SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syds new insta post now where she’s put “my inthestyle collection” I can’t be arsed anymore she’s just so spiteful. It’s winding me up and I really hope other influencers catch on to what she’s doing and cancel her 😡 #TeamEll

Reactions: 42
Never noticed before that Syd had so many more followers, so obviously paid for them :LOL: she’s pathetic
They all bought 😂😂 and it’s funny how it never passes 305k 😂😂 even when she added 📍Portugal on her bio and did some content abroad .. hahha I think she’s gonna buy more when she heads to “ beefa” .. #wecantwaittosee

i assume they’re still with the same management and they’re still working with the same brands and maintaining sponsorships / deals but doing ads separately now
Omg hahaha do you think syd welll sign same management as cinzia ?? 🤔😂😂😂😂😂 no way she’lll go that far surly

Reactions: 5
Seen Ell post about Rachel Leary’s revolution collab and she’s not even reposted yet cos she’s all pally with Syd now. Hope Ell sees what everyone is writing on here because there may not be many comments showing their support on her insta and YouTube as people are still hoping they’re mates but here the majority seems to be on her side.

Reminds me of a friend I had and she did exactly the same, going out of her way to message basically every person in our town and telling them the whole story about why we fell out and I just couldn’t be bothered to do the same and didn’t want to actually be slating her even if we weren’t mates anymore. I then had loads of people no longer being friendly towards me just because she got in there first with her side of the story!!

It just shows Syd’s immaturity and also how desperate she is and obsessive about Ell. She’s one of those people that isn’t used to people telling her straight in life and pandering to her needs constantly. She saw Ell as a doormat and is majorly pissed off that she no longer cares or needs her and has her own boyfriend and life. Yes Ell likes some of Syd’s photos (or did) because she’s not spiteful but it’s Syd who won’t forget about Ell and won’t stop talking about her, so it shows that she’s in the wrong and isn’t over their friendship. Ell seems to be chill and more in the ‘what will be will be’ mind frame.

I don’t want to pick apart Syd’s character because no one is perfect at the end of the day but she definitely seems like one of those people that can’t be happy for others even if she has everything herself, she always has to have the best of everything. It could be due to the fact that she was spoilt by her grandparents because of her family background issues.. I even find her to be quite mean towards her nan sometimes when she doesn’t understand something. They’ve all let her get away with being rude for years😐 it will be hard for her to ever change even if she wanted to because she probably thinks it’s others with the problem and never her. I really hope she grows from this and sees that it’s not worth losing such a long friendship!

Reactions: 17
I haven’t followed them since start but have always wondered why Syd grew up with her grand parents and not with her dad? Has she ever said?

Reactions: 1
i don’t even think syd should be pissing me off as much as she is, just looking at that story of her posting rachel’s collab after ell but adding can’t wait to see you just to one up ell omg it makes me sick. i don’t see how everyone can’t see she’s a minipulating stuck up horrible horrible person and watching this all happen to ell because i know i wouldn’t like to be in ells situation. syd has run off with saffy b probably going to make a crappy primark range together and just bumlicking every influencer under the sun before ell gets to them. i really hope ell isn’t struggling at the minute because she seems like the sweetest person and is so naturally beautiful and it’s horrible to see syd just be the pathetic 10 year old girl she is, she really needs to grow up and take a leaf out of ells book, being nasty won’t get syd anywhere. i hope it all comes back to bite her because i cannot stand her she actually makes me so bloody angry😭😭i hope she’s reading this

Reactions: 18
Ell’s recent caption ‘our in the style collection’
Syd’s caption ‘my in the style collection’

brat

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I haven’t followed them since start but have always wondered why Syd grew up with her grand parents and not with her dad? Has she ever said?
Yeah I think she mentioned this before .. her dad wasn’t around when she was young and he didn’t raise her her grandparents did

How awkward must it be to have to say to brands ‘we’ve fallen out so can we have separate discount codes now’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think regardless of even if you know the girls personally or follow them at all, I stopped paying attention a while ago and unfollowed syd, but when I noticed that her and ell had been seperated and it was crickets about each other from both ends after I saw ell announce they’d be stepping back from YouTube for a while, I came here to find out what had been going on and found my self feeling so sorry for ell, I don’t even think you have to be closely following them or even know them really to understand the impact of Sydney’s actions / behaviour across socials to know that it’s lowkey bullying and weird behaviour, if you’ve ever experienced being isolated or someone trying to play the victim then you spot certain things she does and it really just makes you feel so deeply sorry for Ell. It’s just really really not nice at all, such mean girl behaviour. I thought as people got older, you are supposed to mature but apparently not.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just hope influencers and brands notice what she’s doing. I’ve said it before here, why the hell has her family to intervened and told her to sort her self out.

Reactions: 7
Syd might not realise it today or tomorrow, but some day she will look back and be deeply embarrassed about how this was handled. We don't know what is going on behind closed doors, but Ell has handled this with grace online. Wish they'd stop beating it around the bush and just address the situation.

Reactions: 42
I am 1000% team ell but I have to think about how it feels for syd to log on and see that everyone hates her and is on ells side without even knowing the situation hahah...i think that's why she's clinging on to all these other influencers to show her support to them and look like a good person and a girls girl bc she knows that everyone thinks she's awful but like you can't fix your crappy personality...she is awful it's her own fault people can see through it and don't like her

Reactions: 14
I am 1000% team ell but I have to think about how it feels for syd to log on and see that everyone hates her and is on ells side without even knowing the situation hahah...i think that's why she's clinging on to all these other influencers to show her support to them and look like a good person and a girls girl bc she knows that everyone thinks she's awful but like you can't fix your crappy personality...she is awful it's her own fault people can see through it and don't like her
tbh no matter the situation i still dislike syd. i just think she’s such a nasty girl, like the screenshot i posted the other day she has no respect for anyone. she has such a high school mentality, it’s honestly embarrassing. she’s a grown woman with serious attitude problem, vile vile person.

Reactions: 22
but what I don’t get is even if Lucy went back to her cheating bf whys syd not friends with her anymore.. why was it soo personal for syd ?? If my mate done that okay she lives and she learns but I’ll be there for her .. that’s just sad.
maybe a sensitive topic for syd since her ex cheated on her? idk

I had an ex that I broke up with and he caused so much hassle for me and our shared friends that eventually I just got back with him simply because it was just easier. I then ended it again and thankfully this time around people saw what he was actually like. I only spoke about it when someone brought it up to me, otherwise I was silent about the situation just like Ell is. I know sometimes you’d think it’s more suspicious if someone’s silent, but from my situation and point of view I shut up and stood back and let him try soo hard to prove himself and that he was in the right, that he went so OTT and too far that he dug himself a hole. Seems like exactly what Syd is doing. Hope Ell is sat with some popcorn waiting for the big finale 🍿

Reactions: 8
I had an ex that I broke up with and he caused so much hassle for me and our shared friends that eventually I just got back with him simply because it was just easier. I then ended it again and thankfully this time around people saw what he was actually like. I only spoke about it when someone brought it up to me, otherwise I was silent about the situation just like Ell is. I know sometimes you’d think it’s more suspicious if someone’s silent, but from my situation and point of view I shut up and stood back and let him try soo hard to prove himself and that he was in the right, that he went so OTT and too far that he dug himself a hole. Seems like exactly what Syd is doing. Hope Ell is sat with some popcorn waiting for the big finale 🍿
it always comes back! We obviously don’t know the ins and outs and can only make assumptions on the situation, even if Ell is in the wrong and has made a mistake, which she could of easily done, it still shows a lot more about Syds character the way she has handled this situation in a nasty way tasteless way, playing a victim and piting everyone against ell then deleting her tracks I.e the tik tok she ended up deleting after people saw it.also says alot about ells character trying to just get through it and let everything work out the way it’s supposed too when it would be so easy to react to syds petty behaviour. Just hope she comes out of it happy and feels like she did the right thing, what goes around comes around and sadly that’s exactly what will happen to syd eventually and it’s sad. The fake ones come up fast but fall even quicker xxx

Reactions: 8
I love that people on here noticed the fact that Syd posted 'can't wait to celebrate with you' on her story in relation to Rachel Leary's glow launch thing. I just see that as a point scoring thing. The funny thing is she posted about Rachel's launch and then done another post today. She just wants everyone to know that she's going and probably just wants to make Ell feel awful of she doesn't get an invite. I've no idea if Syd or Ell are really that close the Rachel but I couldn't imagine Ell being as pally with her as Syd and is potentially might not get an invite. Even if Ell gets an invite I know she won't go out of her way to post about it. Fully team Ell, always have been always will be. I don't know what's gone on but I just know that the way Syd acts and has handled it all really ain't it!!

Reactions: 16
Anyone noticed syds story!!!! Massive dig at old matching suitcase with ell she’s using her nans old one for ‘more storage’ more like you’ve fallen out with your old BFF. I GASPED WATCHING IT 🤣😳 she rlly don’t give two fucks making up a tip to hide why she doesn’t wanna use initial one hahah

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.