SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Syds personality n how she comes off in videos n online is so fake. She seems like she’s definitely cry by herself. She’s definitely gonna miss Ell. She can try n replace her all she wants but 15 years is a long time she will always feel Ell missing.
Oh yeah definitely! But she’ll portrayed this Im better off and I’m living a great life when it’s all fake to make ell feel like she’s missing out

I feel like Syds personality n how she comes off in videos n online is so fake. She seems like she’s definitely cry by herself. She’s definitely gonna miss Ell. She can try n replace her all she wants but 15 years is a long time she will always feel Ell missing.
Oh yeah definitely! But she’ll portrayed this Im better off and I’m living a great life when it’s all fake to make ell feel like she’s missing out

Reactions: 4
Wow, since seeing the screen shot of the tiktok comment I just can't help but think what a sad state of affairs.

Having your first serious relationship is a big thing, it is a lot and a complete lifestyle change - it is natural to have somewhat of an affect on any friendship.

Seeing as Syd & Ell have spent the majority of their life's together, but in that time Syd has already had a serious boyfriend - I can assume that Syd is not used to Ell having a boyfriend around and not having Ells attention / neediness, its also very likely Ells boyfriend didn't warm to Syd (like alot us) and this has caused friction on spending time together, etc.

It is very, very sad that a 20 year friendship has come to an abrupt end because of relationships. I really hope that this is not a case of Syd being jealous and wanting that control but she really isn't portraying herself in a better light.

If this is the case it puts Ell in a very hard position, of course friends come first but everybody deserves a life partner and happiness.

So unfortunate it has come to that but I do hope that they see sense and write a somewhat truthful statement to all their young, easily influenced audience.

Reactions: 8
Me and my ex best friend we’re exactly the same. It took boyfriend for me to realise how toxic she was and she didn’t like the fact I wasn’t always around when she was. I feel for El

Reactions: 20
Ooo the collection is now live. Wonder if we will need to wait much longer for the teaaaa 🤨

Reactions: 4
Just researched about the readings. It was in their Christmas gift swap video around 20 minutes. Syd booked her, molly and ell in for January. I assume it got cancelled because of lockdown so syd and molly must have done it without Ell…. I assume it’s to use up the voucher! Must be sad for both parties as that was meant to be a cute group activity

Reactions: 11
absolute begs putting on her insta that her and molly fancy mings and mason mount. It’s actually laughable because you know molly is so far up her own arse and loves herself that much that she actually reckons she’d have a chance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
absolute begs putting on her insta that her and molly fancy mings and mason mount. It’s actually laughable because you know molly is so far up her own arse and loves herself that much that she actually reckons she’d have a chance 😂
this May sound a bit ridiculous and I don’t watch football anyways but I’ve been hearing non stop things about Mount seems like it’s just trendy to fancy him tbh.

Reactions: 8
this May sound a bit ridiculous and I don’t watch football anyways but I’ve been hearing non stop things about Mount seems like it’s just trendy to fancy him tbh.
He’s not even all that 😂😂

They look photoshopped next to eachother. The lighting on their face is so different
CFC4F721-4D8D-4A3A-BB42-D2F97945A784.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'll stay open minded about what could have gone down and Ell potentially being in the wrong too but can't help seeing Syd's behaviour in people I've known too and it automatically makes me biased against her 😂

I've had a friend who is a pick me attention seeker, always thinking everyone loves her and gives her special treatment. When I finally decided to distance myself after something went down, she ran to our mutual friends with her sob story first and made it uncomfortable between the group. It's so difficult choosing between remaining civil for the sake of mutual friends or distancing yourself from a whole group.

Anyway that may or may not be what happened here but I do feel for Ell and hope she's just not bothered by Syd's behaviour. Tbf I've also fallen out with close friends and come back stronger for it so maybe they don't want to say too much in case they make up, although syd's shady comments imply something.

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why there’s no comments asking about their friendship on the in the style Instagram posts? Unless inthestyle are deleting them too...

Reactions: 14
Found out LOADS of tea thanks to molly n her mum running their mouths :ROFLMAO: Syd if you’re reading this your new ‘best friend’ isn’t the best friend you think she is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.