Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BunnyQueen

The waiter wanted to make specifically her of everyone in the restaurant a ‘special cocktail’ and the lady beside them hopes her son meets someone like her?!? Is she for real? If her head gets any bigger it will explode. Seriously Syd, you need a reality check!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

virgoboo

I have been following this for a few days now and I thought I would give my theory as I actually live in the area that Sydney and Ellie come from (Broxbourne, Hertfordshire) and went to school with them (and Molly she was in my sisters year) so I have multiple interaction with all 3 of them. So I strongly believe and agree with this idea on here that Ells boyfriend has help her realise and distance herself from her toxic friendship with syd. Sydney is the definition of a ‘pick me’ girl always has to be the centre of attention and is the type to get so jealous of anyone elses success or happiness. She’s definitely a spoilt little privileged girl. We went to a school full of alot of snobby rich kids and Sydney is definitely one of them. Ellie on the other hand has always been lovely and humble and quite shy in a sense. When it comes to their friendship id definitely say Sydney controlled Ellie. No offence to ell but back in school ellie was alot bigger and less confident now where sydney had a boyfriend and was a big mouth so this definitely had alot to do with it. Now they have grown up and ell had a weight loss and became alot more confident e.g (love that for ellie) and most likely alot of people prefer ellie more than syd than ever. Syd most definitely feels threatened by ell now and sees her a competition as sydney HAS to be centre of attention. I truly think the control syd once had over ell has gone so their friendship no longer works. I could tell from watching their videos the past year or so this definitely was the case even before all of this. Ell has become her own beautiful and strong person and syd hates that. I also think this is why syd ass licks all the other influences because it makes her feel wanted where ell doesnt really care. I honestly think this whole time ellie has came to realisation that syd is toxic but it is so hard for her to shift a friendship shes had for so long especially as their career is together. Onto ells boyfriend and why i think that was the last straw of their friendship. Ell having a boyfriend means even less control for syd. I bet she hated ells boyfriend from day one due to this. Ells bf probably saw syd for who she is all along and hated how she treated ellie. Hes probably mentioned it to her so many times , to be fair her family probably see it too but ell held onto her friendship because its all she had and its gone on for so long. I just think now Ell has come to the point where she thinks enough is enough and realises she doesnt need syd after all. Probably because yeah ell might be spending alot of time with her man because he makes her happier than syd and it may a caused the row what made their friendship end for good all because syd hated that ell was happy and she didnt have the control. I think good on ellie if this is the case.
Also on Molly shes a stuck up rich girl to who thinks shes so above everyone else. 100% the type of girl to turn up her nose up at everyone and one of them girls who would sit in the corner judging and bitching about girls who are having a good time. So perfect match for syd really.

we may never find out the truth in a way we dont need to know EVERYTHING as altho they choose to be online they are still humans they deserve somewhat privacy. But they should definitely give their fans a brief. I hope ell is ok tho as syd seems to living her best life getting ‘free’ wine for being so ‘beautiful’ hahaha

Reactions: 57

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Syd at the end of bay reveal ‘let me know if any of you have this so we can twin’ Where has the girl gone who used to do primark hauls Superdrug hauls🥺 WHY DOES SHE THINK WE CAN ALL AFFORD DESIGNER can barely afford zara babe

• Haha
Reactions: 56

gossboss14

VIP Member
I still can’t help but think it’s something to do with the sofa, syd mentioned that ell got a white sofa and that ell said she didn’t want a white sofa, next Min ell was on her story saying I didn’t think it looked white online but when it arrived it was… every since then things changed
I don’t think they’d end a life long friendship or that there’d be this much drama over a sofa tbh 😂 I think their families would tell them to get a grip if that were the case

• Haha
Reactions: 55

daniellelaul

whatever reason they’ve fallen out. Im team Ell. Even if it was her who was the reasoning, at this point im embarrassed for Syd and have no idea why her family and other friends haven’t said something to her about the way she is acting. But the more influencers are supporting her i can’t help but wonder, maybe it is Ell who’s done something?? Someone like molly mae must know it’ll be damaging her supporting someone so publicly who’s done something wrong tk end her friendship? If that’s the case...

Reactions: 54

Chickentikka

Guys get a grip!!!! Neither Syd or Ell were ever part of this spreadsheet, the reason they’re highlighted in yellow is because someone has added them in to create more commotion. Go on the tiktok account that set this spreadsheet up and you’ll see in her videos they were never even on it! Get your facts right before creating more rumours
I know we shouldn’t assume everyone is Syd but….. Hi Syd x

• Haha
Reactions: 54

guccigossip

I honestly think ell is so much better off without syd. She looks so happy with her boyfriend and her family seem really close and supportive, plus she had a brilliant makeup artist career before they even started YouTube. Syd on the other hand, shes got a botched hairline, only using her boyfriend to fulfill her mixed baby fetish, has an unusual obsession with cinzia and forces friendships with any influencer she can find. I know who I would rather be in this situation 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 53

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
Still here😅 not making anything up. I only just got told the spill. I know her mum is away with her Nan (Lilly). A close source told me as they were gossiping a few weeks back. Not here to spill the tea completely just if Syd’s here kno that Molly is a sly little bitch. Oh and Ell is in the wrong but that’s not why Molly sided with Syd:cool:
a close source? trust me guys this is 100% bullshit reliable

• Haha

urmwhatisthis

I’m actually embarrassed for Molly the fact she is a rebound and takes it in her stride, I just couldn’t. Imagine everyone asking Syd where Ell is tonight and Molly is just stood there like the fucking plonker she is

• Haha

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
idc what the situation is, to slag off someone at a business event when they aren’t present is disgusting. it’s so unprofessional and just straight up nasty. she’s a vile girl, a grown woman shouldn’t be that childish to ‘gossip’ about an ex friend. she still has such a high school mentality of slagging everyone off, she needs to get a grip and grow up. most immature person ever.

Reactions: 52

miaa54ta

Has anyone else noticed how Syd has loads of influences comment on her posts but no one supports ell? Feel like she’s got in there and turned people against ell hope I’m wrong though all seems very childish on syds behalf
I grew up in the same town as Syd and Ell and went to the same parties etc as them for years, can confirm Syd has always seemed like a mean girl, very prestige and only cared if you were popular, and Ell was her quiet friend that never got a look in, seemed lovely but always silenced by Syd.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51