SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is a bit stupid sorry. those suitcases are really heavy and take up a lot of your allowance, i don't think she did this as a dig

Reactions: 7
SydandEll #6 Roses are red, Syd's nose is brown, she's a fake bff to every influencer in town.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Why do influencers lose the concept of money like when did £200 become normal.
Honestly, youre so right ! and the comments on twitter 'June was so expensive' or whatever?! Newsflash Syd babe, most people your age's disposable income for the month is about 300 pounds max! Read the room.

Reactions: 19
Sydandell #6 waiting for their binthestyle contract to end, come on Syd stop acting like a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SydandEll #6 Ells in the bin along with her collection, Syds busy buying followers, friends and her manager for the smallest bit of attention

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry I almost choked £195 for a bedside table??? Did I read that wrong???!
I mean i wouldn’t buy one but i’m pretty sure he makes them himself (correct me if i’m wrong) and, like anyone providing a service, he’s entitled to charge however much he values his time at 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I mean i wouldn’t buy one but i’m pretty sure he makes them himself (correct me if i’m wrong) and, like anyone providing a service, he’s entitled to charge however much he values his time at 🤷🏼‍♀️
Syd is that you again?😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sydandell #6 Is Molly the new half of the duo, time will tell, flats in the same block, hello neighbour from hell

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think they were taking a genuine planned break from YouTube at first and then fell out and this is why it dragged out? Maybe they haven’t said anything yet as their management or even their friends/family think they could reconcile? I just find it mad to have had such a close friendship for so long to just let it all end, regardless of what happened!

Reactions: 20
Do you think they were taking a genuine planned break from YouTube at first and then fell out and this is why it dragged out? Maybe they haven’t said anything yet as their management or even their friends/family think they could reconcile? I just find it mad to have had such a close friendship for so long to just let it all end, regardless of what happened!
I think in their last outfit challenge they spoke about their content and bringing more vids that aren’t vlogs so I don’t think their break was planned as they had plans for better YouTube content

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.