SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where is this i can’t see it
here’s the link, u may have to delete the first two slashes for it to work

//https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10iWtOx5t_IdBnG8e6hZ1C0-6gf1kNVD_gcVNOMhT33c/edit

just spotted that there is also another bad review for syd 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
here’s the link, u may have to delete the first two slashes for it to work

//https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10iWtOx5t_IdBnG8e6hZ1C0-6gf1kNVD_gcVNOMhT33c/edit

just spotted that there is also another bad review for syd 😳
Again, she blocked the business owner :ROFLMAO: her insta blocked list will be in the Guinness book of world records before we know it, for the longest blocked list in history.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just went to look at the list again and I don’t see Syd at all now, maybe it’s just glitching or maybe she’s kicked off and had it deleted.

Reactions: 8
I just went to look at the list again and I don’t see Syd at all now, maybe it’s just glitching or maybe she’s kicked off and had it deleted.
it may be a glitch or something but loads of the reviews have disappeared including the ones for syd

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed that ells is now a negative one and the one about not working with syd has gone?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
There’s 3 for syd on there and the ell one has disappeared
Syds reviews are also highlighted for me along with a few others?!

WAIT THEY’RE HIGHLIGHTED BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN ‘SUSPICIOUSLY DELETED’ syd really be trying😭😭

WAIT THEY’RE HIGHLIGHTED BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN ‘SUSPICIOUSLY DELETED’ syd really be trying😭😭

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
i missed so much what the actual duck..

look how blurry this pic is from the ITS ig page, definitely edited. all the other pictures were fine of them individually
B33A578F-6ED4-4D53-8B8C-80D7D5D507FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Edited or not, that's such an awkward photo!

Anyway I'm here for a crowd sourced influencer call out spreadsheet, maybe the creator should have sole access and only update stuff sent with screenshots as proof. Interesting that both are yellow now!

Reactions: 24
Not their thread but Olivia was all over the list lol n just posted this. Wanna bet Syd has seen it as well
B3B18F04-DD73-4C8B-A8E1-FC03927A0D5E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys get a grip!!!! Neither Syd or Ell were ever part of this spreadsheet, the reason they’re highlighted in yellow is because someone has added them in to create more commotion. Go on the tiktok account that set this spreadsheet up and you’ll see in her videos they were never even on it! Get your facts right before creating more rumours

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys get a grip!!!! Neither Syd or Ell were ever part of this spreadsheet, the reason they’re highlighted in yellow is because someone has added them in to create more commotion. Go on the tiktok account that set this spreadsheet up and you’ll see in her videos they were never even on it! Get your facts right before creating more rumours
the spreadsheet was created for small businesses to add to so they’ve obviously been added after this video. It says in bold at the top that people who’s entries keep being removed are highlighted in yellow and that you can contact the creator with screenshots if the review is false so I don’t really see what you’re on about?

Reactions: 41
I know we shouldn’t assume everyone is Syd but….. Hi Syd x

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.