Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hytdbuhb

That isn’t the flex u think it is. Fair enough going for people’s actions but wtf.. this also SCREAMS transphobia
Hey! Thanks for pulling me up on it. I didn’t post the comment, just stumbled across it, so didn’t really consider it at the time but can totally see where you’re coming from and apologise! Will do better in the future!

Reactions: 51

abad97

I know everyone on here loves Ell and so do I (over Syd anyway) but they actually both ought be ashamed of themselves - selling off the back of their friendship is so disingenuous and neither of them deserve any support for this collection whilst they refuse to acknowledge it. They claim it’s their “real lives” but they don’t mind using their “real lives” when it’s getting them money and Instagram likes.

dramateachannel

Seems weird though that Ells first ever boyfriend has caused a problem even though they’ve been together for a year now. Seems like Syd just can’t handle Ell having someone else too.

Molly is loving every minute of this isn't she? Soul sissyyyyy please you watch a few of the same shows and are both materialistic brats that's literally the only things you have in common 😂

Reactions: 50

When Sophia and Cinzia went to Coachella, Sophia posted a picture on Twitter saying this is better than Leeds fest. An account retweeted her saying ‘stuck up tw*t’ and it was liked a lot, including apparently by Syd. I don’t have Twitter so can’t verify that, but I remember someone saying it on one of the threads on here. That would be enough for me to unfollow someone!
Loooooool😂 also the tweet she liked after🤔

5BFA0984-BAE9-48CE-9AF3-4065BFEB6EC9.png
D6DA837A-FEE9-4D25-A2FD-2877BFD4A4E3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
is it just me or has syd seemed to put on a bit of weight recently? i just thought it seems it with the new its photoshoots? not saying she looks bad or at all just a thought
also she doesn't post about her apple watch every day like she used to and havent seen any work out footage or anything in ages
it’s no ones business and it doesn’t need to be commented on. just have no idea why this is relevant to anything?

laura444

Hi all, never posted on here before, I just howl from behind the screen but I HAD to post this comment on Syd’s latest post, she’ll be livid 😂😂😂😂
That isn’t the flex u think it is. Fair enough going for people’s actions but wtf.. this also SCREAMS transphobia

Reactions: 49

gossboss14

VIP Member
I’m not siding with Ell because I don’t think she’s done anything wrong, I’m siding with her because Syd is handling the situation the way I’d expect a 15 year old in high school to handle it. Yeah Ell has obviously hurt her but she doesn’t need to make sly comments about Ell (“the invite was open to her but she chose not to come” - unnecessary when they won’t address what’s going on, either tell your followers what’s happening or stay quiet about it), post that stuff with Molly about being best friends and buying friendship rings etc days after the falling out etc. I don’t think Ell is perfect but I think Syd is nasty and manipulative the way she’s sucking up to every influencer under the sun to make sure she’s the one they back when the duo inevitably announce their split.

Tbh Syd has tried her hardest to make it look like she’s living her best life but to me it looks like the way when someone is dumped and they try to make it look like they couldn’t care less but really they’re heartbroken. Whereas Ell actually looks like she’s glowing and so happy and care free from this situation. For years we have noticed toxic traits in Syd, I’m not surprised Ell has seen the light and is now choosing to not be around her. Even their fans started commenting recently that what Syd is doing is childish and insensitive.

Reactions: 47

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Hey! Thanks for pulling me up on it. I didn’t post the comment, just stumbled across it, so didn’t really consider it at the time but can totally see where you’re coming from and apologise! Will do better in the future!
This is how influencers should respond when being called out on things they do. Simple, polite and affective lol. Teach these girls how to do it

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
i’m sure ell will be feeling really shit tonight. no matter who said what thats years of friendship and memories down the drain. it’s not easy to watch at all, you’d be heartbroken.

• Sad

chelsea0797

Syd is actually doing the most right now to try and interact with every YouTuber she can think of… it’s seems so desperate. Stop it sis, begging isn’t cute 🤪💀

Their houses look so oddly similar I would hate it
I 100% think this is where it’s all stemmed from. Syd has never been able to handle the fact that Ell got her flat first and was able to buy things first.

The constant digs ‘Ell always said she wanted a cream sofa’ and Ell sheepishly having to be like ‘oh I thought it was cream when I ordered it.’ No Ell. You knew it was white and that’s fine. That is absolutely allowed. You are allowed a white sofa too.

Even the mirror Syds just put up. When Ell posted hers she had to write a caption about how she’s wanted it since she moved in and it was out of stock. Constantly justifying why she’s buying stuff for her flat.

Both their flats are v similar. But Syd can’t claim that style with her constant digs about how she was ‘inspired by her trip to Santorini.’ Both their decor is just like every other influencers.

I recon Syd has been a massive bitch to Ell about ‘copying’ her and Ell just had enough. Especially if her bf has witnessed it and stepped in.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Lmao let me spill the tea as I know exactly why they have fallen out! But let me just give you a little back story! Essentially I have known syd since school and she has not changed one bit. She thrives in that an environment where she gets all the attention and always wants to be seen as the popular one! Her behaviour and mentality is still stuck in that school mindset and she has ALWAYS been the bitchy one, the control freak, and I would almost go as far to say the bully. It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out and I think people have seen the real side to her play out more and more since her and Ell have fallen out. It’s like no consideration for ells feelings WHATSOEVER, let’s just plaster myself living my best life all over social media while Ell is clearly struggling and isolating herself. But anyway, the real reason they have fallen out is because Ells boyfriend disliked syd, called her out on her behaviour and her treatment to Ell as he thought she treated her like crap, and syd saw the texts between them! I have no idea what has gone on since then but that was what sparked the whole situation! Anyway that’s that
Yet another story ffs I cba everyone acting like they know syd from school

• Haha
Reactions: 46

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
she must have a list of influencers she needs to go out with just so she can turn everyone against ell 😭 mission to be the most liked one out of the duo syd?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ggnore

Oh dear that Tiktok comment is so petty!! To me it seems like Syd was so used to having a boyfriend and Ell was not petty or jealous, hence why they stayed friends all that time, but now Ell gets her first proper relationship and Syd can’t deal with having to share Ell’s time. I’m sure everyone can agree that when you get your first proper relationship you go through the honeymoon phase and wanna spend all your time together, Syd clearly couldn’t let Ell have her moment to be happy!

Reactions: 45

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
Can I honestly ask why you all care? Yous are picking apart three people in this thread! People who have lives, they decide how they come out and say things and when is right for them. What ever happened to be kind? Or would it take something to happen for that to kick in.
you're in the wrong place my love x
not to mention the irony of saying be kind when Syd and Molly are the nastiest people ever from the way they portray themselves online

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45