SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is even if this is ells fault the way syds handling herself n how she’s presenting herself throughout this makes me just dislike her more even if she had been done dirty by Ell like all those years n she didn’t invite her out. I’d be so shocked at how quickly she switches up

Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise how much she edits her photos until I saw this first pic her bf posted on his story vs what she posts on insta. His photo really shows how bad her hairline surgery outcome is 💀
Anyone think syd in the first photo looks like a chubbier brunette version of molly🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I still can’t help but think it’s something to do with the sofa, syd mentioned that ell got a white sofa and that ell said she didn’t want a white sofa, next Min ell was on her story saying I didn’t think it looked white online but when it arrived it was… every since then things changed

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I still can’t help but think it’s something to do with the sofa, syd mentioned that ell got a white sofa and that ell said she didn’t want a white sofa, next Min ell was on her story saying I didn’t think it looked white online but when it arrived it was… every since then things changed
I don’t think they’d end a life long friendship or that there’d be this much drama over a sofa tbh 😂 I think their families would tell them to get a grip if that were the case

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Can I honestly ask why you all care? Yous are picking apart three people in this thread! People who have lives, they decide how they come out and say things and when is right for them. What ever happened to be kind? Or would it take something to happen for that to kick in.
you're in the wrong place my love x

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Can I honestly ask why you all care? Yous are picking apart three people in this thread! People who have lives, they decide how they come out and say things and when is right for them. What ever happened to be kind? Or would it take something to happen for that to kick in.
For me it’s the fact that they’re still using their brand name to promote their brand deals which is disgusting in my opinion because if they aren’t friends they shouldn’t be pretending for money. Their followers made them what they are today so they shouldn’t take the piss out of them.

Reactions: 30
just got to look through Syd's stories from last night, honestly real shame on her and Molly for flaunting their friendship everywhere whilst refusing to address the situation with Ell. she's made this 100x worse for herself, she has the maturity of a 7 year old.

Reactions: 30
you're in the wrong place my love x
not to mention the irony of saying be kind when Syd and Molly are the nastiest people ever from the way they portray themselves online

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Since you asked, ‘be kind’ seems to have been weaponised to excuse people for their crappy behaviour.

‘Be kind’ does not mean that people cannot have an opinion anymore. I would say 90% of this thread is fans (past and future) of Syd and El speculating as to what has happened considering they would not have anything without the support.

People care because they feel like they are owed an explanation. If I suddenly stopped turning up to work/providing sub par work with no explanation, but still expecting the same pay, my boss would definitely be in his right to ask questions. It’s not anyone elses problem but theirs that they chose to monetise their life. That was a choice. Questions should be expected.

Reactions: 43
Can I honestly ask why you care that we care?😅 you must of been searching for tattle to come across this thread so really the question is why do you care but acting like you don’t?

Reactions: 27
It’s the first time I’ve seen a Syd and Ell thread trending first page and they’re not even friends anymore 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys don't feed the troll! Someone trying to disrupt online is the dictionary definition of a troll

Reactions: 14
The fact Syd switched up on Ell so fast is a little scary. They’re childhood friends. Whatever happened unless it involved family or money should never break them apart but how easily syd replaced Ell. Molly should know that she’s easily replaceable as well

does anyone remeber when they went on a brand trip and syd was awful to misha grimes in misha’s vlog! You can just tell how uncomfortable she is probably making ell feel! Can already tell this fall out is over ell having a boyfriend and syd doesnt like it, ells boyfriend has probably got into an argument with syd because he doesn’t like how she treats ell and syd has not liked it and didn’t like it when ell probably was mutual in this rather than on her side!

Reactions: 27
Molly and Syd are perfect for each other, two little nasty rats. It’s always been clear from vlogs that Molly has been in that she favours Syd, that’s purely because Sydney’s a clout chaser and Molly is a beg wanting to be part of this influencer life getting free things and flying here and there on holiday without an actual care in the world.

It comes to no surprise to me that Molly dropped Ell to go sniff Syds ass, if she was a true friend to them both she’d at least tried to remain neutral regardless of the situation but of course Syd always has to have her way!

Molly and Syd are perfect for each other, two little nasty rats. It’s always been clear from vlogs that Molly has been in that she favours Syd, that’s purely because Sydney’s a clout chaser and Molly is a beg wanting to be part of this influencer life getting free things and flying here and there on holiday without an actual care in the world.

It comes to no surprise to me that Molly dropped Ell to go sniff Syds ass, if she was a true friend to them both she’d at least tried to remain neutral regardless of the situation but of course Syd always has to have her way!
little nasty rats has sent me 😭
so true though, Molly is such a wannabe influencer, makes me cringe when she posts links to her outfits for 'everyone asking'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.