Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand that. what I don’t understand is tanzi saying it was a family holiday and trying to make out her daughters were there
That’s it, I don’t think anyone would have thought anything of it if she just said oh the girls are up now and they weren’t bothered about coming. That actually would have actually been one of the most relatable things she’d said for a long time. It was the whole talking about them like they were there that was strange.

Reactions: 10
Christmas in July 🙄 saying that if my life was as boring as hers I would be wishing it away too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh duck off 🗑 with Christmas in July! My stomach does flips thinking about it!
For fucks sake! Its July!! I guess since her life is dull this is all she has to look forward to with another five months of sofa sitting, snack eating and tat buying to go.

Reactions: 5
How many movies has 🗑 watched this weekend? She’s so lazy is pisses me off something chronic. She could spend the weekend gutting her house. Cleaning her carpets and grout. But no “cosy weekend watching movies with my faves” when she’s done nothing all week long. 😡

Reactions: 9
Yes, I do! #sorrynotsorry as Tanya would say.
That would make you soooooo ‘Extra’ hun! 😉😂😂😂

Just makes you want to toe-punt her straight in the fanny 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Just makes you want to toe-punt her straight in the fanny 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
God Tashas life is DULL. Literally all she’s done for the past week is watch films, eat, drink and get excited for autumn and Christmas? She can’t honestly be deeply happy with how her life is? Does she actually wake up and feel like she has a purpose in life? And there’s no way she ate those burgers in a lettuce leaf, she definitely binned those after that pic 😂

Reactions: 13
All these 2 did in the height of the pandemic was go out here, there and everywhere! Now things have eased they’re staying at home, watching more movies and are oh so cosy!

Reactions: 12
God Tashas life is DULL. Literally all she’s done for the past week is watch films, eat, drink and get excited for autumn and Christmas? She can’t honestly be deeply happy with how her life is? Does she actually wake up and feel like she has a purpose in life? And there’s no way she ate those burgers in a lettuce leaf, she definitely binned those after that pic 😂
Has she even been to a shop? Wouldn’t surprise me if her illness wasn’t food poisoning and was Covid instead, or she’d been ‘pinged’ on the Covid app and lied about her illness as to explain why she’s been at home all the time.

Reactions: 10
Has she even been to a shop? Wouldn’t surprise me if her illness wasn’t food poisoning and was Covid instead, or she’d been ‘pinged’ on the Covid app and lied about her illness as to explain why she’s been at home all the time.
Yes - her symptoms we’re definitely in line with the delta variant - esp the “feeling off” comment, also the fact she’s taken the week off work 👀

Reactions: 9
How will she miss seeing her daughter everyday when she barely sees her now!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s finally admitted it wasn’t a family holiday as the girls didn’t go with them
But only because one of the stupid accounts she worships has admitted something similar! She seriously doesn’t have an original thought in her head!

But only because one of the stupid accounts she worships has admitted something similar! She seriously doesn’t have an original thought in her head!
She did say on one of her own posts that they didn’t go with them she said the widest had to work and the youngest had made plans so I’m still not sure why she was touting it as a family holiday

And once again only two dinners served up so quite clearly the daughters couldn’t wait to get away from her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.