Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Let me guess for a bespoke new thread title.
As your were lads.
Nothing has changed, Trasha works 3 hours every other week.
Tanya still has no mates and is still a vile twit.
She thinks her crappy old z3 is something we should all be jealous of. It’s not.
Both boring and dull.
Tan is that sad that she had fake grass to serve her dinner on, while drawing on burger buns to make them like footballs.
She does all this tit yet has not one friend she can invite round.
Trasha on the other hand is rolling out many friends. she is letting us on Tattle know she has friends.
Oh and this 50 year old woman plays Guess who with her sad sack of a H2B while on their lunch break.
Tan is on holiday next week! 🙄
While Trasha thinks she is in Spain.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t know we had to drink more during the summer months when it’s hot #wedidntknow 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On Tans FB she tags 🌮 every time! She’s posted the lighting on it saying she’s impressed and with him! She literally can’t do anything without him! I find that very odd! 🤔

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yay🥳 my first title! I’m so honoured, I don’t even have a speech prepared. But I would like to say thank you, I’m here till Thursday and you should all try the sweaty cobb salad🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On Tans FB she tags 🌮 every time! She’s posted the lighting on it saying she’s impressed and with him! She literally can’t do anything without him! I find that very odd! 🤔
I bet they even go to the loo together! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s only Monday and Tans having Fish and Chip takeaway already! 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s coming to my home county on her holibobs. She asked for recommendations a while back, I’m fairly certain she’s going to be near my home town which FYI is on the Jurassic Coast so watch this space for a Dinosaur theme!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A lobster theme? A bleeping LOBSTER THEME????!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬 she has officially lost the plot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's like a child, lobster theme ffs no sane adult woman does this stuff surly, fair enough a theme perhaps for a themed party night or something but for a meal 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.