SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@gossboss14 congrats on your title!! :love:

Welcome to a new thread girlsss, here's a quick recap, please add anything I forgot:

-Syd went off to Portugal after lying that she had her second vaccine, to tAkE cAre of her nan
-she acted as if it was a one way ticket even though she quickly fucked out of Portugal as soon as it was taken of the green list and she clearly had appointments booked after she flew back
-she went with BEST FRIEND EVER Molly who's clearly a twit and wannabe influencer
- still no clear statement from either of them that they have fallen out (rumor has it ells (hot) boyfriend called syd a bleep)
- everytime someones mentions their fallout or asks about it ell ignores it and Sydney says they're FINE in a passive aggressive tone
- tattlers noticed Cassius liking weird tweets on twitter indicating he's single again but Syd took it upon her to show everyone how wrong they are by posting a story with him
- even though they clearly don't like each other, they regularly meet up for their Binthestyle collections to cash grab from their followers
- syd may be starting a solo project
- syd is still a massive twit and I can't recall all of her childish and bullshit actions but she's acting like a 13 year old with a weird obsession of expensive stuff

ps: syd is also still a lego head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh no the thread title has cut off midway through! Was it too long?
oh no, just noticed that 😭 it did show up fully in the preview
should be:
SydandEll #5 - their ‘forever friendship’ has come to an end but if the price is right they’ll still pretend

Reactions: 2
Can we also come back to the fact that Micah (Ells boyf) just became Co-CEO of Ionic Talent??? I reckon the fallout could be over Ell wanting him to sign her and leave their current management 👀
Screenshot_20210616_220804.jpg

Reactions: 21
Can we also come back to the fact that Micah (Ells boyf) just became Co-CEO of Ionic Talent??? I reckon the fallout could be over Ell wanting him to sign her and leave their current management 👀
View attachment 620918
I’m pretty sure it’s a start up business that he set up with a friend like a year ago? Kind of a coincidence that he suddenly wanted to work in influencer marketing as soon as he started dating an influencer lol!

Reactions: 12
speaking of copying S&C, anyone else feel like a big reason she chose Cass is because he’s a boxer? wannabe Molly-Mae

Reactions: 10
Has anyone else noticed how Syd has loads of influences comment on her posts but no one supports ell? Feel like she’s got in there and turned people against ell hope I’m wrong though all seems very childish on syds behalf

• Sad
Reactions: 34
23D108CA-492E-4769-A567-C71DEC199646.jpeg

Interesting response…. I wonder if the address in their own time will come only after their binthestyle contract is complete….

• Wow
Reactions: 72
View attachment 621039
Interesting response…. I wonder if the address in their own time will come only after their binthestyle contract is complete….
She’s a silly sausage by not responding to the comments they’re avoiding it the comment isn’t “why have you fell out” it’s have you? So it’s a yea or no it’s actually pretty simple but I’m guessing by this response they 100% have lol should of said yes would of saved her a lot of time

Reactions: 13
This bag is over 2 grand and it’s bleeping disgusting also Cinzia bought the same one a week ago lol here she goes copying again
I know 😂 not sure why she’s building up so much suspense when we all literally know what bag it is already 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed how Syd has loads of influences comment on her posts but no one supports ell? Feel like she’s got in there and turned people against ell hope I’m wrong though all seems very childish on syds behalf
I’ve always noticed this! it’s definitely because syd has spent the time and effort seeking these friendships and ultimately just kissing up to other youtubers / influencers, probably just for her own benefit. To make herself look popular and friendly, in reality she couldn’t be further from it. Girls like her often put on a pretence like this to make up for how horrible and bitchy they truly are

Reactions: 18
View attachment 621039
so basically we’re not all going mad and thinking somethings happened when they’re actually “fine”, not avoiding anything but been lying about them being alright and nothing happening for idk how long 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
View attachment 621039
Bit contradictory to say “we will address things in our own time” in the same sentence that she says “we aren’t avoiding anything” .,, you literally are avoiding it by saying you’re not gonna address it yet. And if she doesn’t think she’s avoiding anything, what does she call blocking anyone that asks about it? That’s hardly being truthful is it

Reactions: 40
Syd knows what she’s doing, going to London and meeting with all these influences like Georgia etc, she’s forcing making bonds with these girls before Ell gets the chance - because they won’t be able to be friends with both Syd and Ell. She’s probs sooo busy running around getting her side of the story out before Ell can

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Syd just defo seems to be one of those people who forces friendships, she loves posting everything online and seems like she’s trying to rub it in Ell’s face and trying to come across like she’s thriving without her, I hope Ell is doing just as well and she’s just not posting about it because she doesn’t feel the need to force a persona online 😕

Reactions: 27
how can she have the nerves to say they're not avoiding anything. THATS ALL THEYVE DONE hahaha

Reactions: 23
she must have deleted the comments saying that they would address things in their own time because there aren't any comments like that on the post anymore..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.