SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they will address stuff after syd birthday and the its collection is realised?

AwkwardšŸ‘€
The longer it goes on, the less likely an explanation is I think. Either that or theyā€™ll give the whole speech of ā€œwe stepped away from YouTube because we didnā€™t know if we wanted to do it anymore, we have decided to go our separate ways/still have a friendship offline but not put out videos togetherā€ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
surely thereā€™s no way she can keep avoiding it now? ell isnā€™t even at her birthday meal..

Reactions: 41
Literally they canā€™t pretend they are fine when ell isnā€™t even at syds birthday dinner or will they come up with an excuse again thatā€™s she was sick or whatever errors situation I hope they will address it soon

• Sad
Reactions: 26
surely thereā€™s no way she can keep avoiding it now? ell isnā€™t even at her birthday meal..
If she wants to avoid questions about it then why would she film everyone whoā€™s at her birthday meal knowing Ell isnā€™t??? Sheā€™ll just get arsey with everyone who asks even though she didnā€™t need to make it so obvious that Ell wasnā€™t there

Reactions: 24
Actually a bit shook Ell isnā€™t there! Sheā€™s already liked Mollyā€™s photo of her tonight though, really just donā€™t get it.

Do we think Ell has maybe developed some sort of social anxiety which would explain no longer wanting a YouTube presence and never going to social gatherings?

Reactions: 19
if there is no birthday post to syd from ell tomorrow then it is defo true that they arenā€™t friends

Reactions: 16
My heart hurts for Ell a little, these stories cannot be easy to watch
šŸ˜Ŗ I remember a vlog where she did say she was nervous to go back to normal. Iā€™ve been worried too and itā€™s caused huge rifts with a family member of mine as they just think Iā€™m fine so eff everyone else. Wonder if Ell think Syd is a bit like that? šŸ¤”

Does Ell live under Syd? I wonder if sheā€™s heard them all getting ready šŸ’”

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Even though we were all expecting it iā€™m actually in shock that ell isnā€™t at her birthday meal.. i think it just confirms it 100% now, thereā€™s no way they can deny it

Reactions: 23
I feel like everyoneā€™s rubbing it in with the stories as well

Reactions: 16
People saying ell would speak up and call out things as lies that syd has said such as not flying out to Portugal etc. I can really understand why she wouldnā€™t when sheā€™s been isolated the way syd has isolated her and that paired with the fact syd is so much of a bigger personality I just think ell likely feels a bit out of her depth with all of this.

Reactions: 19
Maybe Ell has a new friendship group with her boyfriends friends. I saw one of his friends commented on her photo saying love you both and she & her bf replied.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Even if they have fallen out itā€™s so uncalled for if Syd didnā€™t invite Ell. All those years of friendship Iā€™d be fuming. Even if they arenā€™t friends

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.