SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must agree with a lot of these comments, always got a weird vibe from Syd and Ell, it always felt like it was more of Syd being a me me me and Ell just being pushed into the background. I think Ell is so sweet, so genuine and very kind and it's hard ot see that side of Syd

Reactions: 19
8CC304F6-629E-4ED3-BF8B-93C32B7A82F0.png

This was 2 days ago so old news for this thread now that it moves so fast 🤣 but can we just talk about the fact that Syd actually set a dress code for her 24th birthday meal at a restaurant.... 🙄 I’m not a Molly fan but I’m kinda glad she wore the jeans hahaha.
On the subject of Molly I just can’t get over how embarrassed I am for her. She was always second best in Syd’s eyes. She’s the definition of a rebound but just doesn’t seem to care. There were obviously the covid permitted 6 people at that birthday meal. I wonder which one was Ell’s replacement 🤣 and if they knew that they were the back up invite.
The stories tonight about the lady at dinner are unbearable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 628433View attachment 628435View attachment 628436

I rarely see anyone complain about Ell ever it’s always Syd
Does anyone think ell is like shading in Syds hairline in mishas vlog & that’s why she screams no?? If you look it kinda seems like shes doing something to her hairline & probs doesn’t wanna share that so when misha was saying syd kinda having a... that’s why she shouts no??

Go from 11.15 & listen to the background conversation. Pretty sure ell says now that your hairs the same colour this is better lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Can guarantee molly got a mouth full for wearing jeans! Who actually give a duck what people wear! I’m personally not comfortable to wear a dress so if any of my friends told me what to wear I’d tell them where to shove it!! Syd just likes being in control and it’s her way or no way

Reactions: 23
Does anyone think ell is like shading in Syds hairline in mishas vlog & that’s why she screams no?? If you look it kinda seems like shes doing something to her hairline & probs doesn’t wanna share that so when misha was saying syd kinda having a... that’s why she shouts no??

Go from 11.15 & listen to the background conversation. Pretty sure ell says now that your hairs the same colour this is better lol
Yeah think she is too, she says “No!… we don’t talk about that/it” so deffo insecure about her hairline. Or she hadn’t had her roots done

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah think she is too, she says “No!… we don’t talk about that/it” so deffo insecure about her hairline. Or she hadn’t had her roots done
Yeah came here to say it’s defo something she’s insecure about and get why she reacted the way she did. Needs to work on her delivery though and hopefully (politely) explained to Misha off camera why she can’t talk about it publicly. Also, maybe I’m a witch too lol but this is the first video I’ve seen of Misha and she honestly seems lovely, she’s just way too much. Reminds me of Imogenation who does my head in as well. She’d defo get on my nerves if I had to spend 4 days with her and think this was Syd’s issue but this is something I would hide and keep to myself lol. Syd’s issue is that she’s too blunt and can’t hide things like this

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.