Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt really sick seeing this. It’s such an awful thing to do to someone and then post it? Does MG even know?
I watched that video and didnt notice anything on maddie, i literally looked at how happy this little snag dog was. So i HOPE people more saw what I saw and not her fiancé's boobs.
I would genuinely be very upset if my bf did that. It would feel so violating.

Reactions: 8
She was trying to big note the other night "always on the phone to uncle Clive". Happy to see Clive wasted $100m. What a flog.
YES!!
It really goes to show what an ignorant twit she is!
Thanks for the laughs, Mia.👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll pop past pac fair tomorrow and see how her books are going in Kmart/QBD…

will need to prepare myself before seeing the disastrous book in the flesh
I’ll hit Robina then, I was trying decide between the two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
After Mia's performances over the last couple of days, she'd be better off spending some of millions on some education instead of designer bags and shoes.

Fancy having a lesser understanding of the English language and life in general than Sophie!!

Reactions: 13
Goodness wonder why Mia hasn’t hooked up with Lazylou for a bizzznesss venture ; both Port Melbourne residence.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Jarryd finally made her take her fair share of the kids, and she can’t handle it? What does being a co parent have to do with it? Maddie lives with her and shares the parenting at home, no? Is it because all her other babysitters/off loaders have had enough of her?

Reactions: 37
Why do your kids have paint anyway Scummo?
please note the 'my house' letting the children know the rug can be pulled from out from them at anytime. Lie 10967 'I brought the house for me and my babies'. Then again in Scummos defence it basically a one bedroom appartment and there is no room for MG and the kids 🤭

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.