SydandEll #5 forever friendship has come to an end but if the price is right they'll still pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone remeber when they went on a brand trip and syd was awful to misha grimes in misha’s vlog! You can just tell how uncomfortable she is probably making ell feel! Can already tell this fall out is over ell having a boyfriend and syd doesnt like it, ells boyfriend has probably got into an argument with syd because he doesn’t like how she treats ell and syd has not liked it and didn’t like it when ell probably was mutual in this rather than on her side!
Do you know which one was this was? I’ve never watched misha but would be interested to see this vlog!

Reactions: 14
Unfollowed syd the minute misha put that video out, nothing but a nasty little girl, no matter what ell has done no one deserves to be treated like this!! Especially not someone who you called your best friend and grew up with! Hope ell finds someone who is as nice as her as a friend❤

Reactions: 17
Why is syd jel of el having a boyfriend when syd got a boyfriend?

My phone keeps wanting to call syd sus instead lol

Reactions: 7
It was on mishas Chanel, ‘Barcelona vlog/ ft Ellie Darby / syd and ell / Lucy flight & itssabrina/ AD’ it was 2 years ago but if you watch it, you’ll get what I mean about syd being a mean girl in it! A few of the comments on the video are saying that they felt the same!

Do you know which one was this was? I’ve never watched misha but would be interested to see this vlog!
[/

Attachments

Reactions: 11
It was on mishas Chanel, ‘Barcelona vlog/ ft Ellie Darby / syd and ell / Lucy flight & itssabrina/ AD’ it was 2 years ago but if you watch it, you’ll get what I mean about syd being a mean girl in it! A few of the comments on the video are saying that they felt the same!

omg odd that misha was so kind to her yesterday then??

Reactions: 1
I think even when syd and ell talk about it we’ll never know the whole truth. We’ll told that they’ve drifted and blah blah blah in the meantime it’s actually horrible that they’re making money off of their brand when they’re very clearly and obviously not a duo anymore.

Obviously we don’t know what’s happened and who is in the wrong, for all we know Ell could have done something completely horrid which justifies their friendship ending however the way ell has acted throughout just shows that she really is a massive self centred brat that regardless of the situation will always need to be the main focus of everyone’s life.

Reactions: 15
omg odd that misha was so kind to her yesterday then??
Syd probsbly seen the back lash from how she acted and then was fake trying to lick mishas’ arse because she seems like she needs to be friends with everyone and everyone needs to like her

Reactions: 5
Is Syd’s GHD brand deal the first without Ell?!
This could’ve also put pressure on their friendship! E.g. if Syd was being offered more due to her slightly higher following or I wonder if syds collection sold better than Ell’s so they offered her more and instead of sticking up for Ell and demanding fair pay she took it? So Ell has distanced herself... agree with everyone else though we will never know which is really frustrating

Reactions: 14
You just know that when / if they finally do address what’s going on, it’ll be a similar statement to what celebrities release when they’re divorcing. Something along the lines of “after 10 years of fun, friendship and memories, as a brand we’ve decided to go our separate ways. We have nothing but love and respect for each other and of course you guys, who without, we wouldn’t have achieved all we have💕 we ask for respect during this time and look forward to sharing our individual projects in the near future x’ blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 63
You just know that when / if they finally do address what’s going on, it’ll be a similar statement to what celebrities release when they’re divorcing. Something along the lines of “after 10 years of fun, friendship and memories, as a brand we’ve decided to go our separate ways. We have nothing but love and respect for each other and of course you guys, who without, we wouldn’t have achieved all we have💕 we ask for respect during this time and look forward to sharing our individual projects in the near future x’ blah blah blah
you can bet that’ll be copied and pasted when they eventually decide to talk about it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Syd if you reading this which I’m sure you probably will be, make sure to give credit when you copy and paste c

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m sure it’s nothing that awful that it’s worth splitting your brand up for. I mean we’ve all had arguments with friends when we go and tell someone “I’m never talking to her again bla bla bla”

seeing as they live above each other are they 100% sure they won’t reconcile… it’s just odd

Which is why I think they haven’t addressed anything because they know they’ll be a duo again soon

Reactions: 12
I defo think Ell’s boyfriend has pointed out how bad Syd treats Ell. Sometimes it takes a new outsider perspective for you to actually see it and maybe she just had enough and wants to be around people who bring her up not put her down !

Reactions: 20
Comments on the post are turned off, incoming more new tattle members with a few questions lol
Yes this is why I’m here! Something dodgy going on for a while now but that confirmed it for me. People (including me) are defo starting to catch on now and realising all the red flags in the past however many months. I just hope the both of them are okay :(

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.