SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this behaviour and yet she still has 305k followers and like 80k more than Ell?? I refuse to follow Syd these days but snoop on her story because her behavior is laughable. But who on earth is following her??

Reactions: 15
All this behaviour and yet she still has 305k followers and like 80k more than Ell?? I refuse to follow Syd these days but snoop on her story because her behavior is laughable. But who on earth is following her??
They alll fake babe 😂😂😂😂 alll fake accounts at least make it believable, syd 😂😂

Reactions: 7
First time poster so hey everyone!

not sure if this has been picked up before and I’ve never been on the website before so dont know if it’s always been this way… but syd and ell’s talent management don’t have them under their roster on the ‘about us’ section of their website

maybe syds got him a leaving present??

D17B9E75-0393-4A9E-91C5-7C28A6DB8FDC.png

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Maybe they’re off to see him, to discuss and issue a statement regarding the future.. here’s hoping!

Reactions: 9
First time poster so hey everyone!

not sure if this has been picked up before and I’ve never been on the website before so dont know if it’s always been this way… but syd and ell’s talent management don’t have them under their roster on the ‘about us’ section of their website

maybe syds got him a leaving present??

View attachment 639557
i looked at this a few months ago even before they had their fight and they are on the front page. Thing that I noticed was that it is seriously out of date. Don’t think it’s been changed since like 2018 cause it says in their first year

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed how Molly is following their management?😂😂 I don’t know about you but none of my friends have my manager on Facebook or insta slightly strange 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
SydandEll #6 Syds a witch, Ells been ditched and Molly replaced her real quick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Love that we all jump on as soon as they post! The suitcase - Didn't they use to have a deal with the suitcase people for the named ones - Now acting like she has discovered a revolution - soft cases weigh less! NO tit SYD Big management meeting with nanny ...... Hope this comes with a statement - I feel so sad for El - Even if she is in the wrong this rubbing it in her face with EVERYTHING is so unfair to someone you have been best friends with most of you life! Its worse than a boyfriend relationship breaking down - Other influencers should be supporting her openly nothing she could have done could be this bad! :( TEAMELL

Reactions: 15
Love that we all jump on as soon as they post! The suitcase - Didn't they use to have a deal with the suitcase people for the named ones - Now acting like she has discovered a revolution - soft cases weigh less! NO tit SYD Big management meeting with nanny ...... Hope this comes with a statement - I feel so sad for El - Even if she is in the wrong this rubbing it in her face with EVERYTHING is so unfair to someone you have been best friends with most of you life! Its worse than a boyfriend relationship breaking down - Other influencers should be supporting her openly nothing she could have done could be this bad! :( TEAMELL
She thinks that going after these influencers and acting like this is gonna make her happpy she’ll still be missing ell regardless … you can never forget your bestie no matter how hard you try, how many holidays you go to or whatever the duck you do with your new “ besties” you’ll still miss her ..and it will make you feel empty inside … cos let’s be honest all those infkucers lol you trynna be besties with you alll have the same energy it’s always about content and bleeping events lol even molly you can’t tell me she ain’t trynna be the new ell lmao.. wheres elll used balance their relationship ..

Reactions: 9
SydandEll #6 Questions being avoided, Fans being exploited, still no statement-we’re disappointed.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.