SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My neighbours’ cousin’s friends’s sister’s cat lives in the same flat block as Syd and Ell and 100% its Ell’s fault that they fell out but you didn’t hear it from me 😩🙄🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Still here😅 not making anything up. I only just got told the spill. I know her mum is away with her Nan (Lilly). A close source told me as they were gossiping a few weeks back. Not here to spill the tea completely just if Syd’s here kno that Molly is a sly little witch. Oh and Ell is in the wrong but that’s not why Molly sided with Syd:cool:
Oh ffs. Saying this is like holding a treat in a dogs face and then not feeding it to them. Just say? It’s an anonymous site, no one will know it’s you. So explain, what were molly and her mum gossiping about? Why is molly sly? Was it syd and ell they were talking about? Why is molly on syds side? This is all the goss you’ve hinted at so please spill!! I’m putting faith in you @unknow daisy d 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact these girls are describing footballers as their CRUSH is making me a little ill. 14 year olds living in 24 year old bodies lmao

Wonder what the next LuCky NuMbeR will be with Mol xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely syd can’t block us all if we ask her to address it right?
I think even if the whole of Instagram asked them to address it, right now they won’t. Purely because of the ITS contract they have.

Is there any possible way of finding out how long the contract may be???

Reactions: 2
I think even if the whole of Instagram asked them to address it, right now they won’t. Purely because of the ITS contract they have.

Is there any possible way of finding out how long the contract may be???
but even if they have a contract, this won’t affect their contract right as long as they still come up with launches for them?
Confused how this works!

Reactions: 1
So it’s Molly birthday coming up (not sure of the date) and she’s going to Manc, will be interesting to know who joins her 👀👀
E3129DC9-A47B-4B5E-8F45-BF418BB0DE18.png

Reactions: 8
Still here😅 not making anything up. I only just got told the spill. I know her mum is away with her Nan (Lilly). A close source told me as they were gossiping a few weeks back. Not here to spill the tea completely just if Syd’s here kno that Molly is a sly little witch. Oh and Ell is in the wrong but that’s not why Molly sided with Syd:cool:
Deffo the type to comment on syd, ell and mollys insta: “you look stunning bestie 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
but even if they have a contract, this won’t affect their contract right as long as they still come up with launches for them?
Confused how this works!
I can’t imagine ITS would be very impressed them announcing mid contract that they are no longer a duo as they’ve fallen out. I’d say that’s probably a breach of contract, as who on earth is going to buy a collection for a duo who have publicly said they are no longer friends/working together?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.