SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean i wouldn’t buy one but i’m pretty sure he makes them himself (correct me if i’m wrong) and, like anyone providing a service, he’s entitled to charge however much he values his time at 🤷🏼‍♀️
To be fair I agree with this - he’s got to pay for the materials, then an hourly rate essentially to make the product and the time and effort to go into it and then obviously has to make some profit on it otherwise what’s the point. I wouldn’t pay it but can understand it. I’ve got a friend who makes punch needle wall hangings on etsy - she charges £125 for something that’s a little bit bigger than A5 paper so not that big - but they take 10+ hours to make so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I think in their last outfit challenge they spoke about their content and bringing more vids that aren’t vlogs so I don’t think their break was planned as they had plans for better YouTube content
I think they said their reason was because they hadn’t had a break since they started of im not mistaken? So it could of been planned, but defiantly doubt it was supposed to be for this long.

Also wouldn’t surprise me if Sydney changed her name to Sydney Cinzia Baylis-Zullo Crouch at this point oh lord

• Haha
Reactions: 30
SydandEll #6 will the inthestyle collections finally end, now they’ve split as life long friends

Reactions: 7
SydandEll #6- Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking everyone's ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 162
nah it’s beyond copying now syd needs to get therapy why is she obsessed with cinzia

Reactions: 14
16FA3042-C31A-43ED-B150-7B89AAD40B7E.jpeg

did anyone catch what the comment was she replied to? every time I clicked it wouldn’t open to the reply

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.