SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia may is going away next week. Odds on her going with Syd ffs and I like Georgia 😫

Reactions: 9
I just watched Emily Philpotts vlog ‘we’re going away with some people you may know’ definitely Sydney! Ffs this ruins Em and Georgia for me, how can they be so blind to Syds manipulative nasty school girl ways. Tbh I have a feeling they’ll wake up to it after the holiday and then distance themselves and we’ll all know why😂

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I just watched Emily Philpotts vlog ‘we’re going away with some people you may know’ definitely Sydney! Ffs this ruins Em and Georgia for me, how can they be so blind to Syds manipulative nasty school girl ways. Tbh I have a feeling they’ll wake up to it after the holiday and then distance themselves and we’ll all know why😂
“Some people”, indicates more than just Emily, Georgia and Syd, I wonder who else 🤔 Bella maybe?

Reactions: 4
So annoying because 100% know they’d have a better friendship with Ell than Syd because they’re nice girls

Reactions: 11
“Some people”, indicates more than just Emily, Georgia and Syd, I wonder who else 🤔 Bella maybe?
Maybe Molly as well? Seeing as she seems to Syd’s tag along these days and doesn’t have a normal 9-5 job

Reactions: 17
How good would it be if El eventually has enough of Syd slating her and comes out with proper evidence of Syd being a nasty bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How good would it be if El eventually has enough of Syd slating her and comes out with proper evidence of Syd being a nasty bleep 😂
Fingers crossed lol

Bit far to say that she’s wearing her own designs. When they do these collections they definitely just pick the items they want to include, rather than designing it all themselves
2740D7BA-8840-48B4-98AB-48AE99286C8E.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Code 'Sydandell' on latest stories... honestly this is just exhausting and it feels a bit scammy in my opinion can they just issue a statement? It's like giving a band money via sponsors and discount codes when they've broken up, it's false pretences really for people who use the code to support the duo. I wonder if any brands have been contacted

Reactions: 30
😂😂😂😂 el congratulating Rachel Leary on her Instagram story for her new revolution collection and 20 mins later ... Syd does the same thing but HAS to add ‘can’t wait to see you & celebrate this week!!!’ I can’t cope with this weird competitive behaviour

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
😂😂😂😂 el congratulating Rachel Leary on her Instagram story for her new revolution collection and 20 mins later ... Syd does the same thing but HAS to add ‘can’t wait to see you & celebrate this week!!!’ I can’t cope with this weird competitive behaviour
I was about to post the same thing. She is such a game player I don’t know how these other influencers don’t see through it!! Nasty vibes

Reactions: 21
I was about to post the same thing. She is such a game player I don’t know how these other influencers don’t see through it!! Nasty vibes
I was just coming here to mention this too. Why does she always have to one up Ell, as if she isn’t already flaunting how much of a great time she’s having with all the other influencers already!! Soooooo petty.
Also that outfit she posted yesterday was vile. Literally did not fit her boobs at all and looked like saggy handkerchiefs

Reactions: 17
Code 'Sydandell' on latest stories... honestly this is just exhausting and it feels a bit scammy in my opinion can they just issue a statement? It's like giving a band money via sponsors and discount codes when they've broken up, it's false pretences really for people who use the code to support the duo. I wonder if any brands have been contacted
Ell has just posted a story but her discount is just ell👀

Reactions: 16
Am I going mad, or was it for the vitamin brand? Because Ell has just posted this, notice her discount code. Syd has deleted her story

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.