Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Thread recap:

Due to the delays of the reveal of the mausoleum we’ve struggled to write our latest summary. As our idol was of no fixed address all this time we… Hopefully we’ve covered all bases.

The Pillow Princess of Pascoe Vale put us through a pyjama party for no real purpose. There was snacks and a movie, but no real correlation between the book release and pyjamas. What was the movie? The Neverending Story? 50 Shade of Grey? Step Mom? We think she’s trying to tell us something, but the best we can come up with is Jaryd is Susan Sarandon. Maybe Thelma and Louise would have been a better choice given all the references to law and disorder.

The Super Sexual Strathmore Sista knows her demographic well. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. So much so that none of the attendees realised she’s exactly the reason why their high school experience sucked. She’s not your friend and is only talking to you because of a perceived social and economic gain. But she’s always open to lunch with new friends. #algorithm

The Essendon Ego showed us why dinner parties with school friends suck when you have nothing in common to talk about. She reminded us of how important it is to #beyou authentically, unless you’re someone she has no interest in. At dinner parties it’s never ok to talk diamonds over dessert, only labias over lunch. June Dally-Watkins taught us that in deportment school. For someone emotionally gay, she spends all her time up the boys end of the table.

Tickets from Tullamarine taught us that feminism is great, unless it’s for other females. MummaG, who raised 4 girls & is hands on with 12 grandkids, supported her husband’s career and works, just doesn’t love old mate enough. The same old mate that preaches self care & enjoys time away to fulfill her pursuits whilst co parenting with the assistance of the EA and in-laws. She thinks irony is something you do to you husband’s wrinkly shirt. Probably why she doesn’t get it. We light a candle for MummaG and say a little prayer for the ultimate working mum. We don’t blame you.

The Aberfeldie Author launched her book tour. Throngs of people crowded the shopping centres… to go about their usual business. Walking idly by, unaware they were in the presence of greatness these poor unmotivated people missed getting their next door stopper signed. Sadly, a couple of babies were tormented in the process but we’re relieved to say Soph’s diversionary tactics saved them from an incidental photoshoot with the next potential leader of our country.

The Norwood Know-It-All knows when her (automated) mortgage payment is due, but not when to order a cake for her kid’s birthdays or when it’s a pupil free day. Must have also missed the memo about the parent info night on Bodysafe at school. Consent, learning correct anatomy, safety and enjoyment are the keys to happiness, not setting a goal to gobble the whole footy team. More is not always more.

The Bendigo Bewilderment & Bookphobia hosted a q&a with some other woman who probably needed her own therapy forum. The current flame got to come along, despite ranking no more than an ‘ensemble’ role in the book. She cried. We all felt uncomfortable so sent the tapes to the FBI to decipher any sign of code communication. Initial reports from Quantico have us believe she’s blinking in Morse code. A multi agency extraction is being considered. We’ll ask the SWOT team to kindly not park across the footpath when they barge in.

Rescue attempt at the other gossip forum proved fruitful and we were able to free more stragglers. We came back for you because we loved so hard. #notspon Your Balenciaga is on its way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

svpotatochips

new thread title thoughts: Mausoleum house, no business nous, will she ever marry her second choice spouse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

IzuzuBlewwwwww

So a local business I know reached out to Sophia as they were interested in donating towards the goodie bags for the Bendigo event…. Using the word event very loosely here. Anyway she replied with they could donate an item to the goodie bag or…. Wait for it….. be one of the event sponsors starting at….. $15,000!!!!! Fifteen fucking thousand dollars. Dead.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

emmyglue

My favourite comment on the post launching Sophia’s exclusive, highly requested, worldwide tour of regional Vic:

762695F2-B17F-4070-B07D-030DEABD65BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
156B8026-4999-467A-B6BD-8ED3D00ACD98.jpeg
“Girls”? What’s with the reference to girls? I thought this shit was for ✨all humans✨… hmm seems a bit off brand.

Just want to be abundantly clear that I am taking the piss out of this marketing disaster only. I am an ally, I support inclusivity- but this just shows another perfect example of performative activism.
Let’s include everyone when it might earn us a buck.. a few months in and its a flop, and they’ve already forgotten about the he’s, they’s and others.

Real nice Soph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Good Evening Ms Cachia,

Shep(p) is approximately the same distance from Bendigo as Ballarat, yet you ruled The Rat out because it’s the same region :unsure:.

You’ve hired a wedding planner to do your events at odd locations. Your manager and publisher are in your pockets 💸 and clearly the view/contract isn’t aligned.

You’re requesting contributions from businesses least likely to be able to afford or justify the return on investment after the last 2 years.

Your price point didn’t meet your demographic, and let’s face it, a little data analytics from the pj sales would tell you where and how to hit it. We’ve been coming up short on these event things since the baby shower, remember?

As a female business woman, tell me, if it isn’t you benefiting or if you’re taking a hit, which one of your puppeteers is coming up trumps? Coz you were sure protesting the value of your time the other day. Where is your business acumen? Where’s your desire to protect and promote your brand?

I tell you what. We have a couple of options. Feel free to call me. I haz bisness degree. Me bizness lady. I halp.

Other option is we call in the Red Cross now and see if they can offer any disaster relief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

makeitstop

VIP Member
This makes me absolutely furious you did not do full time care of your children through Covid, you continually breached covid rules in VIC, you sent Bobby to school & Floss to childcare, you had people living with you, gosh you even managed to have several relationships. Fuck off you narcissistic bitch.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Limpy Love

VIP Member
So ticket prices reduced to $60 for the Bendigo and Shep events. Why would you reduce if the Bendigo event was almost sold out 🤔

And JFC that hair 😳😳😳 I have never seen hair that bad or frizzy!
How good is that!!

Regional Vic was her last frontier and it looks like there is a major swing against her.
The leader of the First Ever Lesbian Party seems to have lost her seat. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

jumble

Has Jarryd finally made her take her fair share of the kids, and she can’t handle it? What does being a co parent have to do with it? Maddie lives with her and shares the parenting at home, no? Is it because all her other babysitters/off loaders have had enough of her?

Reactions: 37

Dalej7

Chatty Member
I dont get how relationships aren't for her, but she's ENGAGED??????????
Maddie, RUN!

Sophie’s cupboards literally look like chipboard. No hate to chipboard but not really million dollars house vibes
I was going to say this. Years ago, I got 3x billy bookcases from Ikea as shoe shelves, in the darkest color, this is exactly what it looks like. She could have fitted her whole house with the billy bookcase but with the doors and would have cost her way less.

Just to add to the stunning cornice and cheap cabinetry - how about the hinges - it’s like they are a feature!! These sorts of things really annoy me - I’d be mortified if that was my cabinetry!! She’s definitely done it on the cheap 😲
hahaha it really is like the old 90s black tv cabinets with glass doors we used to store our VCR in and show off our VHSs (also, Im so upset, the only way to search for this I had to put in "vintage" tv cabinet :ROFLMAO:)
1652956781673.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

chompersmurkypool

Chatty Member
I just have to address some things in Chompers post.
1. You were not a “single mum” in lockdown. Sharing custody was allowed and you shared the kids with LD.
2. secondly due to LDs status as an essential worker (he was working as a hospital orderly at the time) and prob signing your own permit as working in “media” (lol) you were sending Bobby to school at least some of the time and mostly likely Betty to childcare as well
3. Your house was like a revolving door of friends visiting, dinners, parties (including that embarassing birthday where she had her flaps on display in the ridiculous Mariah Carey outfit) with multiple receipts of people in the background, in photos, multiple pizzas/plates of food on the table, voices in the background.
4. You visited regional VIC several times, receipts for this also
you are full of shit Chompers.

Attachments

• Heart