Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, was that really insensitive of me? It is a mausoleum after all. They could be canopic jars. Just add a sarcophagus and she’ll still be The Young Mummy.
The vases are cremation urns for all the friendships shes burned 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
This!
Omg it looks so disgusting. It honestly looks like an office designed by men! And i dont mean men with style either.
My brother re did a room in his place as a home office and it went from being white to looking like this lol. Pure trash.

But my 2c i think she looked nice here. I liked the outfit. I think she looked put together and the look was sleek and flattering. Much nicer than her morning tv show cowboy look or her book signing daisy dukes double denim get ups.
That forced thigh gap pose though 😂

Ffs her whinging got her the lollies that Maddie got sent a couple of weeks ago🙄
88B5FC2D-DA67-4333-BFCB-F11FC5C8C3BE.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I thought she had polycystic ovaries and irregular periods but she still somehow regularly knows when she's getting her period. Is everything she says a complete lie.

Reactions: 27
Has PCOS but knows when she's about to get her period? I smell bullshit.

Reactions: 12
Apart from the hair looking tit, her black jumper is covered in lint and white fluff. Always looking so grotty and unkempt.:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has PCOS but knows when she's about to get her period? I smell bullshit.
I have pcos and know when my period is coming give or take a day or two. Not that I believe she has pcos, but it’s not impossible to have a somewhat regular cycle especially if you’re on birth control (not Sophie) or trying for a baby (possibly on ovulation stimulation meds?)

Reactions: 5
Only 8 spots left yeh sure - I just put in to purchase 10 tickets on three different chrome profiles (so 30 tickets) and they were available!

It's in a bloody uni lecture theatre - it would be absolute maximum 120 people anyway - probably closer to 100.

It's just embarrassing acting like she's sold out the Princess Theatre. Now asking for a free videographer - she's probably giving away tickets now just to make it look full (not that it would be hard when it's so small to start with).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This!
Omg it looks so disgusting. It honestly looks like an office designed by men! And i dont mean men with style either.
My brother re did a room in his place as a home office and it went from being white to looking like this lol. Pure trash.

But my 2c i think she looked nice here. I liked the outfit. I think she looked put together and the look was sleek and flattering. Much nicer than her morning tv show cowboy look or her book signing daisy dukes double denim get ups.
I really think she has lost her sense of style. She used to look good when she was with Jaryd.

Reactions: 8
Look, we’ve all missed a button at some point but when you have and EA looking out for you there’s no excuse.

I’m being mean again. There’s no hope in hell of finding it on the floor at home. Not til the robovac chokes on it
Has she slimmed and smoothed her neck? 😂

Reactions: 1
I have pcos and know when my period is coming give or take a day or two. Not that I believe she has pcos, but it’s not impossible to have a somewhat regular cycle especially if you’re on birth control (not Sophie) or trying for a baby (possibly on ovulation stimulation meds?)
I was thinking that too - stimming her ovaries and maybe an Intrauterine insemination coming up. She probably doesn't need full IVF at this stage.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.