Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a real skill, convincing yourself that people dislike you because deep down, they are loving you sick. I don’t even know how she gets to that conclusion. It’s beyond weird. Yeah, I’ll admit that I have a bit of an obsession with her but it’s because I literally can’t look away from this wreck. It’s my guilty pleasure 💁🏻‍♀️ I wonder with each passing day if this will be the one where she displays a tiny shred of self awareness. I’m still waiting ⏰
It's a real personality flaw isn't it?
Why does she think that people only look at her insta because they love her?
I love looking at her stuff purely for entertainment and it nothing to do with loving or even liking her.
Does she really believe it or us she just trying to convince herself?

Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand how such a powerful, busy CEO seems to constantly be on social media ready to block or snide comment back to anyone who dares question her!! It’s literally sometimes 30 seconds until you get blocked or DM’d. Why don’t you go wipe down your filthy cupboards if you’re looking for something to do you narcissist loser.

Reactions: 20
I think she’s trying to casually insert comments about being interested in “flipping” houses and property investment because it’s starting to look like she won’t be able to afford the mortgage soon with all these failures…and the mausoleum will be back on the market! Second half of the year is looking like more couch surfing, a nasty separation from Maddie and multiple failed business ventures coming crashing down. So jealous Sophie. Soooo jealous 👏👏

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How she gets up everyday and embarrasses herself is beyond me. Just get a job like a regular person.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times can she use the excuse of looking like a wet foot and being ill prepared to make announcement videos… it’s not because your day’s been a shitshow… maybe if you started your day a bit earlier than 11 and made an effort with your looks on a social platform as an ‘influencer’, you would look a little less like an ogre. duck off. Where’s the cease and desist ALREADY

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God just put myself the torture of watching - she is talking in circles and so obviously 100% lying!! Nearly sold out but have a whole chunk still sitting there. Have cut things out but you'll still get the same as before. I don't do this for me I do it for you - what an absolute crock. She is getting beyond desperate - must have a mortgage payment due!!

Plus the Shepparton event is 10am on a Sunday - is she kidding!!!
Agree she is totally talking in circles… Saying she is reducing the price to just cover costs as she doesn’t want to hit her bank account but then says she is covering the extra costs of the tickets herself. She also says she is cutting stuff back but doesn’t say what.

Reactions: 9
Good Evening Ms Cachia,

Shep(p) is approximately the same distance from Bendigo as Ballarat, yet you ruled The Rat out because it’s the same region :unsure:.

You’ve hired a wedding planner to do your events at odd locations. Your manager and publisher are in your pockets 💸 and clearly the view/contract isn’t aligned.

You’re requesting contributions from businesses least likely to be able to afford or justify the return on investment after the last 2 years.

Your price point didn’t meet your demographic, and let’s face it, a little data analytics from the pj sales would tell you where and how to hit it. We’ve been coming up short on these event things since the baby shower, remember?

As a female business woman, tell me, if it isn’t you benefiting or if you’re taking a hit, which one of your puppeteers is coming up trumps? Coz you were sure protesting the value of your time the other day. Where is your business acumen? Where’s your desire to protect and promote your brand?

I tell you what. We have a couple of options. Feel free to call me. I haz bisness degree. Me bizness lady. I halp.

Other option is we call in the Red Cross now and see if they can offer any disaster relief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Guaranteed that anyone who has ever held an event that people were really interested in attending, have never had to drop the ticket price after a week.
None of us are bleeping jealous Sophie. This is so embarrassing for you.

Reactions: 28
I’m placing bets now that she won’t sell enough tickets and then a “key team member” will get “covid” so she’ll just have to “do the right thing” and cancel….cancel the 3 tickets that were actually bought

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.