SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see how syd would’ve seen the messages? Messages are private and regardless of what they said, they were private and she has no right to read them.

I don’t see how syd would’ve seen the messages? Messages are private and regardless of what they said, they were private and she has no right to read them.
Maybe if things were tense after he said something and ell was acting off syd decided to go through her phone

Hey guys I once drove through Hertfordshire so I know Syd and Ell really well, just thought I’d let you all know that they’ve had a fall out xx

• Haha
Reactions: 72
How many people are going to recycle this same story trying to pretend they know them personally and know what’s happened 😭😭😭

If you only knew them from school how do you know exactly why they’ve fallen out?🙄
Because I know Molly 😂 we are from the same area so I mean people know people but it’s okay

i mean i’m the person who’s always said i know syd and ell because we grew up in the same area and we have mutuals and i delivered the gossip 3 ish weeks ago about their fallout, anyway, mine and this persons story align so i think it’s fair to say this person isn’t lying and nor am i, can’t necessarily say the same for anyone else but i believe this person as i heard the same which i relayed to you guys a little while ago… 🙂
Ooo I didn’t see your post haha I haven’t read through the thread! But glad someone doesn’t think I’m making the entire thing up 😂

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker but I’ve had a sudden thought… as best friends you would think that when Ell got with her boyfriend that they would start going on double dates, trips away together etc… I may have missed it but I’ve not seen them post anything about doing that (and I’m sure they would post about it) so I wonder if this weird, not getting along thing has been going on for a while?!

Reactions: 26
I heard that Ell phoned the RSPCH (Royal society for the prevention of cruelty to hamsters) on Syd after Syd bought a hamster, made an ista account of it but blocked ell on the hamsters instas. Then that started the massive argument- this is legit as I heard it from my Grannie's friend's cousin's granddaughter who went to school with Syd and ell

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm friends and I heard that Ell phoned the RSPCH (Royal society for the prevention of cruelty to hamsters) on Syd after Syd bought a hamster, made an ista account of it but blocked ell on the hamsters instas. Then that started the massive argument- this is legit as I heard it from my Grannie's friend's cousin's granddaughter who went to school with Syd and ell
Ahahahahahhahahahaa nah this made me laugh out loud at my phone 😂😂😂😂🐹

Reactions: 6
Seems like they are putting ad after ad after ad before announcing all the drama and nobody wants to work with them anymore because they will soon be irrelevant as solo influencers

Reactions: 16
Even if ell’s bf has been talking about Syd, he’s entitled to his opinion and if Ell agreed. That’s something that’s been going on in her head, whether he’s prompted her to think about it or not. Fair enough if Syd, had just tried talking to about it and wanted the truth on how she felt but there’s no need for her to be telling everyone about it. Event or no event

Reactions: 17
Even if ell’s bf has been talking about Syd, he’s entitled to his opinion and if Ell agreed. That’s something that’s been going on in her head, whether he’s prompted her to think about it or not. Fair enough if Syd, had just tried talking to about it and wanted the truth on how she felt but there’s no need for her to be telling everyone about it. Event or no event
agreed. ells fault or not, the way syd has acted is vile.

Reactions: 19
I heard that Ell phoned the RSPCH (Royal society for the prevention of cruelty to hamsters) on Syd after Syd bought a hamster, made an ista account of it but blocked ell on the hamsters instas. Then that started the massive argument- this is legit as I heard it from my Grannie's friend's cousin's granddaughter who went to school with Syd and ell
Is the hamster called molly? Has Syd started taking the hamster to brand events? Cos I heard that too x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.