and had a few drinks. Go out for dinner. I just really don’t get it. She’s brought all her home stuff and plonked it in the caravan, watching the same tit on tv. I don’t see the point in going. It’s all been about food as well! Fat cow 🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get the obnoxious replies either. Just say honestly ‘I know, talk about nuts, Derek thinks I’ve lost my marbles but I just wanted to brighten a beige caravan up’. Perfectly honest response which we would respect. She’s always on the defence. Just enjoy your hols Tan! Go have a Sandy picnic on the beach and put your phone Down and when you’re home book yourself in at a psychiatrist

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.