SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the stories on that Penelope’s page and it is soooooo distasteful that all these influencers are there not wearing masks and the staff members are having to wear masks?? Pls how is this word real
Also new in catching up with this thread and wanted to know if anything was ever said about Syd getting her hair line fixed/ what she got done to it haha ?

Reactions: 22
I’m actually embarrassed for Molly the fact she is a rebound and takes it in her stride, I just couldn’t. Imagine everyone asking Syd where Ell is tonight and Molly is just stood there like the bleeping plonker she is

• Haha
Reactions: 53
It looks like Ell is out for dinner with another YouTuber Hannah Marling, if you look at their Instagram stories. Hannah comes across as a lovely person and much more suited to Ell in my opinion!
Hannah is fabulous, seems like the loveliest girl and would love if they were friends. happy she's out with her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure if this has already been mentioned but Syd’s @sydforreal account has been completely wiped and just has ‘somethings coming’ in the bio.
Also notices how’s she’s now out with Saffron😂

Reactions: 8
Oooo yes I’ve just gone to see! Can’t make out exactly what she’s saying but definitely speaking of someone
It sort of sounds like she’s saying something along the lines of “it took a while for me to realise because she’s been reasoning she didn’t know that she’d been” something. I could be completely off also as I find it hard to listen to Syd speaking😆

Reactions: 5
why is she now bum buddying SAFFRON BARKER?!?!?! didn’t she say previously she wasn’t a fan of her? Please don’t tell me she’s bum buddying up to other inthevile creators to get them on her side too. Poor ell.
Ooo where did she say she wasn’t a fan?

Reactions: 2
If I was Molly I’d feel so out of place. She belongs in a charity shop. The way she’s so second hand n being used up. The fact Syd only wants her because Ell possibly decided to leave. She’s a back up options n clearly Syd can’t thrive on her own she needs to be in a duo. Imo Ell won’t last long if she goes solo unless she acc picks up the pace on her work ethic n social interaction w followers. N stories etc. Unless she just wants a private life but I don’t think she’s ever gonna her a normal private life again. People are always gonna see Syd n think oh what’s Ell doing n check

Reactions: 20
Completely agree, this has made me so happy! Hannah is one of my fave youtubers too
Ahhhh so I don’t know if I’ve unlocked some new tea butttt just had a lil stalk of Hannah insta, on the 16th Jan this year Syd liked her upload... but Syd no longer follows her but must of at some point to see her post to like it.. definitely doesn’t follow her now though 👀

Reactions: 7
Ahhhh so I don’t know if I’ve unlocked some new tea butttt just had a lil stalk of Hannah insta, on the 16th Jan this year Syd liked her upload... but Syd no longer follows her but must of at some point to see her post to like it.. definitely doesn’t follow her now though 👀
I’m pretty sure Syd never followed Hannah, the posts Syd has liked are the ones that’s she’s been tagged in as Hannah was wearing the ITS range, this is how these posts will have come to her attention, she hasn’t liked any other posts from Hannah so I doubt she ever followed her

Reactions: 4
If Syd and Ell become friends again, Molly will be dropped quicker than another In The Style collection

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Syd is actually doing the most right now to try and interact with every YouTuber she can think of… it’s seems so desperate. Stop it sis, begging isn’t cute 🤪💀

Reactions: 47
I’m actually embarrassed for Molly the fact she is a rebound and takes it in her stride, I just couldn’t. Imagine everyone asking Syd where Ell is tonight and Molly is just stood there like the bleeping plonker she is
I thought so too😂 I mean they know syd as SydandEll so there will be people asking about ell.. I wonder if syd had a nice excuse or if she slagged her off in front of everyone

Reactions: 8
I bet Molly loved it last night being surrounded by all these other influencers most likely slagging off Ell with Syd, they give me massive Moody Margaret and sour Susan vibes...

I hope whatever Ell decides to do with her professional career she’s successful in it and happy, she always came across as the nicest and kindest out of the two and not a brat unlike Syd. In regards to Ell having ‘no other friends’ I believe that she does have other friends and has been meeting up with people but unlike Syd she probably doesn’t feel the need to plaster it all over her stories and maybe people she has been seeing aren’t influencers so she doesn’t need to post them for clout like syd! I’d also love to see Ell and Lucy be friends again

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.