Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppydaisy

Still here😅 not making anything up. I only just got told the spill. I know her mum is away with her Nan (Lilly). A close source told me as they were gossiping a few weeks back. Not here to spill the tea completely just if Syd’s here kno that Molly is a sly little bitch. Oh and Ell is in the wrong but that’s not why Molly sided with Syd:cool:
This is so silly you might as well have said nothing at all

• Haha
Reactions: 100

hannamarin123

My neighbours’ cousin’s friends’s sister’s cat lives in the same flat block as Syd and Ell and 100% its Ell’s fault that they fell out but you didn’t hear it from me 😩🙄🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Found out LOADS of tea thanks to molly n her mum running their mouths :ROFLMAO: Syd if you’re reading this your new ‘best friend’ isn’t the best friend you think she is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

lozjk98x

😂😂😂😂 el congratulating Rachel Leary on her Instagram story for her new revolution collection and 20 mins later ... Syd does the same thing but HAS to add ‘can’t wait to see you & celebrate this week!!!’ I can’t cope with this weird competitive behaviour

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

owin

23D108CA-492E-4769-A567-C71DEC199646.jpeg

Interesting response…. I wonder if the address in their own time will come only after their binthestyle contract is complete….

• Wow
Reactions: 72
Hey guys I once drove through Hertfordshire so I know Syd and Ell really well, just thought I’d let you all know that they’ve had a fall out xx

• Haha

BunnyQueen

This is my first post, I created an account mainly just to see what was going on with the fall out so can everyone pls ignore my name cause I don’t know how to change it 😂

I honestly feel so sad for Ell at the minute. Whether or not we will ever know the full story to their falling out/who was in the wrong, I don’t know but I just feel like at this point Syd is 100% the one in the wrong.

To me Syd is now coming across as a bit of a bully. She seems to have completely isolated and singled out someone she once (not that long ago) called her ‘best friend’.

I haven’t watched their videos in a while however I did always favour Ell, although I didn’t dislike Syd I didn’t get the best vibes from her but now I know why. She has became a horrible, materialistic and completely out of touch ‘influencer’ I have unfollowed her on insta and won’t support any future projects of hers.

Ell on the other hand, I hope she reads this thread and I hope she knows we are all routing for her! I hope she does well in whatever she goes on to do and most of all I hope she realises that she doesn’t need Syds toxic personality in her life anymore!!!

• Haha

Sniffany

You just know that when / if they finally do address what’s going on, it’ll be a similar statement to what celebrities release when they’re divorcing. Something along the lines of “after 10 years of fun, friendship and memories, as a brand we’ve decided to go our separate ways. We have nothing but love and respect for each other and of course you guys, who without, we wouldn’t have achieved all we have💕 we ask for respect during this time and look forward to sharing our individual projects in the near future x’ blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Grigiogirls

Can I honestly ask why you all care? Yous are picking apart three people in this thread! People who have lives, they decide how they come out and say things and when is right for them. What ever happened to be kind? Or would it take something to happen for that to kick in.
you're in the wrong place my love x

• Haha
Reactions: 63

frozenfaeries

Ell’s recent caption ‘our in the style collection’
Syd’s caption ‘my in the style collection’

brat

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 58