SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so awkward.. they’re known for being Syd and Ell now they post fake birthday wishes 🤣

Reactions: 12
Does this mean she has blocked me? I’m so confused if she has. I’ve not said anything to her or even followed her to begin with! I may have liked a comment asking about her and ell but would never publicly like anything that said anything nasty about either of them! :(
Yeah she did block you :( that happened to me as well, she goes through and blocks everyone who even likes comments about their falling out! Even if the comment is asking nicely

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else have a feeling maybe Ell could be in the wrong (as much as I hate to say it)? I’d like to think people they know will make their own judgements and for some reason Syd seems to be who they’re siding with. Ell deletes any comment related to the fall out whereas at least Syd addresses it somehow. If really it is just Ell doesn’t want to be friends anymore why is she hiding away from it all so much?
I’m thinking it’s been a situation
The post from Ell was definitely a move advised from their management in my opinion, really impersonal and awkward, Syd hasn’t even liked it and now the comments turned off? If anything it’s caused more speculation than what it would have if she just didn’t post 😭
she’s finally liked it! I just think to not want to address it yet but do and say the things they’re doing is so contradictory it’s unreal!

Reactions: 3
Idk why people are questioning the post and how off it is. So obvious that they’re in a contract with ITS and can’t address things until the contract is up

Reactions: 8
Savage from syd that she hasn’t reposted or even liked ell’s post but has obviously seen and actively chosen to not acknowledge it and posted on her story multiple times since she would’ve seen it, including reposts from other people🤣 surely if it was a management advise thing for ell to post they’d say syd has to repost it or at least like/comment in return so I think ell just did a post cus she knows people would go crazy if she didn’t post at all

Reactions: 5
Is her birthday a national holiday ffs. She’s got about 3 different cakes. She’s 24 ffs not a milestone. So dramatic n over the top. Spending the day w her bf n family n not including Ell ngl after all the years of friendship Idc if they’re in a fight Ell should be included.
EB4990F2-035E-4236-ADEF-6113C0C492B6.png
1B343C5C-DEF2-4057-917F-1744B6A22110.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everyone saying they’re waiting due to ITS contracts but tbh ITS have about 20 other collabs going & have only posted once (today funnily enough) of the girls in the last 2 months on their grid? So don’t think they hold much power over the Syd & Ell brand tbh..

I don’t get why people are annoyed at Syd for spending her birthday with her BF & family 🤣 the poor girl doesn’t have her mum & father figure AND her birthday falls on Father’s Day this year. Cut her some slack. They’re both obviously going through something or other, I just wish they’d commit to a break fully & get off everything, or cut the bullshit & give an explanation, no ones asking for fine details & noone should feel they are entitled to them either, but a basic explanation is owed to their supporters who ultimately pay their bills.

Reactions: 41
I don’t get why people are annoyed at Syd for spending her birthday with her BF & family 🤣 the poor girl doesn’t have her mum & father figure AND her birthday falls on Father’s Day this year. Cut her some slack. They’re both obviously going through something or other, I just wish they’d commit to a break fully & get off everything, or cut the bullshit & give an explanation, no ones asking for fine details & noone should feel they are entitled to them either, but a basic explanation is owed to their supporters who ultimately pay their bills.
Agreed! You can dislike her all you want but let her enjoy her birthday for crying out loud 😂😂

Reactions: 21
I’ve never been a Syd “stan” but I do actually feel for her in this situation. She very clearly still wants to be doing YouTube/Instagram, imagine working alongside someone and then knowing you have to try do it alone. Celebrating your birthday without your ‘best friend’ also can’t be easy. She’s tried addressing comments as much as she can but it’s a joint decision about when to discuss it properly and Ell clearly isn’t ready for that. Also every single influencer goes OTT on occasions so we can’t just slate her 🤣

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.