Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are drop crotch pants still in? Wouldn’t you think with the third iteration of this stupid set they’d make the pants less ugly?

Reactions: 4
How long does she need to wait cos that colour really does not suit her complexion. :oops:👩‍🦰
I was thinking exactly this and pondering that she chooses colours to match when she has had a tan so dark it borders on black face, which then leaves nothing matching/suiting her actual skin colour.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking exactly this and pondering that she chooses colours to match when she has had a tan so dark it borders on black face, which then leaves nothing matching/suiting her actual skin colour.
From the looks if the pics, Chompers must've gone into Boda and asked for hair the same colour as her coat and the autumn leaves on the ground.

Reactions: 5
What’s with the seemingly current “trend” of influencers, not sure if it’s just Aussies, but the main 3 I can think of is Sophia, Emmylou and Messiika, constantly wearing the same clothes over and over for days on end? Even when they’re sometimes visibly dirty?? And they don’t even try to hide it? They’re not even ashamed? I honestly don’t get it. Sophia openly saying that she was wearing this set straight to bed after wearing it all day, then straight away getting up and not changing and wearing it again for a whole ‘nother day and again she’s wearing it for date night??!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What’s with the seemingly current “trend” of influencers, not sure if it’s just Aussies, but the main 3 I can think of is Sophia, Emmylou and Messiika, constantly wearing the same clothes over and over for days on end? Even when they’re sometimes visibly dirty?? And they don’t even try to hide it? They’re not even ashamed? I honestly don’t get it. Sophia openly saying that she was wearing this set straight to bed after wearing it all day, then straight away getting up and not changing and wearing it again for a whole ‘nother day and again she’s wearing it for date night??!! 🤢🤢🤢
Actual grubs

Reactions: 8
The fan girls are all grubs too. Why are you proud of wearing your crappy bajamas to drop your kids off? Why are all these people so f*cking lazy? FFS, have a shower and get dressed!
When your level of dedication borders on lack of decency and personal hygiene :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly didn’t know people didn’t shower and wore pyjamas publicly and got about in the same clothes for days on end until feral influencers brought this to my attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly didn’t know people didn’t shower and wore pyjamas publicly and got about in the same clothes for days on end until feral influencers brought this to my attention.
Honestly, lock me up if I become that woman. Or ever own a pair of drop crotch pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She used to take such pride in her appearance, she just always looks so bloody grubby now.
Imagine going to bed in the PJs you’d be traipsing all over the place in? Ewwww.
The hair will just never make sense. Her mane used to actually be quite beautiful. It was shiny, full and grew fast, perfect for changing up with chops.
Not this fried Sun-in looking business.

Reactions: 10
She used to take such pride in her appearance, she just always looks so bloody grubby now.
Imagine going to bed in the PJs you’d be traipsing all over the place in? Ewwww.
The hair will just never make sense. Her mane used to actually be quite beautiful. It was shiny, full and grew fast, perfect for changing up with chops.
Not this fried Sun-in looking business.
I would not be sharing a bed with someone that wore their pjs out and about. I can’t imagine her sheets are changed very often either 🤢
If I didn’t dislike her so much I would feel sorry for her. Her life is unravelling before our very eyes, and she has no one to blame but herself

Reactions: 12
So it looks like a big group of these mungbeans were all in attendance at the same chemist warehouse event.

Last time I ever make a purchase from there. Can’t wait for the day for these “influencers” to be over

Wonder if it was awkies, Abbs, SC, Amelia, EL all in the same room

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Watching target aus stories and everyone looks so well dressed and classy, then there’s smoph looking like she’s straight out of the matrix hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.