Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her interior choices remind me of a hangover vomit I would’ve suffered through when I was 16 after a night indulging in Johnny Walker, Baileys and Sambuca. Imagine bragging about your chav bar while displaying that trio. The empty, decorative Moet boxes are a nice touch too.

View attachment 1279206
Money can't buy you class (sing it Luann)!! As much as she tries her inner bogan always comes out. Lol about the empty Moet boxes symmetrically placed on the top shelf! I wonder if she paid an interior designer to do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Money can't buy you class (sing it Luann)!! As much as she tries her inner bogan always comes out. Lol about the empty Moet boxes symmetrically placed on the top shelf! I wonder if she paid an interior designer to do that!
It looks like it’s the 3D render from the interior designer rather than the actual.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the licker :D cabinet is actually in the kitchen area. Is that the concealed fridge/freezer to the right? Great layout - not!

Whats your thoughts on the oversized stone overlay benchtop? I personally think a 20mm top would have looked a lot nicer

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's really flogging this bendigo tour... Is she surprised people don't want to pay $100 to sit in a uni lecture theatre just to hear old mate waffle on about herself?

Can't wait to see the stories of the actual turn out.. I wonder if JJ will be there 😂🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the licker :D cabinet is actually in the kitchen area. Is that the concealed fridge/freezer to the right? Great layout - not!

Whats your thoughts on the oversized stone overlay benchtop? I personally think a 20mm top would have looked a lot nicer
Yes the fridge is there and in the main thoroughfare from the house entry to the living area.

Great design work there from the interior designer.🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

That edge looks like it would cut a child's head open!

Reactions: 10
So rich and successful..but still desperate to flog her couch for a few thousand..adds up 🤣

• Haha

It’s probably just the photo but the handles on the cupboard look uneven. I hope they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It could be used in interior design studies as exactly what not to do. The facia board across the top that looks like it's a different grain or running the other way to the cupboards. The cornice (I keep banging on about it but it's horrendous). The downlights shining on the cheap cabinetry (like they aren't over the bench for task lighting they're just sitting in the middle of the space). The feature of the aircon vent in the wall - I'm assuming that's what that is but it looks bloody terrible. The hinges in the very classy drinks cabinet and then don't even get me started on that absolutely hideous, way too thick for the space benchtop. I just can't. You could literally take that to a kitchen designer and say do the opposite and you're kitchen would be on the cover of Vouge Living!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gee chompers won’t be impressed that this reel of AK has gone viral with over 1 million views
Yes!! It popped up again on my FB yesterday and it did have a bit of a chuckle at the expense of TYM.
AKs reaction is priceless.

Reactions: 7
The house is so ugly I struggle to understand how it’s the work of an actual interior designer.

Reactions: 15
She was probably hoping Dn Murphy would stock her "bar" as a house warming present. Which reminds me, we haven't seen any housewarming gifts - she would definitely show us if she received any.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.