SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my days - their first binthestyle collection came out early jan THIS YEAR - already 4 collections - hopefully their contracts end after a certain amount of drops instead of a length of time otherwise we'll never find out what happened 😂
Have u seen saffron barker ... it never ends

• Haha
Reactions: 41
is it just me or has syd seemed to put on a bit of weight recently? i just thought it seems it with the new its photoshoots? not saying she looks bad or at all just a thought
also she doesn't post about her apple watch every day like she used to and havent seen any work out footage or anything in ages
it’s no ones business and it doesn’t need to be commented on. just have no idea why this is relevant to anything?

Reactions: 50
I don’t disagree with you, but if she chose not to go there’s obvs a reason with everything going on so she might feel like an outsider since syd and molly have been doing everything together
if I was ell I wouldn’t go either! I’ve had friends do the exact same as what Syd is doing to ell to me and then they’ve invited me places out of pity or because to make themselves look better not because they genuinely want me there. Syd stories indirected at Ell and comments here and then making sly digs, no wonder ell doesnt go anywhere with imagine how uncomfortable and awkward that is, personally I’ve felt a lot better removing my self from those toxic situations and being by my self then being around fake people who obviously don’t care for me and just care about their own image / motives

• Heart
Reactions: 20
D4F7AEE5-17BB-4BBD-837E-F0EA840A0A7C.jpeg
334C915C-2E1A-420D-BE5B-64531DCB9C28.jpeg
CF1B625E-DAE8-4E23-B31E-3D06BC42E2C5.jpeg
47295988-7D09-4A30-9C33-FFEDC4768E17.jpeg

Comparing these photos from the past In The Style shoots, to the most recent shoot where they can barely bare to touch each other (potentially with Ell being photoshopped into the duo photos), it’s just mad to see the physical difference. How have In The Style not cut the contract short at this point?? Surely it’s making the whole thing unbearable.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
it’s no ones business and it doesn’t need to be commented on. just have no idea why this is relevant to anything?
I agree its no ones business but syd did mention she has gained a little but is hapoy

View attachment 630860View attachment 630863View attachment 630866View attachment 630869

Comparing these photos from the past In The Style shoots, to the most recent shoot where they can barely bare to touch each other (potentially with Ell being photoshopped into the duo photos), it’s just mad to see the physical difference. How have In The Style not cut the contract short at this point?? Surely it’s making the whole thing unbearable.
the last photo is after they stopped posting on youtube tho x

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen that they have both put grid posts on with flowers? And very similar captions

Reactions: 10
View attachment 630860View attachment 630863View attachment 630866View attachment 630869

Aww this just makes me really sad for them!

Reactions: 7
Still here😅 not making anything up. I only just got told the spill. I know her mum is away with her Nan (Lilly). A close source told me as they were gossiping a few weeks back. Not here to spill the tea completely just if Syd’s here kno that Molly is a sly little witch. Oh and Ell is in the wrong but that’s not why Molly sided with Syd:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still here😅 not making anything up. I only just got told the spill. I know her mum is away with her Nan (Lilly). A close source told me as they were gossiping a few weeks back. Not here to spill the tea completely just if Syd’s here kno that Molly is a sly little witch. Oh and Ell is in the wrong but that’s not why Molly sided with Syd:cool:
This is so silly you might as well have said nothing at all

• Haha
Reactions: 100
a close source? trust me guys this is 100% bullshit reliable

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Come on just share, it's anonymous

Reactions: 9
Omg just spill

Reactions: 9
Anyone claiming to be “close” to either syd, ell or molly is 100% bullshitting for attention 😂

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.