Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worlds colliding - I’m not sure who, on this thread, also keeps track of Anna Rose Richards - she’s a MLM, anti vaxxer, who has spent the last two years speaking up and saving Australians from the government/big pharma/themselves 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😳 She and her former besties, the Hubbards (also anti vac anti manwere meant to be going into a NFT bigness together, but they have gone their seperate ways. Wife bestie (Georgie) is desperately trying to create a boss babe online presence - posts multiple time daily; has a discord channel, a podcast etc

Anyway, there is a Cachia point to this …her most recent story is all about spending the day organising pod casts guests and she says “ and we secured someone today, who is a pretty big deal” she s exceptional, it’s gonna be phenomenal, she’s done so much blah blah “she’s an entrepreneur and she’s done amazing things …. And she’s just got a book out”.

Taking odds on it being Smoph??
Geez!! I'd actually be shocked if Chompers aligned herself with them as I dont see her followers supporting the AR type.
That being said, she will do anything to save her crumbling empire.

Reactions: 7
Geez!! I'd actually be shocked if Chompers aligned herself with them as I dont see her followers supporting the AR type.
I do, because anna is a stupid bogan and so are Chompers followers

Reactions: 7
I think you are giving her followers too much credit 😂

Reactions: 4
No I think in this instance Mummy's is correct, unless of course the girls in question have multiple Mummies like her kids.
But generally the girl has one mummy and the apostrophe denotes the possession of the lipstick.
Thanks for clarifying. There's no doubt that the best selling author just fluked getting this one correct 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just to add to the stunning cornice and cheap cabinetry - how about the hinges - it’s like they are a feature!! These sorts of things really annoy me - I’d be mortified if that was my cabinetry!! She’s definitely done it on the cheap 😲
The hinges were the first thing I saw too! Her house is a piece of freeway roadkill

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do, because anna is a stupid bogan and so are Chompers followers
I agree that they are bogan but I would've thought AR and her supporters are next level and cult like.
I really didn't think Cachia was dumb enough to get herself involved with someone who could do her brand more damage but then again there was Mia.🤣
Now I see she wears the bajamas, so I'm dead wrong.
I will crawl back into my hole now and promise never to give Cachia so much credit again.🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i really hope his girlfriend and family sat him down and explained the book to him and finally the lightbulb moment clicked in.

I hope he has a formal visitation plan for the kids as really he is their only hope at some kind of normalcy.
I imagine she has belittled him for a long time in private but now she has gone public with it all I bet his family have gone berserk. I couldn’t imagine his father standing for her tit.

Reactions: 19
I imagine she has belittled him for a long time in private but now she has gone public with it all I bet his family have gone berserk. I couldn’t imagine his father standing for her tit.
If I was his girlfriend, I would find it very difficult reading some of the novel! It would strain their big ol' happy blended family but no doubt it won't be Soph who does the work to keep everything amicable.

Reactions: 13
Something has definitely gone down between them. She didn't wish him a happy birthday on socials, he didn't wish her a happy mother's day (which was on the same day as his bday) and she had the kids that day which kinda makes me think she was withholding them from him. Shes also been making snarky remarks like that she has the kids majority of the time and today the comment about how she 'knew relationships weren't right for her'. I like to think Jaryd read the book and saw all the horrible things she said about him and has finally grown a pair and told her to duck off
We can only hope this is the case. Only took him 10 years 😂. If she’s so self aware, she should have realized how many people in her life this book would hurt and anger. But she doesn’t really care, because she’s a narc.

I dont get how relationships aren't for her, but she's ENGAGED??????????
Maddie, RUN!

Sophie’s cupboards literally look like chipboard. No hate to chipboard but not really million dollars house vibes
I was going to say this. Years ago, I got 3x billy bookcases from Ikea as shoe shelves, in the darkest color, this is exactly what it looks like. She could have fitted her whole house with the billy bookcase but with the doors and would have cost her way less.

Just to add to the stunning cornice and cheap cabinetry - how about the hinges - it’s like they are a feature!! These sorts of things really annoy me - I’d be mortified if that was my cabinetry!! She’s definitely done it on the cheap 😲
hahaha it really is like the old 90s black tv cabinets with glass doors we used to store our VCR in and show off our VHSs (also, Im so upset, the only way to search for this I had to put in "vintage" tv cabinet :ROFLMAO:)
1652956781673.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Never been a big fan of his fathers, but I’m definitely hoping he’s hit the bleeping roof and demanded NB set more boundaries. This book does nothing but embarrass the guy who stood beside her and let her trample him for years on end with no consequences. She deserves to be on the receiving end of whatever Jordy can influence NB to throw at her.

Reactions: 26
Never been a big fan of his fathers, but I’m definitely hoping he’s hit the bleeping roof and demanded NB set more boundaries. This book does nothing but embarrass the guy who stood beside her and let her trample him for years on end with no consequences. She deserves to be on the receiving end of whatever Jordy can influence NB to throw at her.
Now we just need someone in Maddy's life to do the same for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.